kim chaewon › scandalous

A/N: I need some ideas for Kazuha imagines ): Leave some here if you want ♡

***

You ruffled your hair a bit as you checked yourself out in the vanity mirror in front of you. You were dressed in a short, tight, and strapless black dress, paired with black heels, simple eye makeup, and a light coat of red lipstick. Your hair was put up in a bun, and a diamond necklace adorned your neck.

The occasion was a simple one: Chaewon's idol friend, Jeon Somi, invited her to a housewarming party that she's throwing at her new place, and she told Chaewon that she could bring you, so here you are, getting ready.

Now, Chaewon was unaware that you and Somi actually knew each other. You were friends with the latter, and have been for a little over a year, at this point. And so Somi formulated a plan. After inviting Chaewon to the party, Somi immediately video called you.

FLASHBACK:
TWO DAYS AGO

INCOMING CALL FROM:
SOMI ⭐

"Yo." Was the first thing Somi said. The camera showed her face right up in the camera, and the room she was in was dark.

You groaned and sat down at the kitchen table, looking at the camera groggily. "Jeon Somi, it's literally three in the morning. This better be important."

"Sorry, honeybunny." She joked. Her eyes brightened up as she continued. "Anyways, y'know how I invited you and Won to my housewarming?" She asked.

You hummed in response.

"Okay, hear me out. What if we mess with her a little bit? The plan is this: you dress up in your most scandalous outfit and-"

You stopped her there. "Trust me, Som, I really don't think you want to see my most scandalous outfit..." You trailed off.

Somi dramatically shivered and swatted at the screen. "Oh my god. Ew. You know what I mean. Just dress in something sexy or whatever, and then see what she does. I saw it on Tiktok!" She exclaimed.

You rolled your eyes. "Aish. You'll be the death of me, I swear."

"Yeah, yeah." She mumbled. Then she wiggled her eyebrows at you. "I'll make an excuse for why you and Unnie won't make it to the party~"

"Yah!"

FLASHBACK END.

And so here you are, doing exactly what Somi told you to do. You don't exactly know why you agreed to it, but you suppose it's because a part of you was excited to ruffle Chaewon's feathers a little bit. You wanted a good laugh.

You winked at yourself and then grabbed your phone from the vanity, placing it and your wallet and keys in your purse. You took a deep breath before walking to the door, turning the knob, and then exiting the room.

You slowly walked down the hallway and then peeked into the living room to see if she was in there. You let out a breath of relief and made your way to the kitchen.

You opened the fridge to grab a water bottle, but as soon as you shut the door, you were grabbed by the waist and spun around, your back being slammed (gently) against the fridge. You felt the bottle being tugged out of your hand, and then you heard it being placed on the counter next to you.

You looked up and met Chaewon's eyes, which were staring deeply into yours. And then, slowly, they trailed down, taking in every inch of your figure, until finally, they climbed back up to meet yours again. She leaned forward so that her lips were right next to your ear.

"What do you think you're doing, baby girl?" She whispered, lowering her head to kiss your shoulder.

You grinned, not that she could see, because she was too busy trailing open-mouthed kisses along your shoulder and neck.

"Nothing, Chae. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." You stated, batting your eyes with an innocent smile as she lifted her head to look at you.

She looked away with a lazy smirk and a chuckle as she raised a hand to run it through her shoulder-length hair. When she looked back at you, she bit her lip and dove forward to capture your lips.

You wrapped your arms around her neck as she pressed you further against the fridge. After a few moments, she pulled away, only to grab you by the back of your thighs and hoist you up. She moved to the side and set you down on the counter, where you tugged her closer and pulled her in for another passionate kiss. She groaned against your lips and rested her hands on your waist, tilting her head to deepen the kiss.

When the two of you finally pulled away a few minutes later, she chuckled. Her eyes leisurely scanned over your swollen lips, and she let out a satisfied hum alongside a small smile. She leaned back in, only to gently knock her forehead against yours.

"Now, come on. 'Fess up-why'd you really dress up?" She questioned playfully.

"Yah," You pouted. "So now I've gotta be up to something whenever I wanna dress to impress!? First impressions matter, Chae!" You complained.

Chaewon clicked her tongue. "Come on, jagi, you and I both know that you rarely get dressed up like that, and when you do, it's usually only for Sakura's annual drink-fest. I know you like the back of my hand, remember?" She smiled cheekily at you.

You huffed and rolled your eyes. "Okay, fine. That little rascal Somi wanted me to see what you would do if I decided to go to a simple housewarming in a 'scandalous' outfit." You confessed.

"Little rascal? You're on name-calling terms with each other? You two are friends? How come I never knew?" Chaewon was the one pouting now.

You grinned smugly and patted her head, making her headbutt your chin playfully. "Don't be grumpy. Somi and I are a secret to all."

"Yah. You say that as if the two of you are secret lovers or something!"

"Maybe we are! I haven't really talked about it with her." You joked.

"Aish." Chaewon scoffed and tickled your sides, making you giggle and swat at her hands.

"Kidding, kidding!" You tried to speak through your laughter as you squirmed around on the countertop.

When she finally stopped, she gently caressed your waist as she admired you with a soft smile on her face. When your laughter died down and your breathing evened out, you looked down at her with sparkling eyes and a grin as you leaned down to kiss the tip of her nose.

"Love you, Chae. My gorgeous, talented girlfriend." You mumbled against her lips. You pressed a gentle kiss to them and smiled.

She pressed herself closer to you from between your legs, and nuzzled her nose against yours.

"I love you more, jagi. My sweet, sweet girl."

***

QOTD: Favorite dog breed?
AOTD: Australian Shepherd ✊🏼🥺