beginning

-everything i love
                            I loose

My love,
It's sunny outside today. I'm sorry as i couldn't visit you nowdays, I'm just busy as always but I'll make it up to you i promise.

"Doc it's your turn" i turned around smiling and gave a nodd to the nurse. Closing my diary i kept it on the table and head off for my routine. Greeting everyone around me with a cheerful smile as i headed to my ward to checkup on patient's. Sighed deeply as i always use to before entering the ward. I smiled at them "so, how are you all holding up?" I asked to a some of young soilder in medical treatment "better that you're here now doc" one of the soilder replied as the others laughed, i smiled at him as his leader hit him on the head who also came to check up on them. "Sorry doc should have taught em better" there leader spoke as i simply shook my head "no worries sir it's fun being around them and there chatters" i smiled at him, as he said i can leave.

I left the ward and exited the hospital, and passed by a bouquet shop, eyeing some of the gorgeous flowers "can i have those yellow ones" i spoke, as the shopkeeper lady handed me the flowers, i payed and thanked her as she smiled at me "are those for your boyfriend?" She asked. I was silent "oh wait- your husband?" I looked at her smiling and just gave her a small nodd as she beamed at me.

I drove and stopped at my destination and stepped out of the car with the bouquet in my hand which smelled nice, i stepped into the grass as the cold wind yet comforting hit me. Stepping ahead i smiled and gave a little wave "I'm late my love, perhaps this flowers will fix your mood" i kneeled down, kept the flower on the grave.

Keegan Russ. The grave read.

I sat there as my throat started hurting, "silly why am I crying again" i laughed a little and took a photo of me and his grave. "I miss you." I whispered as my phone rang, it was a call from the head of the hospital, i recieved the call "doc someone from The RS Team is here for you, they said they are known by the call sign Majka" i freezed then and there
"They also said they are ko something i don't remember" the caller said as i spoke, "kortac?" I asked "yes! That one they are waiting outside doc, hurry up!"
Why is the kortac team looking for me?? Just when i thought everything died down or is it just the start.

A/n: book 2 got deleted I'm so pissed.