us

"y/n we need to talk" gaz mumbled as I helped him in bed.

I layed him down as he kept mumbling things, not that I mind.

I sighed and went off to my own room smiling as gaz actually did wanted to talk with me after all.

It was a relieve feeling somehow just somehow that he still wanted to talk and not push me away.

I got under my blankets as I drifted off to sleep.

Hopefully I'll get the sleep I'm in need of.

"Y/n I'm home" I opened my eyes as makarov entered my room.

What is he doing here?

I looked around and saw the same tiny room, was it a dream? Or is this a dream?!

I wasn't at the base anymore nor my bed,I looked at makarov as he smiled at me.

His smile wasn't the genuine one like he always had, it was somehow like it wasn't him that was smiling.

It wasn't Makarov.

But then he kept smiling as his hands choked me, I couldn't breath not only that I couldn't move.

"you're coming with me" he was whispering as I struggled under him.

I am dieing already?

I tried to scream but my voice was completely out and no one could hear me, no matter how loud I shouted still no voice came out.

I jolted up with a heavy breathing and sweaty face and hands.

it was a fucking dream, my hands were sweaty as I looked at my phone it was 1 AM.

Too early.

Why do I have to dream of him out of everyone.

I went outside to grab a bottle of water for myself.

It's going to be hard for me to keep up with this millitary life.

I opened the fridge and took a bottle of water and drank it with a gulp.

Now I was satisfied.

I was about to return back to my room when in a distant I saw someone near gaz's room.

I'm pretty sure it's someone but who? Who might be here at this time.

I was sure I saw someone plus he was drunk what if he was hurt? I quickly went towards his room with my pocket knife that was always with me.

It was dark, as I was about to reach his room someone quickly ran off behind me.

On god if it is some ghost, not Simon. the real ghost, I'll die on this spot.

I caught up on the person and pinned them with the knife on there throat.

The person didn't give me the threat aura.

"it's me" I frowned and stood up.

"alice?" I asked as she huffed wth was a medic doing at 1 am, and that's also at gaz's door?

Fishy very fishy.

"I just wanted to check on gaz but he might be asleep so" I ignored her and went towards gaz's room.

Check on someone around 1am? Who does THAT?

"um are you and gaz together?" I turned around at her question.

"why?"

"don't get me wrong his charming"

That must be the medics way to say she likes gaz.

I scoffed a little "I'm not stupid neither is gaz medic" I approached her as she backed away touching the collar of her shirt I fixed them.

"you can try" I whispered and left.

I knocked on gaz's door as he opened them after a while, he was holding his head as I sighed and closed the the door behind me.

"y/n-" gaz was going to speak when I cut him off "yeah you can hug me" I looked at him as he smiled.

dumbass.

He hugged me as he breathed deeply and snuggled up to me "I missed this" he whispered as I padded his head while ruffling his hair.

His hair was short and trimmed.

"did he hurt you"? Gaz asked again with a hint of worry in his tone.

"no" gaz looked up at me with a doubting look on his face "whatever you're here alive that's it" he smiled.