Here

"can you at least let me stay in a better room?" I asked as he was about to leave me in the custody room, he turned back.

"what if you run away?" He leaned next to the door as I scoffed at him "do you expect me to run away with all the dogs outside?"

I was referring to his guards.

He leaded me behind him and we exited the custody room, entering a larger room, I looked around as he asked me to sit on the sofa.

Meanwhile he left to get something, while he was gone I quickly stood up and went from one door to another trying to find the main exit door.

Upon reaching it they needed makarovs face password.

I hit the door in annoyance as all the alarm went off.

Oh hell nah I'm dead.

Three guards showed up behind me as I raised my hands in the air.

One of the guards approached me, I quickly grabbed his hair and banged his head knocking him and snatched his gun.

Two of them reacted, pulling out there guns as one of them shot me on my arms as I hissed and shot the other in the head, I threw the gun at the third guard hitting his eyes as he was busy grabbing his eyes I knocked him out.

The bullet wasn't hard, it slight bruised my arms however.

Makarov showed up as I was ready to take the flight or the fight but instead of him killing me he quickly grabbed my waist and lifted me off the ground and to another room with full medical needs and sat me on the table.

To my shock he didn't try to kill me.

Maybe not yet.

He patched my arm with a annoyed face, I hissed when he applied the medication, "dammit do you want to go back to the custody room" he asked as patching my arm.

I shook my head in response.

He frowned his face, "then you better stay put"

I sat down as he sat infront of me.

He had placed food on the table.

I picked a large amount of food on the spoon and motioned it towards him as he sighed, "it's not poisoned" i didn't move and motioned him to take the bite, he ate it as I watched him for a minute nothing seemed to happen.

Even if I was dying a poison should never be an option.

I took a bite of the food and it tasted like my mom's food that I almost cried, "is it that spicy?" he leaned in, I shook my head saying no "it taste like my mom's food"

"where did you order it from?" I asked while he laughed "I made it right now" i looked at him in disbelief.

I stood up and went towards the kitchen and he actually did cook it as I sat down again, he shrugged.

Back at the base price was shocked to not see you waiting for them at the church so they thought you went to the base early.

they were eaxusted and went to there respective rooms, the next morning when all of them gathered around you was missing.

gaz went to your room as it was empty m, they tried contacting you but to no avail, they gathered In there meeting room as price punched the table angrily, "the plan failed"

Price was mad.

The team wasn't dumb however, they had a tracking device on you to keep you up with them.

You wasn't aware of that.

"you should have told her" gaz shouted at price, "later sergeant" price grumbled while driving with the other soilders following behind him.

This was exact as price planned, he finally got his hands on makarov.

"fuck is she even aliv-" soap was cut off by ghost, "Don't" ghost growled at soap as they drove towards the location.

"When I was at home my mom use to massage my head" I looked at makarov as he turned his back at me "but it's okay I understand" I grabbed my arm which was wounded as he groaned and sat on the sofa, "sit infront of me" he mumbled as I sat infront of him on the carpet.

I leaned back as he rubbed my head, it was chilling as I closed my eyes, "my mom also use to bring me water when I was thirsty" I opened one of my eyes as he sighed.

"its infront of you stupid" I looked at he table and was about to grab the water bottle when the ground started shaking.

I was sure it wasn't a earth quake it was clearly tanks as makarov also seem to know.

He stood up and grinned, "the dogs are here for you y/n" he exited the door while locking me inside.