141

I layed in my bed as my phone beeped a message from gaz and soap.

Sighed as I should, so sick of this shit.

I ignored them and closed my eyes still angry with my stick legs, I didn't knew when I fell asleep and woke up with mom knocking on the door.

I slowly went towards the door with the help of stick or whatever the hospital provided for support which looked like a stick to me.

I opened the door as mom had already brought me breakfast, I thanked her as she kept the breakfast on my table gesturing me to eat it before it's cold.

I did the morning routine and sat on the bed to eat breakfast when I received vedio call from soap.

I picked it up with a disappointed sigh as soap immediately shouted through the phone.

"WTF LASS HOW CAN YA LEAVE ME" I looked at soap without saying anything as he tilted his phone showing ghost and gaz sitting.

"ghost is mad at ya! You left thout a word ay" soap turned to ghost and then to me, ghost looked at the camera with his sleepy eyes.

The days passed by with me as my leg was healing.

Honestly I wished it wouldn't heal so I'll not have to go back to work, just like a student wishing for the maths teacher to be absent.

I could walk but I haven't received any messages from 141 at some point, I didn't even wanted to go back at them but again I wanted to be with them.

What is this feeling even?

I sighed as my legs were healing day by day, by the time at the end of the month some of my highschool friends decided to pay me visit as they planned to go a bar and heard I was home.

"girl you've to show the ex seniors that you still alive" one of my friends mocked as I glanced at her, most of the seniors where my enemies.

whenever I brought up the topic of being in military they would pick on me saying I'll end up as a corpse.

I nodded at them agreeing to go, they wanted me to be ready by 7 pm plus my legs where now good so I was good with it.

They were soon by my front door in a car as I walked down towards them.

"slayy" one of my friends shouted and whistle at me.

I flipped my hair dramatically while chuckling a little.

I wore a tight black dress with thin straps, an opening on the right thigh with loose short hair, my dog tags hanging between the neckline of my breast.

Pride.

I got in the car as the girls drove away to the bar.

It seemed far as I almost fell asleep or maybe it was just me.

they stopped the car and we all hopped out together, I walked inside with my heels tapping the floor all the men in the bar turned towards us as we grabbed a seat and ordered drinks.

Many of man tried as non of them really got my eye,  i sipped my drink lazily

"y/n I think I found your type" one of my friend grinned  as I turned towards her, she pointed at a table away from me as I froze in my place.

"all of the man in that table is fine asf girl" she looked at  others making them agree.

They were no other than the team itself, fucking 'task 141'

It looked like they haven't seen me, I turned my back at them nervously, what the hell were they doing here!

some of my friends tried to approach them but they were all rejected "y/n I dare you to buy that group of boys a drink" one of the girls smirked as I choked on my drink.

I simply shook my head as a no when they spoke again "is there no confidence required in military" this time it got me.

But then again they were my team!

I stood up finishing my last glass as the girls cheered looking at mez I walked towards them as my heels clicked the ground with my dog tag making soft hanging sound.

price noticed me first out of everyone, his eyes widened for a moment but snapped back and pulled a empty chair beside him as gaz and soap turned there head back except for ghost.

"woah didn't expect ya here" soap picked "ven"  gaz spoke out as ghost quickly turned his head, I took the seat and turned towards the waiter and ordered a drink.

"ya look like a girl " soap frowned eyeing me as I frowned back at him.

"in a pretty way" gaz corrected "when am I not pretty" I smirked at my own remark.

I crossed my leg and looked at ghost as he was already staring "right l.t" i asked, he didn't reply

"His mad at ya" soap started as I laughed.

"good to see you again then" I nodded at price with grin on my face, they told me they were here after accomplishing a long mission.

I poured a drink and severed it.

Ghost stared as usual "go on" I pushed the drink towards him as he lifted his mask just towards his lips and drank it.

after a while ghost spoke

"it's good"

I smirked at him and leaned in bit more toward his ear.

"I like my whiskey like I like my man" he stopped his heavy breathing as I chuckled, i stood up from my seat "then I'll see y'all soon" I patted ghost on his shoulder "take care of him ay" I was pointing at ghost and left for my table .