doze off

I decided to stay in my room thinking when to return back at the base when my mom called me and told me someone was outside to pick me up.

I frowned my face and looked out of my window to see a military car was it gaz? Price would probably be busy and soap would call me and tell me if he was coming to pick me up.

I went downstairs and outside towards the car as it was L.t, it was very surprising for me to see ghost come here to pick me up but who knows maybe price sent him?, "Didn't expect you" I spoke as he sighed "get your bags and be fast I'm busy".

I quickly grabbed my stuffs and said goodbye to my parents and sat inside the car, through the drive I was silent so was he but ofcours I had to talk afterall.

"You mad l.t", I mumbled as he looked at me for a second before focusing back on the road, he didn't reply as I sighed "I needed rest but I'm back so stop being grumpy", he somehow replied "whatever price sent me because his busy I didn't wanted to come".

Now that hurts, nowdays really felt like I was on the lowest point of my fucking miserable life as I stayed quite price could have sent soap or that gaz I guess they didn't wanted to pick me up either.

"Do you have someone waiting for you back at home?" I asked while he was driving, "none of your business" he replied so he did had one.

Maybe a pretty wife I knew he didn't had a family since soap did tell me last time so it probably gotta be his wife.

Then I thought about it again, gaz gotta come back alive from any mission because he too has someone waiting and that's not me the medic is waiting for him.

I looked at my hands and then scratched my scar I was silent after that, we soon arrived at the base as I pulled out my stuff and ignored ghost and went directly to my room.

I opened the door and found my room clean, I thought it would be dusty by now but it was clean.

I layed on the bed as I was trying not to doze off, my sleep was disturbed by a knock on the door as I went to open the door annoyed.

A large figure was standing as I didn't had to know who it was ofcours non other than ghost, "make it quick I don't have time for anyone" I spoke while holding my door ready to shut it anytime "movie" he blurred out as I sighed "tell them I don't want to watch".

And was about to close my door when his large hands stopped them "select a movie and then you can leave" he argued as I sighed in annoyance.

I went towards the TV room and saw no one was this dude watching alone, since when did he started watching TV??.

I selected some random movies as he was sitting by the couch, I sat beside him as there was silence again.

"I don't", ghost spoke as I looked at him confusingly he sighed and looked at me "I don't have anyone waitin at home".

I chuckled at him as I nodded, "but si  I’m sure I hadn’t done anything to piss you off, but you are always you know-” i widen my eyes while leaning towards him, “doing this I don’t know whether to be scared or flattered".

It was true though this guy was always staring at me for god knows what, he let out a small laugh at my behavior "that you should find out yourself" he spoke as I groaned the sleep was right around the corner.

"Thank you", I spoke out as he turned to me surely confused when I quickly warped my hands around his waist and laid my head on his lap he was comfortable, I was waiting for him to push me aside but that didn't come.

A hand came through my hair as I hugged him tighter, "so what's bugging you" I heard him whisper, I was silent.

He notices everything afterall his the scary big leutinent, my hands gripped his waist a little tighter as my eyes where becoming heavy "you can't hide it in you forever" he spoke again "it's going to eat you", I heard him "why don't you guess since you notice everything" I replied laughing a little as my eyes were shut.

"Gaz and medic" I didn't say anything and snuggled more into him as I could hear him sigh, "isn't it" he spoke again as I just nodded, "his young afterall people change maybe I was just a friend for him but he didn't had to shout at me" I spoke out as ghost stroked my hair, "I don't deserve this" I let out barely a whisper.

I recalled everything again, even though I was more hurt gaz was worried about his medic and her little scar, "fuck this" I spoke again "yeah fuck em" ghost was padding my shoulder as I smiled.

I turned my face facing him and compared the skull tattoo with his balaclava as his eyes softened, "I want to get my whole hand tattoed like yours" I spoke as he nodded, "when everything is settled I'll get you one" I nodded when soap came behind us "what's the lovebirds doing ay" he flashed his phone at us clicking a picture.