purinz › chita & baem

TRIGGER WARNING:
[ bullying/physical violence ]

***

It was seven in the morning when your mother walked into your bedroom, a spiteful frown displayed on her face.

"Time to get up, brat." she spoke coldly, roughly tapping your cheek a few times.

You groaned and curled in on yourself, but got up anyway. You walked over to your closet and pulled out an oversized baby blue sweater, a pair of baggy jeans, and a thin, black choker, before making your way to the bathroom.

After taking a warm shower, getting ready, and grabbing your backpack, you quickly walked out the house.

On your walk to school, you chatted with your online friends; a girl named Chae, and her friend, a girl named Jin, both of whom you met on Instagram, a month ago.

CHAETAH
Well, I hope you have a good day at school today.

BOSAEKYEO_JIN
And if that asshole bully of yours bothers you, just tell me and I'll send a voice recording of me cussing him out and you can show it to him 😼

YOU
I swear

YOU
You and your threats

YOU
💗

CHAETAH
In all seriousness, again, have a good day.

BOSAEKYEO_JIN
And who knows, maybe something amazing will happen today~ ♡

CHAETAH

YOU

‧₊˚✧

As soon as you stepped foot on campus, all eyes were immediately on you, seeing as you were a target in the school.

You decided to ignore it, like you always do, and power walk to the canteen in the hopes of avoiding the most ruthless bully, Byun Baekhyun.

As you walked up to your usual table, you were met with Kim Seokjin, your best friend since diapers, eating breakfast.

"Good morning, Jin!" You said quietly as he fed you a bite of his food.

"Mornin'. How's my little munchkin?"

You whined and glared at Seokjin, who was puckering his lips and playfully tickling your chin.

"Ugh, I was fine before you did such an embarrassing thing, Oppa. Yuck."

Seokjin suddenly smacked you in the back of the head, making you yelp.

"Yah! What was that for?!" You pouted. A lot of students were giving you two weird looks, but you ignored them.

"Because you lied to me! You only call me Oppa when you lie! I thought we said no more lies and secrets after what happened last time." Seokjin said. His face was now void of any playfulness.

If anyone's wondering what happened last time, you kept from Seokjin the fact that you were being abused at home, and that resulted in Seokjin finding out at a bad time. He found out when he visited you after being rushed to the hospital due to the abuse. From there, the two of you promised to never lie or keep secrets from each other.

"Sorry, Jin. It's just a few bruises this time." You mumbled, avoiding making eye contact with him.

"Aish. I still don't understand why exactly you won't let me take this to the authorities."