King

I went back looking for konig as i had to ask if rest of the 141 was okay but he was nowhere.

I sighed not finding him and decided to go back to my office when i heard someone talk nearby the old office.

Ofcours curiosity getting the best of me and i had to check it, just hope it is not some ghost because that office was isolated due to no one using it.

I approached it silently and peaked at the figure.

Konig??

What was he doing here?

He was on call i believe, the call was on speaker as he was sighing and his phone was on the old rusted tray.

What was this horse up to?

Talking to his wife?

I was about to leave when konig shouted at the person on the call, which made me halt in my position, "HOW THE FUCK IS HE STILL ALIVE" he sounded mad as the person on the call apologized.

"W-we tried our best sir, but sergeant mactavish-" konig cut off the person quickly, "all i asked was to get rid of lieutenant where the fuck did the sergeant come from!".

I froze.

Bro What!?

This was not good if it was what i was thinking, i quicky searched for my phone while walking away when a cold large hand grabbed my neck from behind.

"Invading others business isn't good now, is it?"

"Doll?"

Konig whispered the last part in my ears as i turned to face him, he was as tall as ever.

"Traitor" i spoke as his eyes were piercing mine through the mask, i quicky started running but in no time he knocked me out.

I struggled as i was blacking out, trying to free myself but my eyes were giving out.

"Pretty thing" he spoke and i was lifted up when everything went dark.