51.It's getting too much

Hola hoomansᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

How's the pretty buns doing??
I missed you all so much✨

____________________________________________

"No need to rush baby, take one step at a time" Jungkook said softly as he held the man close to him.Taehyung's one arm was around Jungkook's neck and other holding the crutch for the support as he took baby steps with his wife guiding him.

It's been a few days of the physiotherapy started and his health was recovering fast.Eventhough the therapist didn't give him permission to start walking yet but Taehyung wanted to make it fast.He want to recover soon as he can't let his wife handle all the pressure alone.He want to help him and clear the mess.Jungkook is really trying his hard to keep up all the schedule of the CEO and Taehyung knew it's tiring him.So he can't stay in the bed and do nothing to help him.And that's why without waiting for his therapist's permission he started to try walking by himself.

"Now take some rest we can continue it after sometime" Jungkook said guiding Taehyung back to the bed.

"No.A Little more please" Taehyung said with a pout eventhough his lower back already started paining but still he want to try more but a single glare from his wife he shut his mouth and obediently walked to the bed with a visible pout on his lips.

"Now stop sulking and drink this.You're getting really a brat these days" Jungkook said placing the glass of juice near Taehyung's lips who opened his mouth to reply to his wife but Jungkook pushed the glass towards his lips forcing him to drink that.

He sat beside Taehyung, wiping the little sweat drops from Taehyung's forehead and neck.
"Enough" Taehyung gave the juice back to Jungkook after finish half of it.

"Koo, let's walk a little more.I don't have any pain now" Taehyung tried again to which Jungkook paid no attention as he drank rest of the juice in the glass and wiped his lips with the back of his palm.

"No.Its enough for today now take some rest"

"But I-"

"Hubby, give your body some rest.It can't take it all together.We can go slowly right?" Jungkook said caressing the man's cheeks who tried to glare at his wife.

Jungkook pecked his cheeks twice and his nose tip once in an attempt to distract him but Taehyung stayed the same.

"Why?You don't like my kisses anymore" He gasped dramatically covering his mouth.

"I like it here" Taehyung said jutting out his lips with closed eyes leaning to capture his favourite petals.
Jungkook giggled before granting his husband's wish with a sweet kiss making the man finally forget about his walking practice after ten long minutes of make out.

"Mmm enough now.Leave me.I'm getting late for office" Jungkook said wiggling in Taehyung's hold who was no where near to stop sucking on his wife's neck which was already filled with many love bites from him.