WAR

"is that?" Konig spoke as we both turned behind to see a man in a black suit with his hand folded behind him.

"Konig", Makarov came out from the shadows of the building as i was surprised.

They both shook there hands, wtf!

Now that i know this two were teamed up, the one who saved Makarov was no other than konig, why?

Because 141 finished makarov before kortac.

I stood there as they chatted about whatever as konig nodded and left.

Awkward.

"Y/n" Makarov spoke as i looked at him without saying a word.

He handed me a cellphone as i tilted my head in response, "you must be in disbelief perhaps you would like to ask price" he spoke with no emotion's in his eyes.

I called price and put the call on speaker, after some ringing price picked up, "yes?" He spoke as i was feeling myself drowning, "it's me" i replied still keeping my eyes on Makarov.

"Y/N?!" He spoke as i sighed, "why?" I asked as there was silence, "why did you use me?" I asked hoping he would say this was all a lie.

"Y/n" he spoke through the phone, "spit it out captain john price" i replied sternly.

"There are two side of the coin, to protect something another must be sacrificed y/n."

I laughed out low as price was heavily worried on the other side he knew you would find out one-day.

"So you picked me, not because i was the best soilder among" i asked as he immediately replied, "no, you were the best soilder that was a advantage for us as".

I cut the call and threw the cellphone back to Makarov and threw both of my hands up in the sky.

"I don't care i was a good soilder anyhow" i shouted as my voice echoed, "that's what you're concerned about?" Makarov chuckled next to me.

After a moment of silence he spoke.

"You want to watch the world burn?" He asked me.

"You'll set it on fire?" I calmly replied.

"No, I'll hand you the match my love" he grabbed my waist and leaded me to the area where we could see the city's view.

"And I'll  follow your footsteps"

"Watching you become the monarch of ashes".

"Where will you live if i burn the world?" I spoke out sarcasticly giving myself time to process what he said, he simply chuckled.

"On the throne i belong" he spoke looking ahead of us.

"And where will i live?" I asked.

"On my lap" he spoke letting out a laugh.

I inhaled and exhaled as i made a rectangular shape from my hand and viewed from the shape my hand has made, before me was the peaceful city.

"declare the war then" i whispered.

Villain ERA.