38.A total mess

Taehyung slapped his own cheeks twice when he felt his heavy eye lids closing by their own.It was almost midnight, he was driving back to his home.

Reaching the mansion he dragged his heavy limbs upstairs with much force as his exhausted body is making it so hard.

He straight away went to his wardrobe to took out some night wear.He didn't switch on the lights as he didn't want to disturb his wife's sleep as his own tired eyes had dark circles around it showing how sleep deprived the man was.But the moment Taehyung entered the room, the lights lit up in the room, startling the sleepy CEO who's gaze went to the figure who was standing there with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Koo I told you not to stay up for me right?Then why are you still not sleeping?" Taehyung asked sternly with his voice raised a bit this time because it's now the third day his wife is staying up late like this waiting for him.

"Done with all your emergencies?" Jungkook's tone was calm just like his face as he stood there with his arms crossed over his chest.

Hearing his wife Taehyung let out a heavy sigh going back to the wardrobe.
"Yeah finally done for today" Taehyung mumbled now walking closer to Jungkook.
"Go back to bed baby.I'll join you in a minute" Taehyung tried to grab Jungkook's hand to lead him to the bed but Jungkook took a step back before Taehyung could touch him.

"So you're going to continue this tomorrow?" Jungkook asked.Taehyung didn't understand why his wife is glaring at him with that strange pair of eyes, which was so unfamiliar for him.

"Yeah I have to" Taehyung said with an apologetic look as he know his wife must be mad at him for spending less time with him these days.

"For how many days?" Jungkook asked.

"I told you nah there's some emergencies.So i can't tell you exactly when will it be over." Taehyung said calmly and turned back to go to change his suit.But before he could a hold on his wrist made him hault on his steps.

"What emergencies?" Jungkook gritted his teeth, tightening the hold on Taehyung's wrist when Taehyung tried to get his hand back from his hold.Taehyung hissed when Jungkook's nails digged into his skin, the grip was that tight.

"Leave my hand Koo.You're hurting me.Why are you behaving like this?" Taehyung tried to get his hand back again, but Jungkook tightened it more with all his energy to not let the man escape this time.He need to talk, need answers from the man or else he'll lose his mind.

"I asked what's the emergency you're dealing with?" Jungkook repeated the same question.

"Why are you questioning me like this?What happened to you?" Taehyung yelled, with all his force he pulled his hand back, hissing when he found blood on his skin above Jungkook's nail marks.

"WHAT THE FUCK EXACTLY IS YOUR EMERGENCIES HUH?LET ME KNOW IT TOO" Jungkook yelled back fuming in anger now.

"Can't you just understand me when I say something?If i say it's emergency then it's indeed some important matter.Don't act this silly now.Let me go now" Taehyung was equally mad now as he clenched his jaw to not lose his control and lash out on his wife.Taehyung turned back to leave but before he could take a step further Jungkook blocked his way standing infront of him.

"What should I understand?That I should keep acting like nothing happened when you're avoiding me and purposefully hiding something from me?I'm your wife and I have the right to know what exactly is keeping my husband this much busy with.I need explanations for why my husband is ignoring my calls all the day and why he's that much busy that he even forget his daughter's school meeting.I fucking need answers." Jungkook was by now breathing heavily in anger as his eyes filled with tears of frustration yet he hold it back without letting it leave his eyes.