gaeul › memory loss prank

You woke up feeling particularly mischievous, which wasn't anything out of the ordinary. In fact, Gaeul would probably be rather worried if you weren't up to no good. In a good way, of course.

Moving on, you sat up and realized that Gaeul wasn't in bed with you, but you heard water running, so you knew she was in the shower. You pulled out your video camera, taking a few moments to set it up before saying hello.

"Annyeong, everybody!" You waved to the camera, before falling back onto the bed, as you were still sleepy. "How are all of you? I hope you're doing well. It's currently… eight-forty in the morning. Today, I didn't originally have anything planned, but I had an idea a few minutes ago and I wanna do it, so here I am."

You laughed and pointed in a direction off-camera, the bathroom door. "Unnie is in the shower, so I'll explain my plan to you now, while I tidy up."

You stood up and stretched.

"First things first," You said as you began to make the bed. "The prank I wanna do today is gonna go like this. Around eleven, I'm going to suggest that we take a nap, and then we'll go to sleep."

You move on to tidying up your vanity, taking the camera with you so that you don't have to talk too loudly. "And then, when she wakes up first like she usually does, she's probably going to go into the kitchen and start making lunch. While she's doing that, I'll make a really loud sound, and then scream, and then when she comes into the room, I'll freak out and ask who she is and what's going on. I think her reaction might be calm and collected, but who knows?" You spoke.

You filmed yourself cleaning up the room, making a mental note to speed the process up in the final video. When you were done tidying up, you picked the camera up and looked at it.

"Okay, everyone. Unnie takes super long showers, but she's gonna be done soon, so I gotta go for now! Bye!" You whispered to the camera, smiling brightly.

💭

"Unnie!" You called out as you entered the at-home gym, where Gaeul was working out. You walked over to where she was doing crunches, and sat down on her stomach. She wrapped her arms around your torso, rubbing your back.

"Yes, baby?"

"Can we take a nap together?" You smiled down at her, practically shaking with excitement. "Pretty please." You added.

She looked as if she were contemplating for a moment, but to no avail, as you brought out her biggest weakness: the puppy eyes. She immediately looked away and scowled.

"Fine. I'm gonna finish this set of crunches and then I'll meet you in our room so I can shower, and then we can cuddle and nap. Good?"

"Good." You replied. You leaned down to press a quick kiss to her lips, hurriedly shooting up from her lap and darting out of the room afterwards.

"That was weird…" Gaeul mumbled to herself, staring at the door.

Ten minutes later, she walked through the bedroom doorway, covered in sweat. She smiled at the sight of you already snuggled into the blankets, before grabbing a change of clothes and heading to the bathroom to get in the shower.

When she was done, she exited the bathroom and immediately got in bed with you, pulling your body as close as possible and closing her eyes.

💭

It was an hour and a half later when Gaeul woke up from the nap. She looked down, smiling when she caught sight of your face squished against her chest. She carefully placed a pillow under your head before sluggishly getting out of the bed and exiting the bedroom. She made her way to the kitchen, where she began to take out different ingredients to cook lunch with.

As soon as Gaeul left the room, you quietly, yet quickly, got up from the bed and went to the vanity, picking up a tiny video recorder. You crossed the room and placed the camera beside a stack of books on a bookshelf, completely hidden from sight. Then, you grabbed a book and threw it across the room, letting a feigned expression of panic take over your face as you screamed.

💭

While Gaeul was cooking, she heard a loud thud and a scream coming from your shared bedroom, making her quickly set down whatever was in her hand, turn off the stove, and run to your room.

She opened the door to see you sitting on the ground in the middle of the room, hands gripping your hair and tugging lightly on the strands as you whimpered fearfully.

"Y/N! Babe, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Gaeul immediately dropped to her knees in front of you, placing her hands on your shoulders. You smacked them away and screamed at her, "Who are you?! Where am I!?" She was taken aback by your shouts, before panic took over.

"B-Baby, what do you mean? It's me; Ga-Gaeul."

She gasped when you suddenly pushed her away from you. You wrapped an arm around your own body, sobbing hysterically into your hand with your eyes squeezed shut.

"Listen, Y/N. Just- Just calm down for me, and- and we'll talk about this. There's nothing to be scared of."

Your heart melted at her words, making you pout and tilt your head in defeat.

"Okay, okay, I can't keep it up anymore. Cutie, you're too sweet~" You said, shuffling over to Gaeul and hugging her. You felt bad when she gave no response, instead burying her head in your chest and letting out quiet cries and sniffles.

"Unnie, I'm sorry… I didn't mean to make you cry. Please stop crying." You whispered, stroking her hair.

She shook her head. "You scared the hell out of me. I thought something bad happened to you. I love you so much."

"Aw," You cooed, pulling away to pinch her cheeks.

You then glanced in the direction of the hidden camera, winking at it before looking back at Gaeul. "I love you too, Gaeul."

***

QOTD: Any other DIVEs here? If so, have you listened to the 'I'VE IVE' album yet? What were your thoughts, and what was your favorite track(s)?
AOTD: I honestly am very impressed with this album. They did a beyond great job for their very first full album, and after like, forever of all of us wanting something other than another single album, we finally got that! I saved 10 out of the 11 tracks (I didn't really vibe with track 5, Heroine), and my favorite tracks are the title track, I AM, and track 11, Shine With Me. And I'm still mad about Kitsch not being very kitschy at all TT wasted opportunity </3

ANYWAY, I really wanna buy the album ))):