girlfriend tag › HUH YUNJIN ver. (requested)

Yunjin bit her lip, excitement evident on her face as she watched you set up the video camera

"Is it on?" She asked.

You chuckled. "Someone's eager," you teased.

She scrunched her nose and tackled you to the couch cushion, tickling you until you couldn't breathe due to your laughter. She giggled. You pushed her off of you and mirrored her smile.

"You never answered my question~" she reminded.

"Yes, Jen, it's on," you replied. She grinned.

She then wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Annyeong! My name is Y/N, and you're watching 행 (Haeng)!" You announced happily to the camera. A cheerful smile was spread across your lips as you waved.

Yunjin followed suit. "Hi~ My name is Huh Yunjin or Jennifer Huh!"

For the next few minutes, you simply talked to your viewers about recent happenings in your lives. You watched Yunjin fondly, enjoying her enthusiasm as she spoke. You were glad that she was all-in to do this video with you, since it was highly requested amongst your viewers.

"Okay, guys. Today's video is one that is highly requested." Yunjin placed a hand on your thigh as you spoke. "It's the girlfriend tag!" You announced. The both of you clapped, and once you were done, Yunjin placed her hand back on your thigh, gently caressing it.

You spoke up again. "The way that this is going to work is we'll be on my phone, reading random comments from the community post I made last week," you explained.

"First up," you began, "how did you and your girlfriend meet?" You read aloud.

The both of you chuckled. Your ears began to turn red, and you looked at Yunjin, who was already looking at you.

She grinned and kissed your forehead. "I'll explain this one, cutie," she said.

She looked back at the camera. "So, basically, we were both at a party, right? I saw her from across the room, and she was dancing with her friend, and I just thought to myself, 'oh, she's stunning,' so I mustered up the courage to go over to her. And it was so adorable because when I asked her out on a date, she squeaked! In the beginning of our relationship, she was super shy."

You whined and playfully hit her shoulder. "Yah! You're ruining my image, Jen~"

Yunjin just chuckled and patted your head. For the next twenty minutes, the two of you read out and answered questions about your relationship-Yunjin answered most of them, and the video mostly consisted of you staring at her with heart eyes.

Once the camera was turned off, you tackled Yunjin to the couch, much like she had done to you earlier. You crawled on top of her and plopped down. She groaned, but chuckled afterwards, wrapping her arms around you and holding you close. You rested your head on her chest and sighed contently.

After a few beats of a comfortable silence, you spoke up. "Did you have fun?" You asked her.

She hummed, and you felt the sound vibrate her chest. "I did. I enjoyed talking about our relationship, I'm happy to do that any day. I love you~" she caroled. She rubbed your back soothingly, almost lulling you to sleep.

You lifted your head to look her in the eyes. "Yah," you called out quietly. "I don't wanna go to sleep. Wanna talk to you," you murmured.

She chuckled. "You seem tired, though, darling. Just sleep for a few minutes, and then we can talk." She carefully lifted your shirt up just a bit and continued to rub her hand up and down your back, occasionally dragging her nails gently across your skin.

You put your head back down and mumbled a quiet, barely audible okay.

"Love you," she whispered.

"Love you more."