momo › run your mouth (pt. two) (requested)

You let a small smile paint your face when Momo entered your line of sight, and she walked up to you with a mirroring expression

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You let a small smile paint your face when Momo entered your line of sight, and she walked up to you with a mirroring expression.

It's been two days since the music show incident, and you and the older are now at a bakery. On that day, right after the pinky promise, you asked Momo out on a date. Truth be told, you weren't sure she was going to accept it, seeing as you didn't know her sexuality and if she even swung that way in the slightest, but you were relieved when she said yes.

So now you're on that date.

The day before, Momo had asked you if you could wear matching outfits, and after she sent you an irresistibly cute selca, you couldn't say no. So you agreed. And here you are, dressed in a red hoodie and overalls, matched with red Converses. Momo, on the other hand, looked rather adorable; she wore a white and yellow striped t-shirt with overalls, had a yellow chick keychain attached to one of her belt loops, and had her hair in two pigtails with yellow ribbons securing them. To top that off, she wore a pair of pristine white sneakers.

You stood up from your seat as the older approached you with a pep in her step.

"Ready to go pick out some bread?" You asked.

She nodded enthusiastically. You decided to be bold and reach for her hand. When yours engulfed hers, you were admittedly expecting her to pull away or be startled, but she didn't even flinch, and allowed you to guide her to the displays of food. You smiled internally.

You grabbed a tray and tongs and handed them to her, to which she took them. She looked around the bakery with a childish grin on her face, before her eyes landed back on you, her smile never faltering.

This is nice. Being around her. You want to smile more, and with her, you find yourself doing exactly that. When she looked at you, you smiled back.

You placed a hand on her lower back and followed her around the bakery as the two of you picked out breads that you thought looked tasty. The entire time that you two walked around the shop, you both were talking about yourselves and taking a moment to get to know each other; to know more than just who you are on camera.

You ended up picking only one bread, while Momo picked out two small ones for herself, and some to take back home for the maknaes of her group.

After you paid for the food, you took Momo to a park with beautiful trees scattered around. With the bag of your bread in one hand, you held her hand with your other and led her to a shaded area under a tree, where a park bench was located.

As soon as you sat down, Momo grabbed her bread and took a bite out of it. Just when you thought you couldn't be more fond of her, the cute gasp that she made after taking her first bite was absolutely precious to you. You grinned and looked down at your lap, pulling out your own bread.

Just as you were about to take a bite, you were startled when you felt something on your shoulder. You looked over to see that Momo had rested her head on your shoulder as she took small bites of her bread. The sight was probably the most adorable thing you'll ever come across.

"Y/N-chan," Momo started, speaking in Japanese, "do you think that this will work out?" She questioned. Her voice was quiet and soft, and somewhat pensive.

You stared straight ahead.

"Momo," you called out softly.

She lifted her head and hummed as she looked at you.

You smiled. "I like this. I like it a lot. I like you," you confessed. You felt the tips of your ears grow warmer with every word you spoke, but you kept your smile up. It was hard not to. "If you're willing to put up with me and make this work, then so am I. We can do this," you said as you placed a hand on her thigh.

She giggled, which nearly gave you a heart attack (in a good way, of course), and bumped her head against yours playfully as she gently laid her hand atop yours.

"I like you too, Y/N. Let's work hard."

***

A/N: I really really really enjoyed writing this bc I think the bakery date is so cute TT Also, I've just published the first chapter of The Hydra (Huh Yunjin), and I am about to publish the first couple of chapters for Baby Girl (Kim Chaewon), so check those books out if you're interested !!

*no QOTD.