serum

"you're gonna die anyway let me try something on you", I looked up at the guy as he smirked and pulled out a injection.

I wasn't aware of it,  I stared at it as he moved some hair from my face, "know this?" He waved the injection to my face as I shook my head, he grabbed my head and injected it as I hissed dryly, "fuck" I cursed and kicked his knees with all the energy I had as he laughed, "let's wait a minute or two".

I growled as he stood there waiting as if something was going to happen, after some minutes I was heating up, the temperature in the room felt thick and heavy that I was now phanting.

he approached me and kissed my cheeks as I spitted on him, "thats a drug" he replied wiping my spit of his face "ever heard bout sex pollen hm?" He asked as his hands traveled to my lips I was trying to keep myself composed I can't die like this not in this state not with this bastard.

"Hands to yourself" a voice boomed from behind the guy as a gunshot rang through, I wasn't in my right state I couldn't see who it was.

I was all hot, the person came towards me and untied me as I groaned did someone come for me???

"I got you" the person spoke holding me as I gritted my teeth something was building up inside me as there was a pain between my thighs, "fuckin late" I barely wishpered.

A jolt of pain sparks up my spine as i shift away from the person as i tried to compose myself, my breath hitched as the rough pad of a finger ran over my cheeks wiping some tears I'm crying????? I hadn’t realized i was crying till the hands came up.

I can feel his chest rumbling against me his talking has he been talking this whole time?, I tried to stay still but it's hard to hear him over the sound of my pounding heart in my ears my breath is caught in my throat I've to stop, this needs to stop.

The persons hand were no longer holding me as I bit my hands hard gaining some concentration and looked around, I was in a car now and Keegan was driving I'm loosing it, my hands automatically traveled to his biceps as he stopped the car saying something I can't hear.

"keeg-",  my words were weak I felt like I was sweating a whole ocean.

A pair of hands grabbed my cheeks waking me up, "hey we're almost there keep up with me yeah?" He was a bit clear now, "sex pollen he- the bitch he-" I mumbled as Keegan froze.

"He inject you that???" He asked as I nodded weakly my heart was pounding loud enough as I grabbed my thighs there was a strong ache between them.

Keegan on the other hand was watching you, your hands gripping your own thighs as he gulped not knowing if he should do what he is thinking right now, he dragged his hands along his mask with a long groan and looking at you again, all mess. "fuck" he mumbled under his breath his thoughts rushing through his head, his hands were already on you before he even realized.