75

Chapter 69 Getting along

  "Sweating, I like it too."

  "..."

  Qi Shujian took out a few pieces of paper and wiped the sweat off Lu Yiqing's face slightly, and the fair and delicate face returned to its original state.

  Lu Yiqing had just finished running, her breathing was a little heavy but not disordered, Qi Shujian said: "You can be so relaxed after running, unlike me, I wish I could lie on the ground and not get up." "Yes

  . "Lu Yiqing took a shallow sip of water, and her thin lips were a little crystal clear: "You should warm up."

  "Okay." Qi Shujian put her sunglasses on Lu Yiqing's eyes: "You wear this, otherwise I'm a little nervous." "..."

  Lu

  Yiqing held the sunglasses with her slender fingers, Qi Shu Jian's movements instantly seemed to have an ink filter added.

  Then Qi Shujian did a complete warm-up exercise. She learned to dance when she was a child, and her body is extremely soft. Even the simplest warm-up exercises are performed by her like a graceful dance.

  Lu Yiqing looked away uncomfortably, and took another sip of water.

  Half an hour later, Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing went to the playground again.

  This time Lu Yiqing still remembered that Qi Shujian hated the heavy chest thing, so she took a special look, and silently got a little closer to Qi Shujian, slightly blocking the sight of others.

  Qi Shujian's physique is not that bad. If she is only pursuing a passing grade, she can run the whole distance at a constant speed. After running a lap, Qi Shujian panted, "Yes, can I hold your hand?" "

  ... ..."

  Seeing that Lu Yiqing was not moving, Qi Shujian covered her forehead: "I'm so tired, I'm so tired." Pretending to be weak, he said, "I want to hold hands." They were far behind the

  others , the two of them were a little closer, but they couldn't see anything.

  After struggling for a while, Lu Yiqing stretched out his hand and gently touched Qi Shujian's hand, and let it go very quickly.

  Qi Shujian coughed lightly and said: "I have strength, I have to speed up!"

  Immediately afterwards, Qi Shujian's speed obviously increased, and he easily caught up with the person in front and completed the physical test.

  Qi Shujian gasped and walked for a while at the finish line. Lu Yiqing handed the mineral water bottle to her.

  Qi Shujian's face was still a little pale, and he spoke intermittently: "Fortunately, there is only one physical test left for the senior year. Otherwise, it would be fatal."

  Xu Shi has recently increased his exercise intensity, and even though he didn't run very seriously, Qi Shujian's running performance is still much better than before.

  On the weekend, Shen Dan drove over to take two children to pick strawberries in the orchard.

  Since their engagement, both Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing have been relatively busy, and they both went home less frequently. It was the first time that Lu Yiqing saw Shen Dan after their engagement.

  When she woke up in the morning, Qi Shujian asked her with a little worry: "Do you really don't need me to stay with you at home?"

  Qi Shujian just accepted a filming event, and it probably won't end until evening. Although it was not the first time for Lu Yiqing to meet Shen Dan, the wedding ring on her finger still showed the difference in their relationship.

  She is afraid that she will be nervous.

  Lu Yiqing shook her head: "No need."

  Qi Shujian raised her thumb, and she said, "I will be nervous if I follow you home to see Aunt Lu Fen." She thought for a while and said, "It's okay , Aunt Lu Fen also agrees, otherwise I really have to do a lot of construction before I go." "..."

  The

  two children probably went to pick strawberries before, and when they heard that they were going to the Strawberry Garden, they insisted on wearing overalls just work. The family didn't prepare this kind of clothes in advance, so I bought them two days in advance. Today the clothes are just dry and can be worn on the body.

  Although both are overalls, Lu Tan's and Qi Nuo's are slightly different. Lu Tan's is one-shoulder, making him look slender. It is true that Qin Nuo wears overalls with two shoulders. I wonder if he has eaten too much recently. When Qin Nuo wears overalls, his stomach is exposed.

  Qi Nuo reached out and touched the little belly that Lu Yiqing was looking at, she held her breath, sucked her little belly in and said, "Mom, not fat~"

  Even Lu Yiqing couldn't help hooking the milky voice. Cursing her lips, she stroked Qin Nuo's soft hair: "Yeah. Just right."

  After holding it in for a while, Qin Nuo panted a little loudly, and she stretched out her hand to try to crawl on Lu Yiqing's body: "Can you hug me? Mom."

  At this time, the clothes were much lighter than winter down jackets, and Lu Yiqing could still hug her. She bent down and hugged Qi Nuo, but the weight was indeed heavier than the one just arrived. When it was heavier, she said, "Not fat. I can carry it."

  Lu Tan tugged at his single shoulder strap, and said, "Sister, if you're not fat, mommy will be tired too, so come down and walk." Upon hearing this, Qi Nuo struggled to get off Lu Yiqing's body: "Mom, it's hard work."

  Lu Yiqing shook his head slightly.