Encounter

⚠️ English ain't my language.

Let's be mutual on insta and Wattpad, I opened one for Wattpad to upload bout my books!

https://www.instagram.com/thechill_pix3l?igsh=OGVxbmd3Mmt6a2k0

...........

ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ

"I'm in", I nodded to the man across me who was known as captain price.

I was now in a another different force after changing forces for 3 times, my previous forces were all eliminated but I managed to survive each time.

The task force I was currently joining was known as 141. Price leaded this team i believe since he was the captain.

He looked like a grizzly bear.

he leaded his way as I brought my packed stuffs from my room and went towards the car following up.

The drive was quite long as the base was far from where I lived, but price sure gave me a good company, even though I haven't talked  much.

We reached the base during evening, as I got out from the car and followed price inside.

I went inside as the first thing I saw was two man sitting on a couch and they were fighting over something on the screen, I sighed at such scene, weren't they militaries?

"this are your room keys get ready and come down I'll introduce the rest" price spoke while leaving me.

I went to my room and took a shower and went to the living room.

I took a seat at the couch which was now empty and the boys were gone, I watched some shows since price wasn't showing up, "ayy who are ya lass??" I heard a man behind me to which i didn't respond and kept my eyes to the TV.

The guy took a seat across me and looked at me, "are ya lost??" I still didn't reply as I kept watching the TV, is he for real? Did price not tell them about me?

soon price came along with two more guys to which I didn't pay attention, One of the guy took a seat besides me.

"boys this is Sergeant y/n her field name is known as venom, as I've said about us receiving a new operator" price spoke while looking over at me.

"Sergeant the guy beside you is Sergeant Kyle his known as gaz and this guy across you as sergeant mac tavish known as soap and this guy here leutinent simon riley known as ghost" He introduced them to me to which I nodded again.

Already two sergeant in the team much to my dismay. And what the hell was "soap".

"Aye can ya talk??" the guy across me spoke again after a while, he huffed as I didn't reply and was about to get up when I replied with a long sigh, "I can sergeant" he stopped and sat down again "happy ya spoke lass if this big guy with mask scares ya tell me aight" he replied as I looked at the guy with mask he was staring right at me.

This soap had a heavy accent, I'm pretty sure he is a Scott.

"L.t Riley is it?" I asked as I started at those holes through his mask as he paused for a while but nodded.

"kyle" I looked at the younger one "yes but I go by gaz" I nodded at him "and sergeant mac tavish" I looked at him to which he returned with a big smile "call me soap" I looked at him and back at price to which price returned my look with a small smile.

"You guys talk I'll be out", price padded my shoulder and went off, there was a minute of silence before the sergeant spoke.

"uh can ya give me the remote please" he said hesitantly but In a hurry as the remote was in my hand "no give me the remote venom" gaz spoke in a hurry as well, "dammit gaz today is my turn" soap shouted.

Are they Damm kids??

"I don't want to watch the same show over and again" gaz shouted beside me I sighed as I put on my favorite show it was, barbie. (Jk put on whatever you want)

"Watch", I glanced at the two if they had any complain, they didn't.

Ghost stood up and left.

"Well not much of a talker are you?" Gaz looked at me as i didn't bother to reply, if he knew why ask?

"I'm here on general shepherds command, not to play around Sergeant" I stood up to leave as GAZ chuckled.