tired

"include me and here rudy as your wives" alejandro stated looking at me with a large smirk displayed over his face, "sorry mate can't" soap cutts in quick.

"lo siento por este gran bebé", I responded looking over at soap "parece papá en lugar de bebé" alejandro responded as I chuckled, "Thanks hermano",  soap chimed in, that was a stupid response now.

"that wasn't a compliment" I replied laughing quietly, "ghost do you speak spanish?" Alejandro asked as ghost responded with a no.

"Contrátame como tu tutora" I replied looking at ghost knowing he couldn't understand no shit.

After some time we were going back on our plane ready to take off at our own base as alejandro padded my shoulders and spoke slowly, "espero verte pronto amor", I smiled at him and nodded.

we took off as alejandro called out, "ghost no te pierdas" is he dumb? "This masked ass doesn't understand Spa-" i was cut off when he suddenly spoke back "nunca".

Boi bye.

I was silenced on the plane, ghost definitely understood what I said to him back in the car.

Okay I shouldn't get carried away, I do not care.

We reached the base as I lazily went inside my room and got myself a shower making me feel a lot better.

I believe shower can fix everything, like literally everything.

I went towards the fridge and grabbed some oranges and sat infront of the TV, soon gaz came and sat beside me I expected him to talk but he didn't, "whats wrong gas" I asked eating the orange, "you got yourself two new wife you cheater" he stated as he folded his arms looking at the Tv.

"Looks like that mohawk snitched, nevertheless"

I laughed and leaned in his ears "you're my first and favorite" it barely came out as a wishper but I knew he heard as he smiled "I just want to heal fast" he statted as I padded his head "you'll"

So weird, I find myself padding someone's head, I've never been like this.

With constant trust issues and cold attitude I had, it felt like everything was new to me.

I should not get used to it, it will eventually end up hurting me just like my old days.

Soon gaz left as he was sleepy I couldn't sleep as I decided to go to price and see what was he up to.

I was right he wasn't asleep, he was going through papers after papers, "didn't go through that much papper even during exams" I smiled and took a seat infront of him as he looked at me, his eyes were tired "I sure have to" he replied.

Price.

He also wasn't much of a talker, calm and reserved as he was, I wouldn't disagree with the fact that he was quite fine looking to not have a wife home.

I snatched the papers from him in a quick motion, "if you don't mind" I did the paperworks he had, "you don't have to" he statted and tried to grab them as I slapped away his hands, "I'll take care of it" I said smiling at him as he looked at me sighing.

I went out and grabbed a coffee for captain and handed him, "thank you y/n" he said with a tiering smile as I smiled genuinely at him, "don't be captain".

 After some time I was finally done with his paperwork's as he fell asleep on his desk.

He must have been tired after all.

Being a captain isn't easy now.