Mara

I exited right away with Keegan following me when gaz stopped my way, "y/n it's 1 am you need rest" I wiped my face with my hands sighing loudly.

"if you don't get away from my way I'll forget you're a sergeant" I pushed him aside, does he expect me to sleep when leutinent is missing??

I didn't needed the rest of the team as I knew Keegan would be enough, too much men would make it obvious that we were out it was rather an ambush.

There he was, clearing everyone form the south claw one by one finally finding him tied up to a chair his mask was on the ground his face all bruised and he was bleeding, his gear no longer on him he was shirtless all his scars were now obvious.

Before I could reach him a girl with braided hair broke in first immediately untieing him, I grabbed her by her braided hair as she tripped my leg and topped me with a knife I quickly grabbed her throat choking her and pinned her down as Keegan spoke out, "Mara???" I let her throat loose as she stood up "Keegan?" So they knew each other.

"price told me that Simon has been held captive so I came" fuck she isn't suppose to call him Simon, "and she is?" She turned at me as I twitched my face "I'm not up for a conversation" I spoke out while ignoring her and kneeled infront of ghost I patted his cheeks as he jolted his eyes.

He groaned grabbing his head as he scanned the area the girl named mara quickly came towards him, "you good?" She spoke as he nodded "let's get you back at base yeah?" She grabbed him and leaded the way.

I was just standing there as Keegan brought his hands on my shoulder "she's Warcom operator been on many missions alongside ghost" he spoke as I looked at him, "did I ask?" No I didn't but I was glad he told me

We returned to the base as Simon was getting treated he wasn't that much hurt aside some of the bruises.

captain price was talking with mara as she was sat beside ghost who was now wearing a balaclava and a hoodie, I sat on another sofa with Keegan beside me she brought up a cotton and lifted ghosts mask and treated his wound's and he let her......

I gripped the side sofa hard and realized it was not a sofa, "kid you're going to break me" Keegan spoke as I immediately let go "oh sorry sir" I sighed as mara looked at me, "you should go now", I spoke as she scoffed

"im planning to stay till Simon is recoverd" she replied, SIMON AGAIN ghost haven't even looked at me it's alright I'll talk to him tomorrow i stood up and went to my bed after that.

I woke up early it was around 6I guess as I went to Simons room, I missed him afterall.

I opened the door as it wasn't locked "si-" I stopped mara was there too, "oh I'll catch you later then" I immediately stepped back what was happening I'm going insane right now, I noticed she had a tattoo on her arms just like Simon they looked badass together too.

I quickly went towards keegans room giving a harsh knock as he opened it "sir about the sniper training we should get on" I spoke as he tilted his head, "later kid" he was going to close the door when I stopped it "then let me in at least" he was shocked at what i said but he let me in eventually.

"something up?" He asked sitting down as I sighed "somethin up between that girl and leutinent" I said as he huffed "something up between you and leutinent?" I was stunned I knew he noticed there was nothing to hide as I told him about ghost confessing he wasn't surprised.

"nothing I know" he said as I nodded at him "don't lock the door I'll come back" I left .

I returned again with a cup of tea as he sighed "this is more like thank you" I handed him as he stared at it, he lifted his mask till his lips and took a sip "how is it?" I asked as he looked at me, "it's shit" he was straight.

I laughed a little as he offered me to drink it, i took the cup and took a sip.

yes it was very terrible indeed, "kid you-" I cut him off  "sir I'm not a kid please stop calling me that" I replied as he scoffed, "what do I call you then?" He asked as I scratched my scar "hm y/n or venom any" I replied

"Alright kid " Keegan replied as I sighed "do you want me to shoot you again?" I asked as he actually let out a laugh. Omg he laughs.

Later that day I caught ghost by himself in the training ground as I approached him, "already in the field?" I spoke while he was silent great he was ignoring me I turned him towards me, "what's wrong si?" I asked as he sighed "nothin" was all he said, no something was up.

"I'll pest you till you tell-" I was cut off "I said nothin soilder" he used a harsh tone "fuck talk to me" I hit his chest as he cursed, "you deserve better" was all he said before he pushed pass me was he serious