tattoos

Back at base I explained them about my past interaction with graves and how we know each other as all.

they were mad at graves for leaving me behind.

Who wouldn't be?

Time passes by first as one evening price eventually told us we had 1 week off and we could go home, "how bout we once go to the bar ay" soap suggested as price shook his head as a no.

Price is always calm and collected, one should never expect social stuffs from captain!

"please just this once" I begged along with gaz and price as ghost and könig were sighing.

They weren't much of a fan either.

price finally agreed to go with a heavy annoyed huff but könig didn't wanted to go since he didn't like crowded places, we did try to convince him but he just said no.

At first ghost didn't wanted to go but somehow managed to convince him just somehow.

We all entered the bar and grabbed our self a table and ordered drinks.

As boring as it could be the club had many drugged ones then expected.

it was all when soap decided to challenge me in drinking seeing who gives up first.

And with me being a person full of pride backing down wasn't an option indeed it never was an option.

"it's stupidity you know you'll loose" I glanced at soap as he laughed, as annoying as his laugh could be but also challenging.

"not this time lass" I smirked at his open challenge as he ordered the drinks.

It took me quite a time to get drunk, i wasn't the easy one on liquid drinks.

By the 6th bottles of wine, soap was nearly done but still didn't give up neither did I stop as we kept ordering.

"alright y-ya win lass" soap was stuttering as he was clearly drunk now, "I told ya" I laughed and hit ghost on his shoulder.

That didn't settle the fact I was wasted as well.

Both of us were wasted due to too much drink.

I kept my head between my hands trying to ease up myself, trying to collect myself as much I can the alcohol never helped.

I noticed the tattoo on ghosts arms, I did seen them before but not this close "i-i also want a tattoo" I shouted at them while holding ghost's hands.

He stiffed under my touch but I was way too drunk.

"where is the tattoo shop" I whinned as soap looked at me "lassss I'll help ya it's right around the corner" soap stood up as we hugged each other.

"soap my son" I cried as he cried too "I'll s-show y-you the tattoo store" he sniffed, I sat down again as ghost sighed.

"Troublesome" captain price was audible enough.

Next day I woke up in my bed with a strong headache.

As expected.

I went to look for the medic, "white coat hand me a pain killer" I whinned as she looked at me "had too much last night girl?" I nodded at her.

she handed me some painkillers as I took two at once.

This should ease the pain.

She gasped, "idiot you can't take two at once you'll get more sick" she quickly stood up getting defensive "you never told me your name ay" I ignored her protest, "alice"

"thanks love" I grinned and left as she just stood there.

What a weirdo you was, she didn't know if you were into guys or into girls at times.

I grabbed some juice when.

"what the fuck!" i shouted when gaz came in the living room with a towel on his head, he just got of shower.

while ghost was standing in the doorway and soap was coming out from his room pressing his head.

Soap seemed traumatized.

I looked at me wrist and saw a skull tattoo and tried to run it off but it looked permanent.

"what the fuck is this" I showed gaz as he laughed, "last night after the party you and soap went directly to the tattoo store" I looked at soap as he shrugged, I looked at ghost as he nodded.

"You guys didn't stop me? No stop us?" Gaz just laughed.

"As if you would listen"

I looked at the tattoo again and it totally resembled ghost, "alright" i lifted my arms.