Weird

Gaz and I entered a cafe as I saw the guys waiting for me at the last table i smiled at them.

Not a genuine one.

The one with doubt.

I sat next to ghost who was wearing a hoodie and a leather jacket.

It was hot enough he came wearing that in top.

könig wasn't with us, since he returned to kortacs.

"How ya holding up?" The Scottish glanced around.

"Infront of ya" I responded as he let out a laugh.

we ordered drinks and chatted for a while about work and my town.

I couldn't help but get into my own thoughts, I glanced at the team again.

Betrayel could be any faces.

It was all to fishy for them to come around all together plus captain price seems high alert.

Were they hiding something?

It wasn't long before one of the familiar face approached me, "look who's back in town" I sipped my drink with a angry face while the guy behind me spoke.

Price immediately turned to the guy placing his hand around his waist, I believe he had a gun.

I confirmed the doubt.

They were here for something.

I don't know what but they were definitely hiding something I couldn't get my hands on.

"Yo y/n did you miss me?" The man spoke out again and dragged a chair from the other table and sat next to me.

"who the hell are ya" soap cut in as the guy looked at the guys, "I should ask you that"

"what do you want audrey?" I let out a disappointed sigh as the guy smiled at me.

this bastard was my old duo before I joined the military he was so shit at lying and had the audacity to rob all the money we made together and flew with his new girlfriend.

"I quit the chaos my dear, serve us what we ordered" I glanced at the counter and saw a girl watching us.

That must be his girlfriend.

"You've got yourself a pretty one" I nodded my head towards her as the man near me huffed.

Looks like he was pissed.

He knew me too well.

"She's off limits for you y/n" Audrey was slightly worried if I believed.

"Same goes for you" I smirked at him.

Between times I let my eyes wander to captain price.

I could tell he brought weapons.

But why? For what?