scary?

By tomorrow one of the medics car dropped me off to the base, I thanked them for dropping me till the base even though it was fairly far.

I went inside and saw nobody there, I looked around as there was no sound of the boys either.

I was sure they weren't on a mission since the base was opened so I cleared my throat before shouting, "Y/N FOR THE PRESIDENT".

I slammed the table with my bare hand which now had a scar on it.

Ghost was doing push-ups in his room anything to distract himself from the pale eyes he had seen of you when he heard your voice, he stopped for a moment as he thought it was the medic but the voice was too bold to be the medics voice.

Gaz was in his room scribbling whatever when he heard your voice, he didn't take a second thought as he pushed back his chair immediately running towards the living room.

Instead of the boys a girl in a white coat showed up, "excuse me wth are you doing", she shouted as I glared at an unfamiliar figure.

I didn't get to reply when someone hugged me tightly from behind, "please please please tell me it's you please" I turned around and hit gaz in the face hard, real hard as gaz opened his eyes he was shoved behind by a bigger figure as ghost was standing right infront of me.

"oh shit this shit black magic c'mon hit me I'm real" I spoke getting into my fighting position as he stood there, "what the fuck", soap shouted from distance as he ran towards me immediately seeing if I'm real.

A tall figure appeared right behind me as I smiled at him, "king how yo been my man" I spoke hitting him slowly as he looked at me, "you're really back" He sounded cheerful as I nodded at them.

"white coat go get the old man" I shouted being surrounded by the boys  as she stared at me, "you can't order me ar-" ghost glared at her as she went with a huff to call Price.

"Captain there's a weird girl-", price immediately knew it was you as he stood up from his chair and came in the living room.

There you were, he scanned you as your hair was now shorter than before you had a scar on your hand and also a cut following from your jaw to your face on the corner of your lips, you looked weak yet you sounded cheerful.

I looked up as price coughed, "price she's back" gaz shouted at him and waved him to come over as price sat down, i stood up with my hands in the air dramatically, "y'all don't even test me cuz i went to hell and back" I laughed as könig chuckled.

"it's good to have you back but how did you survive?" Price asked as I scratched the scar on my jawline, "Ion Kno medic did some shit and I'm here", price laughed as gaz handed me my dog tag "you kept your promise" he smiled as I looked at him, "told ya I'll come back for my tag", I put it on myself as I looked at the girl standing beside price.

"Who this?", I asked looking at her as she looked at me, "I'm a medic" I looked at price as he nodded.

The whole night we kept talking as ghost sat near me, "this scar, they scary?" I said looking at the cards shuffled on the table while scratching them cuz one of the kids told me i did while back in hospital, "scary? Hell nah god you're divine" soap spoke with a chuckle,  "do they hurt?" König added, "not at all" I smiled looking at him.

Alice was watching you at the center of attention as she it was clear that ghost like you more than her but she smiled at herself, "you guys will warm up to me" she mumbled to herself as she left.

Hope.

"Daym I really survived", I said looking at them as ghost let out a small laugh.