My Home

NSFW ahead!!!! ⚠️ Minors do not interact!
Read at your own risk.

A gasp left Alice's mouth as mara fell dead.

I raised my hands in defense while smirking, "oops, rule number 1 of self defense is not to get hit remember?" I spoke as they were silent.

I was feeling dizzy because of the shot in my arms as I stumbled a little, ghost took the chance to approach me as i immediately went to hit his face but caught it due to me being in a dizzy state.

"Motherfucker" I cursed as he sighed lifting me off the ground like I weight nothing to him as I could feel myself getting dizzy. Welcome, Darkness my old friend.

he looked back at his team as they were silent, without a second thought he carried you in his arms and then direct to hospital as expected no one from his team stopped him, he set his mind up if Someone did try to stop him he would not hesitate to kill them right there.

I gained consciousness as i opened eyes immediately feeling someone's presence, I looked near me to find Simon asleep while leaning on my bed.

I grabbed my arm and looked outside as it was dark.

I sighed and quietly went outside to get some air as it was silent and calming.

"Hm enjoying the view?" I heard someone and didn't feel shocked as it was makarov.

"The Intel? Did you get it?" I asked as he stood near me, "i did".

"Then let's go-" I was cutt of by him.

"Listen to your heart my love, this is not what you want being with me is not what you desire, for I have no problem, you being happy is a part of me" he said while smiling.

"It's nothing like that" I replied even though he was right.

He chuckled aside me, "I'm leaving the country" was he serious?, "I'm leaving too" I spoke back, "no I only booked one ticket" this motherfucker.

He continued, "Makarov is dead to the world y/n, I do not wish to continue my chase, that emo l.t will take care of you I can tell and if he doesn't I'll make sure to sue him".

"But yeah you should forget me even though you were my first, the Intel I've passed it to media so you do not have to worry my love"

"Shut up" I replied trying not to show any emotions, "don't be mean, I'm here to say my goodbye and you're being rude hm? You're doing this for revenge my love, you do not have any feelings towards me, I'm not where you belong" he spoke and took my hand handing me a key.

"House key, I'll leave that house to you as it is yours as well, the house papers are on your name"

I hugged him to hide my teary eyes as he hugged me back and kissed my forehead and left without turning back.

"Goodbye my first priority" he mumbled.

The next morning I woke up and saw a news saying general shepherd was caught by the millitary as he was behind everything and was a hand in terrorist.

Makarov indeed did hand the Intel to media.

Simon entered the room with a nurse as he sat near me, "what is your relationship with the patient sir" the nurse asked jotting down.

"My girlfriend" he replied as the nurse nodded and left.

"You called me your girlfriend" i spoke looking at him as he looked back at me, "so?" He replied.

"You didn't even tell me that I was your girlfriend" he was slightly frowning at my reply, "ask you? Do I need to ask ya?" He said making me smile.

After my discharge he drove me to my home as i thanked him, "you're not leaving?" I asked as he wasn't going, "you're not inviting your boyfriend inside?"

"Well then take off that balaclava first" I spoke expecting him to leave immediately but instead he took it off and he looked like he was prepared as his eyes were clean since it usually has dark powder stuff.

He was bold today, I invited him and knocked the door as my mom opened the door smiling.

"Oh my! Y/N you always bring a handsome man with you!" She spoke looking between me and Simon.

Ghost smiled at her as she invited me and him inside.

Later that night i couldn't sleep I guess Simon couldn't either as he layed beside me.

"I'm tired" I whinned turning to ghost as he chuckled, "would you like me to ease it?"

Things escalated quickly, as he quickly flipped me onto my stomach.

He watched your alluring self, his hands were attached your hips, fingers tracing the scars he could find.

"c'mon mama, raise those hips for me."

without warning, he shoved his cock into you, hearing your muffled whimper and moans, "don't wanna wake up your parents, do you?" his own voice was strained, beginning to pace up inside you.

He was used to being quiet, but you were fucking struggling he wasn't any small, any sound from you could wake your parents up. and you couldn't take that, not Infront of your parents!

"think you can do somethin' for me, sweet girl?" he spoke between the grunts and the sloppy thrust as i couldn't speak but nodd.

"Make me a daddy" he spoke, "want to marry you, make you my fuckin wife"

I was taken aback but I couldn't say anything as he was still pacing up inside me, "I'll stay home if that's what you want, quit my job and stay by your side, shield you from everyone" he moaned lowly.

"Will you fucking marry me" he thrusted deep making me almost feel dizzy as he traced the stretch marks on your thighs adoring them.

"i-i'll si, I'll fucking marry you" I replied as he pressed a kiss on my scars and then to my lips.

We both layed on the bed as I slowly traced his scars as he wrapped his arms around me, "I love you" Simon mumbled as I hugged him, "I love you too".

The next morning I woke up to see Simon already awake but he was still in bed as I tried to get up but my legs gave out.

Ghost smirked at himself as you couldn't walk properly due to last night.

"Y/N! I brought you guys some tea!" My mom knocked on my door as I wore his shirt not noticing and opened the door slightly taking the tea.

"Gurl I know what happened, did you think i wouldn't know? You were kinda loud" my mom smirked at me as i was embarrassed.

She gave a thumbs up to Simon as he also gave a thumbs up to my mom as i sighed.

"Don't worry your dad likes him" my mom shouted from the stairs and left.

"I told the team we're getting married, so I'm taking you out today" he spoke as i galred at him, "with this leg?" I asked as he pulled me in his lap.

"No I'll carry you" he spoke, "like I said, I love you" he mumbled making me smile.

"How are you feeling Mrs Riley!!!" Soap shouted through the phone as i chuckled at him.

"Y/N!! I thought you were going to marry me mi amor!!!" I heard someone as Alejandro took the phone as i laughed, Simon quickly took the phone from me, "que flores quieres para tu tumba Alejandro" (meaning: what flowers do you want for your grave) and he cutt the call snuggling me.

"Thank youuu all for votes and reads as now divine is complete! I'm sorry for those who wanted Makarov TwT!!!"

*And my next book is, "my best friends brother" on Simon Riley where soap is her best friend and ghost is soaps brother!! Our Keegan will be returning there!!!*