change

I quietly left after Keegan fell asleep, on the way Merrick called.

"tomorrow can you get this files to 141?", I didn't see any reason why he didn't pick the others they would be suffering tomorrow morning, I took the file with the nod and went to my bed.

By morning I stepped out wearing a cargo and a high neck black sweater as I held the file with me, "where you up to?" Logan was groaning with his hand on his head as I laughed a little, "Merrick wants me to get this file somewhere" I responded and left.

As I reached the base I saw no one around and went straight to price's office and handed him the file, turning around to leave, "sergeant y/n" I turned back to him as he sighed.

"at least have a tea" price seems tired, I nodded at him "I'll get it myself"

"fu- you scared me" the medic flinched as she was in the kitchen too, "I scared you?" I replied and landed my both hands on the counter caging her between me and the counter as she coughed "you scare me" she mumbled.

I gave her a dry chuckle, "you smell like him" I spoke looking down at her as she was shorter than me, she tilted her head as I leaned in her ears.

"sergeant Kyle gaz garrick, you have his smell wonder what else you have from him", I mumbled into her ears as she raised her hand for a slap but I grabbed it.

"white coat can't take a tease hm?" I leaned closer our lips barely apart when soap came in, I sighed and let her go as soaps eyes widened "I saw that lass" he shouted as I rolled my eyes.

"here to stay?" He asked when ghost came too "no Merrick wanted me to deliver a file"

I looked at ghost before turning around to leave, "where your boys at?" Ghost grumbled behind me, pure ego in his voice.

I chuckled and turned around walking up to him , "don't drag my men here leutinent" I growled as my finger pointed on his chest hardly pressing them, he was staring as I turned to leave "you again?"

Oh I knew that voice, mara was entering the kitchen as I itched my scar on my jaw "yeah whore what you gonn do about it?" silence.

"did you just-?", Soap came in again "Y/n do ya want to-" I cut off soap with a wave of my hand, "I do not want anything especially from you guys" I spoke as price entered.

mara looked at price and wishpered something to him as I twitched my face.

"I better leave before I say something racist" I chuckled looking at mara and turned around to leave, "tell Merrick to take care of you" mara laughed as I turned around smiling, "I'm not you mara I don't need a babysitter" she snapped and launched towards me as Ghost grabbed her waist.

I quickly pulled her towards me and slapped her cheeks holding her hair, another slap and I released her.

My phone rang as I picked it up, "dammit where are you kid?" Keegan shouted, "yeah on the way some chicks got infront of the road" I replied as he told me to come quickly.

I smiled at the phone and looked at soap and the others, mara was holding her red cheeks as price was sighing and medic was nowhere.

"you're getting on my every last nerve love I prefer you stay away from me yeah?" I looked at mara as she scoffed, "then I'll leave captain" I looked at ghost who was staring at me, I was annoyed from this stare now, "fuck you starin at?" I asked as he grabbed my cheeks "language sergeant" ghost mumbled as price scoffed as he let me go.

"keep your filthy hands to yourself " I replied and wiped my cheeks "take care of her" I chuckled at them while pointing at mara and left.

"What's wrong with her??" Mara looked at ghost as he watched you leave, your heavy boots stomping the ground, is this really you???

Something in you snapped he could tell, your voice was more deeper, you talk more like the ghosts now he knew, he did wrong but how could you do that, "ya always ruin her mood" soap spoke looking at mara as she scoffed "excuse me??" Soap sighed and left as ghost just stood there.