love

Everything has been going back to normal with no trouble untill graves army decided to take soap during a mission.

Betrayed.

I have heard about the betrayel they had from graves it was obvious all of the team hated him, i couldn't blame them i hated him too, on god.

I was in his force once but he left me behind on a mission to die he didn't even bother to check up on me and left with the rest of the team, graves and I had a relationship we both didn't knew what it was.

All of us were gathered outside the base, "alright we'll invade graves army directly" price spoke to all of us but I stopped him, "no there's no need to invade it's going to take time it will just get soap in more trouble", I spoke looking at price to ask for permission as price gestured me to continue.

"listen some take down his army meanwhile two of us invade graves", they all nodded.

"alright könig and ghost invade graves meanwhile me, price and gaz clear the army", they agreed, "ay ghost take medic with us" I looked at her.

"I'll see how you survive" I mumbled and took off, it was no deal graves army were way too dumb and weak, it was all graves brain.

one of the soilder recognized me as I immediately stabbed him, "dumb as usual" I whispered as we entered graves office, ghost and könig were there with graves tied to a chair his head was bend down.

"we meet again" I spoke as I walked towards him, confusion all over my teammates faces as graves head immediately jolt up.

"intimidating as always fox" he addressed me with my old code name grinning, "they don't call me fox anymore doe" I replied as he smirked.

"I've no time for our chat you tell me where my guy is or I've a bullet with your name on it" I replied as I grabbed a fist full of his hair.

"y/n I tried looking for you I did everything I could", gaz was slightly getting annoyed "did you move on so fast from us?" Graves choked as I banged his head on the table brutally as the medic flinched "us?" i replied sarcastically.

"The sargent is captivated in the interrogation room", he spit out as I let his hair go.

"I know this bullet will still go through my head" grave spoke as I smiled genuinely at him "you're still beautiful with those scars" he smiled, "done?" könig was clearly pissed.

I looked outside as it slightly started raining, "before you end this I'm sorry" grave looked at me, I walked further from him as I loaded my gun, "this are your last words? come on you can do better" he smiled at me as it irritated me, "I love yo-" as soon as he left those words ghost had his gun out with a bullet through graves, "you did this on your own" I mumbled and left.

We all went to get soap as he was tied up, I quickly went towards him and kneeled down to untie him, "I'm late" I spoke out as he chuckled, "no you're not" he mumbled.

his left eye was bruised and his nose was bleeding , "dammit don't stand there medic do your job" I growled as she came and patched up some wounds on soap, "geeze Calm down" the medic spoke back at me, "run your hands like to run that mouth" I spoke as gaz gripped my hand "you have a lot to explain" gaz spoke.

"fuck you talkin bout?" i replied honestly.