kortac

I left and got a blanket for price as he woke up when I was about to leave, "thank you ven" he spoke as i turned back, "never a problem captain"

I went in my own room as I remembered a file of a austrian guy earlier, what distracted me to that file was that guy was going to be joining task force 141, not for long but captain haven't told us yet I kept thinking about the file and decided to ask price about it tomorrow as it was already late.

I hoped he wasn't a threat however.

I woke up around 11 am to a harsh knock on my door, "lass are ya dead" it was the Scottish guy again.

I woke up and opened the door harshly as soap tripped a little, "what is it" I said looking at him angrily for disturbing my sleep, "price gotta tell us somethin get ready and come down aight" he left immediately as if I would murder him.

I stood behind gaz as price nodded at me, a gesture I have always admired, that made me feel more alive and not a working robot for government.

"we are going to get a new operator" I knew it was going to be that austrian guy as I kept quite, "we all have to go and receive him today and right now so get yourself ready" after that price headed out.

"Why is an austrian guy joining us captain?" I asked following him as he was near the car taking a smoke from his ciggar, "you did notice that file afterall" he spoke back as I nodded.

"we need a operator afterall more the merrier, but he isn't here for long" he said looking at me as he crushed his ciggar and the three boys came.

Price drove as gaz kept looking at me "what?" I spoke as I looked back at him, "I wasn't looking at ya I was looking at soap" he added as he rolled his eyes I looked at soap as soap looked back at me, "alright" i quickly switched seat and pushed soap aside gaz, "happy?" I said looking at gaz who was now sitting next to soap.

I doubt that he isn't gay, not that I cared.

I looked to my left where now ghost was sitting, "you want??" I said looking at ghost as he looked back at me, "what?" He said confused or whatsoever I couldn't tell due to his mask.

"come on l.t I know you understood what I said back then when ya ass said you don't know spanish", he looked at me for as he sighed, "I doubt you as a tutor".

That was one reason not to trust anyone now.

Ghost said he didn't know Spanish but he did, that cunning fox.

I smacked him as knowing he understood, "work on your lies lil one" I said as we reached the stop.

Not that he looked like 'lil one' from any side.

We all got out and waited for the helicopter to land as soap and gaz were overexcited to have someone new, I stood next to ghost as he stood next to price.

soon the helicopter landed as a guy in a mask came out, he was so fucking tall yes taller than ghost, price went towards him and shook his hands as I looked at ghost and back at the guy.

yes the guy was taller, "is that your long lost brother ay?" I wishreped to ghost as he hit my head slowly.

The guy came towards us with a intimidating aura, "this is könig" price introduced as all of them introduced each other and it was my turn.

"I'm y/n known as venom" he nodded.

Well I guess not everyone talks a lot.

we all headed towards the car and drove back to base, on the ride I couldn't keep myself shut the tall german guy named könig definitely got me invested.

"könig means king if I'm not wrong" I spoke out loudly as gaz and soap both looked at me with a, "y/n shut up" look on there face as the German guy nodded, fuck he nodding for like dammit bitch say sumthing.