satan

It wasn't something surprising to wake up to see soap and gaz quarreling.

They were like kids, like twins who never got along over small things.

but today was just something new soap and gaz were fighting meanwhile könig was trying to stop those two and ghost was chilling on the sofa with a newspaper in his hands meanwhile price wasn't there.

That man need to stop overworking himself.

I walked up behind gaz and hit his head and soap quickly sat beside ghost, "talk of the devil and she's here" gaz said as he rubbed the back of his head as I smiled at könig and sat beside him.

Why am I sitting beside him?

gaz sat near one of the sofa as we watched some random show, "könig how are you this tall" I asked in a small tone so nobody would notice as he turned at me "umm" he replied I could sense the uncomfortable in his voice welp this guy probably doesn't like me.

Nothing new.

I always didn't get along with anyone, I never cared enough to notice what others felt.

Emotions are of no use in battlefield.

I went in my room and sat there for a while still not being able to fall asleep, price was definitely the best option right now so I left my room and went to his office.

I peeked in as he was not there, "who ya lookin for?" Price showed up behind me and peeked inside his office with me "jessus" I said as he caused me a jumpscare, laughing at myself and looking back at him.

"Did I scare you?" He walked inside his office as i followed without saying anything.

"I think könig doesn't likes me", I said looking at price to which he scoffed "what made you think that?" He replied eyeing the door.

"I just feel like it" I looked at him as he was looking towards the door, I immediately got his hint knowing someone was there.

I nodded at him as i quickly stood and went towards the door and went after the person who just exited the door, I saw könig walking down as he turned back looking nervous at me, "I-i didn't mean to listen to your conversation" he spoke as he fidget his fingers, I nodded at him and left for my room, "y/n!" He called out as I turned around lazily "i-its not that I don't like you I'm just nervous around new people and I thought you might think I was disgusting because I'm so tall and because of this mask I'm sorry" he spoke and went away.

yes this guy had social anxiety it was obvious how did I not notice.

Later that evening I went towards the living room with gaz and soap complaining behind me that I didn't take part in games with them I sat on the sofa.

Gaz sat to my right and soap to my left, soap quickly pulled out a vedio game and looked at me "lass I'm challengin ya", he said as he waved the game in the air I smirked at him and his lame car racing game.

Seriously? A car game from 90s?

"what i get if i win?" I said looking at gaz and then at soap, ghost was coming towards us followed by könig behind him as they both sat down to see the commosion, "hmm I'll do as you say for 1 day" soap said looking at me, "nah dawg that's borin" I said as I looked at the game, "fine whatever ya want" soap said with a sigh.

"whatever?" I said as I looked at könig "don't tell me you want könig", gaz said laughing.

Why would I want konig?

"I want one of ghost's balaclava" I said looking back at soap as ghost sighed, "deal" soap said grinning "I'm not giving anything to anyone" ghost said with a hand on his forehead, "then deal" I said as ghost sighed loudly.

You were annoying just like soap, at least that's what ghost had in mind.

"If I win you'll have to do as I say for 1 day" soap said grinning.

"I don't work for no one" I looked at him coldly as he seems hesitant.

"bring it on doe" I chuckled as we started the game, I slowed down as soaps car over took mine as he smiled, "be ready to do as I say lass".

he shouted as gaz shouted at me to speed up, "chill twin?" I looked at gaz as my car quickly overtook soaps and ended the match.

soap was there sitting in disbelief as no one defeated him in this racing game.

"so?" I said looking at soap and then at gaz, soap looked at ghost "don't even think about it" ghost said looking back at soap "please L.t give her one of ya balaclava" he sighed dropping the remote control.

"Shes know for being satanic be careful around her könig she easily slits people's throat", gaz said throwing his head back on the sofa as soap nodded.

"seen it myself" gaz added, "that's what millitary are made for" I said standing up infront of gaz, "chill I was joking thank you so much for sliting there throat please do it again if needed ma'am" gaz said pulling me back on the sofa.

"anything for my wife", I said sitting down again "and also könig you are in the list" I said looking at him as he looked back confused, "u lookin confused" I looked at him, "I like pretty ones" I added looking at him

könig was glad he had a mask on he could hide his red cheeks, "keep your balaclava ready l.t I'll come and take it" I said looking at ghost as he rolled his eyes.