42

Chapter 36 Kissing

  Qi Shujian turned her head to look at Shi Jin who was sitting in the corner, and said, "Are you going to see senior sister?"

  Lu Yiqing also followed her gaze.

  Holding a bottle of water in her hand, Shi Jin put the script on her lap, frowning slightly, as if she was thinking about the script.

  Lu Yiqing nodded.

  She followed Qi Shujian's footsteps towards Shi Shejin, and as she got closer, she suddenly became nervous.

  Shi Jin is Qi Shujian's friend, and besides her family, she is the first person who knows about her relationship with Qi Shujian, so she is always special.

  Qi Shujian pulled Lu Yiqing to sit on the soft cushion on the ground, and introduced to Shi Jin: "Lu Yiqing."

  Her face was slightly red, and she lowered her voice, "I, my girlfriend."

  Shi Jin slightly He smiled and greeted Lu Yiqing: "Sister, hello, I'm Shi Jin."

  "Hello."

  Lu Yiqing responded with a slightly softer voice.

  Shi Jin's job meant that she would greet different people. She didn't see many people like Lu Yiqing, but it was not impossible. She briefly talked about the matter with Qi Shujian, and she saw Lu Yiqing The blue eyes became brighter.

  After a few brief chats, Qi Shujian started rehearsing again.

  Because she was worried about Lu Yiqing's presence, Qi Shujian didn't have the nerve to let Shi Jin continue to hug her, but simply skipped over.

  Lu Yiqing also noticed it. Although she still felt a little uncomfortable, she didn't come here to disturb Qi Shujian's work. While Qi Shujian was resting, he went up and talked about it.

  Qi Shujian said: "It's okay, just now I was just trying to see if I can hold it, I don't need to rehearse many times." She reached out and patted Lu Yiqing's shoulder: "Don't worry." Qi Shujian finished

  rehearsing It was just past 11:30, and then Lu Yiqing felt her phone vibrate.

  She took out the phone, and her eyes became much gentler almost instantly.

  Qi Shujian seemed to have guessed it too, she leaned in front of Lu Yiqing's mobile phone, and said with a smile, "Has Qi Nuo started cooking?" Qin Nuo's kindergarten is

  bound to mobile phone monitoring, but only parents are allowed to watch the children The situation at noon. Qi Nuo is well-behaved, but also has a big appetite and loves rice, so he saw it among a group of children almost instantly.

  Qi Shujian glanced at Qi Nuo who was surrounded by a group of children but was still serious about cooking and said, "Qi Nuo is still so popular."

  She raised her eyebrows: "I can imagine that you are surrounded by a group of children There's a scene in the middle."

  She turned her head to one side and lowered her voice, "Huh, I have a lot of rivals in love."

  "...No." It's so popular.

  "I don't believe it." Qi Shujian muttered, she took her schoolbag: "I'm going to change my clothes, wait for me." "Yes."

  Qi

  Shujian changed her clothes and came out, smiling slightly Xiao said goodbye to the members of the drama club, and then led Shi Jin towards Lu Yiqing.