kim chaewon › fall for me (requested)

You ran your hand through your hair as you smirked at the camera just as the music ended

You ran your hand through your hair as you smirked at the camera just as the music ended. You breathed heavily from the dance numbers you just did.

You're a member of Ebony, a group that consists of you, Lee Jitae (or by his stage name, TJ), Hong Jaemin, Shim Chan, and Kim Yushik. Yushik is the youngest, you're the middle child, and Jaemin is the leader. You've just performed your latest couple of songs, which you've been practicing for for about a month now. You were particularly excited because you got a lot of center time during the dance breaks.

You heard loud screaming, so you looked over and saw people looking at a particular group, and a particular idol; Kim Chaewon. She was covering her mouth with her hand, a clear-as-day blush coating her cheeks as she looked away from the camera. You looked directly at her for a moment, smiling, before you and your group exited the stage.

You were simply scrolling through your homepage on Tik Tok when you stumbled across a video that's apparently gone viral-even overseas. It was a video taken from the award ceremony from two days ago, and it was of Chaewon. Of her practically drooling while watching your group's performance, specifically your parts. Everyone in the comments was pointing out that much.

At first, you thought it might've been fake, but then you remembered the screaming and her blushing madly after you and the boys performed.

"Aye."

You looked over your shoulder from your spot on the couch, looking into Chan's eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen that video of Kim Chaewon-sunbaenim with her jaw on the floor while she was watching you?" He asked with an eyebrow raised suggestively.

You rolled your eyes with a small smile. "Of course I have, idiot," you responded.

He clutched his chest with wide eyes, obviously offended. "Yah!"

After sitting down with Chan and talking to him about the video, he suggested that you reach out to Chaewon and befriend her. He said that maybe it can bloom into something more. You liked the idea because, one, you get a new friend, and two, you've been wanting to get into a relationship for a little while now. You really look up to LE SSERAFIM, so this is a great opportunity.

You opened up your Instagram app and went to your dms, starting up a conversation with none other than Kim Chaewon. After seeing the viral video, you also saw a video of a backstage interview at the award ceremony where she said that she would like to talk to you because she thinks that you're cool, but she's too shy.

You weren't exactly sure how to start the conversation, so you just typed whatever came to mind and rolled with it.

YOU
Hey. I heard you wanted to talk to me. (;

_CHAECHAE_1
Holy shit

And that's how you and Kim Chaewon became friends.

The two of you are currently at a park, playing on a playground because you got bored. It's been a little over a month since you officially became friends, and the both of you couldn't be happier. And you're unashamed to admit that you have indeed caught feelings for her. You can only dream that she truly feels the same way. You hope.

Chaewon grabbed your hand and dragged you to the swings and sat down on one of them. "Y/N! Can you push me? Please?" She asked as she looked up at you with puppy eyes. The sight was way too cute for you, so who were you to resist such an adorable request?

You chuckled. "Sure thing, cutie." You laughed again when she immediately looked away with a rosy hue painting her cheeks.

You began to push her on the swing, and continued to do so until your arms got tired and her head started hurting.

She remained seated on the swing seat, kicking her legs back and forth as she stared at the sunset before you. You stepped forward and wrapped your arms around her neck from behind, hugging her gently.

"Chae," you called out.

"Yes, Y/nnie?" She looked over her shoulder to peer up at you.

You figured that now was as good a time as any to tell her how you feel, while the atmosphere is so serene. You hope that it doesn't make things awkward between the two of you. You really enjoy having her around as a friend.

"I like you."

You've always been a blunt person. Chaewon knows that, so she wasn't surprised in that aspect. What she was surprised about was the statement itself. Her eyes widened in disbelief. She began to stammer and stumble over her words, not knowing how to respond.

You chuckled and rounded the swing to stand in front of her, and you cupped her cheeks, an accepting smile gracing your lips.

"Chaewon. It's okay if you don't reciprocate my feelings. It's com-completely fine, a-alright?" You told her. In all honesty, it wasn't alright in your heart. You really wanted her to like you back, but judging from her reaction and the look of disbelief painting her features, you think that that's unlikely. But you have to accept it. You can't just force her to feel the same way. That'd be awful and way worse than her not sharing the feeling.

You tried to pull your hands away from her face, but she was quick to stop talking and grab your hands, keeping them in place on her cheeks.

"Wait! I-I-I like you too!"

Now it was your turn to look bewildered. It didn't take you long to grab her hands and stand her up, before wrapping your arms around her waist and twirling her around. You cheered happily, holding her in your arms.

She giggled and wrapped her legs around your waist, looking down at you with stars in her eyes. "I like you too, I do," she whispered.

Now, you wanted to do something that you've wanted to do for quite some time.

"Can I kiss you, Chaewon?" You questioned quietly.

She pursed her lips, something she does when she's shy, as her cheeks flushed red, but she nodded instantly.

You giggled and didn't waste any time in closing the gap between the two of you, pressing your lips firmly against hers. The kiss was soft and slow. The two of you savored the feeling and basked in each other's touch.

When you pulled away, she rested her forehead on yours. "Girlfriends?"

You grinned. "Hell yeah. Girlfriends."

***

QOTD : what's an interesting fact about yourself ?
AOTD : uhhhh, idk i cry a lot at school lol 💀 i'm not that interesting

A/N : sorry for the long wait and inactivity !!!