Vacation

After all settling down and packing stuffs all of us were ready to move out on our own for a little vacation.

I deserve it. I don't know about the rest but I deserve it.

No matter what, vacation was my favorite, even one day off from work would make me happy.

I packed my stuffs and went outside as all of them were ready in the living room, "happy vacation then" price nodded at us.

After a long drive I finally reached my home it was weird feeling inside me to come back home.

it was weird for me to go towards the door and to knock, it was weird that I ended up coming to my parents house instead of my own but I haven't seen them for years due to our fight for them not wanting me to join military but I finally gave in to visit them after all.

Being in millitary has always been my dream, but of course my parents wanted me to study law.

But as for me I didn't wanted to do justice just by sitting and holding a hammer and knocking.

I wanted to do justice by fixing things myself.

I went towards the door and knocked.

A women as beautiful as always opened them, her eyes going wide to see me as she quickly hugged me tight.

A mother's embrace is always an safe place I couldn't disagree.

I could hear a faint voice from the living room, it was totally my dad shouting who it was, I smiled and walked towards my dad as he immediately stood up upon seeing me in my military atire and hugged me

"Why are you still on a bullet proof vest?" My mom scolded as i sighed, "mom I hurried back home not to be scolded now"

"No one will shoot you in here" my dad followed as they laughed at me.

Three of us settled down as mom cooked a meal for us.

A home cooked meal, Perfecto.

"we're sorry for lashing out on you" dad opened up out of nowhere as I sighed shaking my head.

"you don't have to I know you guys were just worried for me" I smiled at them as we all chatted for a moment and I went to bed.

I laid down as it was the last day of this year 2022 I can't believe it would be 2023 as soon as the clock hits tomorrow.

Time indeed waits for no one.

I woke up as the sun was totally up.

The bright suns ray were beaming through the curtains as I rolled on my bed.

"Fuck" I cursed as I have fell if the bed on the ground.

There was a loud chatting noises in the living room.

Couldn't be my mom and dad, there was another person.

I quickly got up and went towards the living room as my eyes quickly landed on a man chatting with my mom and dad, "kyle?" I wasn't sure if it was gaz,
the man turned around.

yes it was him, I quickly went towards him and dragged him in my room as he sat on my bed, "wtf are you doin here?" He shrugged, "came to ask your hand in marriage" he teased.

"seriously but why you here? How did you you know where I was" i asked him as he looked at my window, "soap sent me to get you we are all at your town to celebrate new year".

"but how you knew I was here?" He smiled at me, "stupid me if I didn't knew where my wife lives no?" I sighed and told him to wait.

It didn't sit with me obviously.

They wouldn't waste there vacation just to "spent time with me" especially in my area.

And they wouldn't know my address because the one given in my file is the location of the apartment I lived in.

But they came to my house, my home.

I wasn't stupid enough to fall for gaz and his stupid talks.

My millitary senses said otherwise something was definitely off with this 141.

I went outside as gaz followed.

My mom quickly stopped us, "when you come again make sure there's a ring on her finger" I quickly stared back at her.

She was always eager to get me married.

"don't worry auntie" gaz winked at her as I sighed at both of them.

I was in my thoughts wether to sent some of my gunmens to check out on 141.

Because my doubts were always right.

Buti forgot that when gaz started talking.