deployed

The vacation days wasn't even over before we were deployed for a mission to kill a drug dealer who had been causing us trouble with his little minions.

A dissatisfied smiled was on my face.

I was truly disappointed to go back.

I took off from my home and soon entered the base as all of the team were there.

Ghost and soap were going to clear the crew meanwhile I was going to snipe.

I was good with snippers then riffles not gonna argue.

I settled on the top of another building and set down the sniper rifle and scoped it.

Through the scope the main dealer was visible.

A middle aged man with many rings around his fingers.

Just by looking at him annoyed me.

I was about to kill him right on the spot when Nikola spoke through the comm.

"the sergeant fell out of the helicopter"

Gaz was with Nikolai.

I freezed as my vision went blur, I couldn't focus on the target as my hands became sweaty.

"dammit gaz can you hear me", but there was no reply.

Is that kid even alive? I questioned myself.

But then I reminded, there's a target Infront of me I need to finish.

I was becoming soft, this shouldn't be happening.

"Sergeant eyes on the target" ghost and his voice was enough to pull me back as I agresively shot the dealer right through the head.

Without father ado I rushed down stairs and towards where gaz and Nikolai were deployed.

"Captain" I tapped my comm for permission from price.

It was silent for a moment.

"Affirmative" I sighed of relieve as soon as price said that.

"If anything happens to the sergeant I'll make sure to offer you to lucifer officer"

I clenched the comm as an apology was heard from nikolai.

For me this was work of lame, Nikolai was driving the helicopter, how did gaz fall out?

I drove as fast as I could, price told me to calm down but there was no way I could calm down in this situation.

Not when his life hung in balance.

"Hey kid please say something" I repeated but still there was no reply, there was vehicle and gunshot sounds coming from gaz's comm as I  mumbled mostly to myself since gaz wasn't replying.

I reached there, to my horror gaz hanging upside down from the helicopter as the rope was keeping him in place.

A weak rope that would break anytime possible.

I quickly drove towards him, vehicles crashing towards eacother.

"Y/N!" Gaz shouted as I huffed closing my car to him.

"On three sergeant" I shouted throwing him the knife.

"What?!" He looked shocked as I was telling to cut the rope.

"Three!" I swung my car towards gaz even making it screech, to save him from fall.

"I hate you!" Gaz shouted back and cut the rope.

With a strong thud he fell on the car and managed to slide inside.

"I owe you again", gaz was out of breath as I gripped his hands.

Giving them a light squeeze, telling him it was fine.

"don't go somewhere I can't follow" he chuckled at my remark, "thought I died hm?" I sighed "just don't go silent on me" I drove up to our location.

As per price Nikolai was a head of private military company.

Not surprising that they often come out lame.

"looks like you two share a close bond" nikolai pointed at gaz and me earning a glared from me.

"you lucky enough if something happened to him I would have slit you half" annoyance was all over my face.

A unfamiliar face with mask around his whole face, except his eyes sounded behind nikolai, "not on my watch"

I stared at him and snaked my hands around my gun.

A threat.

nikolai coughed and told me he is one of his operator, "his krueger" I looked at him and "it wouldn't take me a minute to hunt you down" krueger squinted his eyes at me.

"Poisonous enough"

"they don't call me venom for no reason soilder"