Mason

The next day, I headed out early to visit Keegan's grave maybe for the last time or so.

As I reached there, a bouquet was already placed on his grave.

I walked up to his grave to find a man standing near it, "you're?" I asked while approaching slowly, no one can be trusted.

"Oh hey, I'm mason, Alex mason" he replied as i frowned, he was a division of CIA what was he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked clutching my hand around my waist signalling my presence of gun, "oh now calm down Birdy, Keegan use to be my friend, I just heard he passed away" he replied.

I ignored him and kneeled Infront of Keegan's graves, "so what happened to Keegan anyway?" He spoke as i was annoyed, "can't you motherfucking see?" I replied as he chuckled.

"Alex are you done?!" I heard a girl calling as i turned around to see a girl in a jeep.

Wait she is.

"Farah?" I mumbled as she didn't seem to notice me, I excused myself after that and left.

As I was on my way back, I stopped Infront of the kortacs and noticed konig seem to be struggling with a lady?

I approached him as he immediately noticed me and signaled me to help him out.

"What's going on here?" I spoke as the lady turned to me, "oh! I was just having a conversation with this young man!" She replied cheerfully.

"Well then back off because I'm here to take him" I grabbed konigs hands as the lady spoke again, "where?"

"Home obviously" I replied as she bowed, "my apologies! I thought he was single" konig was about speak when I cut him off, "well yeah now you know so leave"

The lady left as I turned at him, "what kind of coward are you?" I spoke as he sighed.

I left as he followed, "what Now?" I asked as he didn't reply, "hm y/n I heard l.t and mara are together" he spoke after a while.

"And? Why are you telling me this" I asked, "well i thought you should know" he spoke as i shook my head.

"Since both of them are good in combat and skills now that they have paired up it would be hard for you to take them down" konig was talking too much today.

"So? Should we pair up too?" I asked clearly annoyed by his talks.

Was this man scared?

He received a call as i ignored him and kept walking.

He caught up after the call, "your makarov is looking for you" he spoke, "what is Farah doing around here?" I replied as konig looked at me.

"Hm price set her up to track you down" he replied.

"Weaklings" I mumbled.