jang wonyoung › fangirl (pt. one)

NOTE : jihyun has a stutter & you have crimson red hair.

Your eyes opened as soon as you heard your phone alarm going off, the device vibrating on your nightstand

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Your eyes opened as soon as you heard your phone alarm going off, the device vibrating on your nightstand. When you checked it, it read nine a.m. You let your eyes adjust to the warm sunlight that entered the room through the curtains, and quickly hopped out of bed, heading straight to the bathroom.

After finishing up in there, you threw on a crop top, light wash denim shorts, and a pair of high black combat boots.

Once you were done changing, you ran down the stairs, only to see your older sister, Jihyun (who people often mistake as your little sister due to her size and behaviors), moping around in the kitchen.

You sighed as you pinched the bridge of your nose, "What did you do this time?" You asked.

"Well, I was just, uhm, look- looking at pictures of Ga-Gaeul on Twitter, and I forgo-got about the pancakes I was making," Jihyun murmured sadly, looking longingly at the plate of burnt pancakes sitting on the counter.

"It's fine, Ji-unnie." You chuckled lightly. "Just throw those out and we can head over to the Ivory Counter. I'm sure momma misses us," you said.

After she did as told, you grabbed your house keys and wallet and started pushing her out the door, ruffling her hair in the process. "C'mon, Unnie, hurry up!"

"Yah! Don't mess up my h-hair! This took me ten minutes to do!" Jihyun snapped playfully, swatting your hands away from her head.

You laughed as you ran ahead, leaving her behind.

Before you knew it, you arrived at the surprisingly empty café.

"Good morning, eomma!" You and Jihyun called out in unison as soon as you walked in.

A woman in her thirties looked up from behind the counter and gave you a bright smile as she wiped her hands, which were covered in flour, on her apron. The heads of six girls at a booth near a window looked up at the sudden voices.

"Ah~ Good morning, my beautiful girls! The usual?"

"Yes, momma, thank you."

"No problem, baby. And lemme guess," Sujin started as she began to prepare some food. "Jihyun got caught up in looking at pictures of that Kim Gaeul girl, right? Burnt the food, perhaps?" She chuckled, already knowing the answer. She discreetly sent a quick, knowing glance in a certain table's direction.

Jihyun pouted, pulling at the strings of the large hoodie that pretty much swallowed her figure. "It wasn't my fault! She's a nice-looking woman."

Sujin simply shook her head with a fond smile.

Meanwhile, at the booth, one of the women smiled at Sujin's statement and Jihyun's response.

You and Jihyun started playing several competitive games of tic-tac-toe on a napkin while you waited for Sujin to come out with your food.