never mine

Sun was bright today.

All shining.

I was cleaning my snipper and making small chats with soap.

"I thought you guys fixed everything" I raised my brow at him "you know you and gaz" I looked down at my snipper and rose up while aiming at a target.

"we did" I mumbled enough for him to hear.

"then ya two don't hang out like old days ay"

He leaned in his seat, I herd him shift

While grinning at his remark I adjusted my sniper scope aiming it at Alice who was standing right around the corner with gaz, she didn't notice me.

"bang"  i chuckled making soap flinch.

"Scared ya Scott?" soap sighed while I sat down.

It was true, we fixed everything he just kept getting busier with the medic.

I understand his young his feelings can change over time

I am not tripping, I don't miss him.

Soap handed me a cigarette as he lighted it.

I puffed out the smoke while enjoying the sun, soon gaz joined and he took a seat next to me while soap immediately left.

"y/n do you want to-" I cut off gaz by blowing a puff of smoke in his face as he coughed.

He wasn't much of a smoker unlike me or price.

"I'm busy" I closed my eyes while leaning back on my chair and making myself comfortable.

"but you don't look busy" he sighed.

"I told you I'm" he pouted as I looked at him with one of my eye opened.

Such a beautiful face he has.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanna watch a movie" he was looking at his boots, I smirked at myself.

"three of us right?" I can't be wrong, he looked at me and nodded.

Ofcours the medic Alice will be there.

I stood up from my seat and with a soft slap on his cheeks "next time" I left.

"obsessive aren't you" soap was listening to our conversation, "you ask a lot" I laughed and left.

I straight up went towards the training ground where rookies where training.

I looked at them as ghost approched me both of us were silent as we watched the rookies train one of the rookies approached us as she spoke, "ma'am is this ghost?", She spoke pointing at ghost "it's leutinent for you" I spoke as ghost looked at me as the girl nodded and left he was about to say something when we were called of for meeting by price.

I sat on my seat as price began talking about some missions and obstacles as I looked down at my hands, I just didn't feel alive somehow I didn't feel the urge to do anything I somehow felt empty, I was lost in my thoughts when gaz pinched my shoulder.

I didn't flich I just reacted with a frown on my face, I was getting angry at him for some reason as I clutched the chair hard across me, ghost was staring as I ignored him and tried to breath calmly.

I could hear price approaching me as I let my hands loose "you good lo- I mean are you okay venom?" Love, was he going to call me that? With a forced smile I looked at price and nodded as he dismissed us at the end of the meeting.

I walked down the hall by myself as I heard gaz running after me, I received a text from l.t, "in my office now" tf he wanted.

I sighed and walked towards simons office "y/n what's wrong?" Gaz held my hands, his touch felt like goodbyes as I looked at him "later I'm busy" I cut him off and went towards leutinents office opening the door.

I saw ghost sitting on his chair with some documents infront of him "I'm not helping with that file" I spoke and grabbed a seat for myself "there's somethin off about you just can't get my hands on", ghost spoke as I scoffed "since when are you a therapist" I asked with a laugh "open up" he stated as I sighed again "you and price are same you know that" I spoke as he shrugged while tapping his pen on my forehead.

Modern Divine | Mw2  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें