𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟸: 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Beginne am Anfang

Rin's beady eyes locked onto you, not letting go of Isagi right away. When you showed no signs of fear, he 'tsked', dropping Isagi on his butt.

"Get out of here pest. Before I change my mind...", Rin sat back down on the ground resuming his position from earlier.

Isagi frowned, looking over at you, who had remained seated this whole time, "What about Y/n? Does she get to stay?"

Already expecting his answer, you sat up from the ground brushing yourself off as you headed for the exit.

"She's half-blood... so she has some reason to be in here..."

There's a pause in your steps. Your eyes wide in shock as you jerk your head back to see Rin stretching again. Isagi also looks pretty surprised by Rin's words, a small gasp escaping his lips.

"Are you saying I can stay and stretch with you—?"
"Don't make me repeat myself..."

Luckily, Rin wasn't looking back right now, cuz you couldn't hold back the smile that painted your face. You calmed yourself though, waving bye to Isagi as you took a seat next to Rin. You joined him in his yoga, both your breaths synchronized.

~~~

Flashback, 6 Years Ago~
"Y/n, what are you doing?
"What does it look like I'm doing?"

Rin had walked in on a strange sight. His sister was sprawled on the floor, her left leg outstretched, while she bent her body over to touch her foot with her hand.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking...", Rin raised an eyebrow, joining you on the floor.

You chuckled, pulling your body back up as you grinned at your brother, "I'm stretching. I found that yoga and stretches can do wonders for your body after you exercise!"

Rin watched as you now laid on your stomach, grabbing your left ankle and pulling it up to touch your shoulder. Rin gasped, poking at your leg.

"That's insane... How'd you do it?"

You smirked, sitting back up, "A lot of practice... Want me to teach you?"

Rin nodded, following your instructions, "Okay so then—"

"Shhh! Rule number one, no talking... it'll break the calm atmosphere I've already built....", you whisper softly.

Rin follows along quietly, copying your movements, trying to keep up with them. By the end of it, he's exhausted, panting on his side.

"Wow... you're really good at this! How are you not tired?", Rin sat back up, leaning against your bed.

You laugh, "Like I said, practice! You'll get there one day~", you tease your brother, tousling his hair.

Rin scoffs, before his face falling slowly, "Hey... has Sae contacted you lately?"

You sigh and shake your head, "Nope... Last time he texted me was about a month ago.. How about you?"

Rin frowned, scratching his head, "Lucky... we haven't talked since like two months ago.."

You sit on your bed, flipping through the book that Sae had sent you last month, "Well, he's probably super busy cuz of his training or whatever..."

Rin nods his head, looking over at you as you skim the pages, "What is that?"

Your body tenses up at his question, quickly shoving it under your pillow, "N-Nothing! Just some stupid book..."

Rin glares at you, trying to reach under your pillow, "C'mon now just show me—"

"No!", you grip his wrist tightly, narrowing your eyes back at him.