20

Lu Yiqing took out her mobile phone and scanned their QR codes.
  There were already fifteen people in that group.
  The two people next to Chu Yun were named Shen Wenxiu and Zhang Ge.
  "You should be younger than us, right? Call you Xiao Lu?" Chu Yun also knew not to ask the girl's age unless she had to, but seeing that she was so young, with baby fat on her face, she should be younger than them .
  Lu Yiqing nodded.
  "Xiao Lu, where does your child go to school? How old is it?" "
  ...Six years old."
  "Six years old?"
  The three of them were obviously stunned by this number. Is Lu Yiqing the child's stepmother?
  But he didn't say anything rude.
  "Our child is also six years old this year. She is a girl but she can't be naughty. I hope I can practice ballet to exercise her temperament." Although the
  tone is disgusting, there is a smile in the eyes that cannot be concealed.
  "In addition to ballet, I also enrolled her in piano, guitar, and writing." Chu Yun asked Lu Yiqing curiously: "What else did your child enroll?"
  Lu Yiqing blinked twice: "No more."
  The atmosphere It suddenly became weird.
  "Xiao Lu, you can't do this. In this day and age, you have to report more to your children. Otherwise, what will you do when you get to society?" Chu Yun said earnestly, "You are young, and you don't know what's going on here. My child doesn't have many specialties, and if she is ridiculed by other children, what can I do if I blame you in the future?"
  Shen Wenxiu said: "Yes. I also have three children. We are working so hard just to hope that the children can learn more. Well."
  Zhang Ge sighed: "Hey, my husband can't make money, so I can only report two for my children. I will try to have more money next year, so I can report one more for my children."
  Lu Yiqing: "..."
  She really wants to say that it is fine for the children to like, but thinking about the pressure on parents recently, she also feels that she is not qualified to say so.
  What if their kids like it?
  After all, not every child is like Lu Tan, who found their favorite training course early on.
  Lu Yiqing: "I'll go back and discuss."
  Chu Yun opened his eyes wide, and said in disgust, "What are you discussing? We women have to take care of the children's affairs, and men only pay. What do they know? I don't know how to be in a hurry."
  The three of them gave Lu Yiqing a meal.
  Lu Yiqing has a cold personality, no matter how daring the students in the school are, they have extremely thin skins, but people in the society are not frightened by Lu Yiqing's cold face at all, they can say anything to her expressionless face. long time.
  Lu Yiqing: "..."
  She lost her mind for a while.
  It turns out that this is the parent's world.
  Chu Yun shared a few more WeChat messages with Lu Yiqing: "Xiao Lu, these are all very good teachers, they have piano, guitar, violin and so on. Think about it again and see what else the child wants to learn. "
  Lu Yiqing looked at the many teachers, she nodded: "Thank you." "
  Oh, what are you thanking, isn't it all for the children?"
  "The children have come out."
  Zhang Ge's voice was low Yes, but still can't hide the joy in it.
  Lu Yiqing also looked up. Lu Tan could only be at the back of the queue because he had just arrived, and saw Lu Yiqing showing a big smile.
  Lu Yiqing couldn't help but frowned.
  Soon, the warm-up exercises for the children began.
  Although Lu Tan usually looks like a joking temper, his face is tense during practice, which shows that he is extremely serious.
  Lu Yiqing's eyes fell on Lu Tan's body without moving away, and his brows and eyes were a little soft.
  The kids seem to be really happy.
  In less than ten minutes, Chu Yun stood up, looked at Lu Yiqing who was still squatting next to him, and said, "Xiao Lu, it's time to go, the children can't help but look at you when you're here." "Huh?
  " Lu Yiqing stood up slowly, and she said softly: "Thank you." She
  turned her head to look at Lu Tan who was still practicing. Seeing Lu Tan looking over, she waved her hand a little, indicating that she would be happy when class was over. Come and get her.
  Lu Tan nodded and gave her a big smile.
  After going out, Chu Yun and the others seemed to know each other, and wanted to invite Lu Yiqing to play in the building together.
  Lu Yiqing was obviously not used to such enthusiastic parents, she shook her head: "Sorry, I still have things to do." "Okay,
  Xiao Lu, be careful on the road, but don't forget to pick up the children, the children will cry. "Chu Yun kindly reminded.
  Lu Yiqing brushed her broken hair behind her ears, and gave a soft "hmm". After turning around, she took out her mobile phone to read Qi Shujian's WeChat.
  Qi Shujian sent her a photo. On it, Qi Nuo was wearing a white Taoist uniform, and her short hair seemed to be a little long. She randomly scratched her with her hands, revealing a large white forehead.
  "Qinuo is so cute in this dress."
  "It looks like you."
  "So cute, so cute."
  Panda Rolling.jpg
  Is Qi Nuo cute, or is she cute because she looks like her?
  Just seeing the brief news, Lu Yiqing could imagine the sparkle in Qi Shujian's fox-like eyes.
  Lu Yiqing: "I've passed."
  "Yeah."
  After Qi Shujian received the news, she poked Shen Dan with her hand, and she said to Shen Dan, "Mom, Changge and Xiao Nuo's training classes are for children. We chose it by ourselves, and Yiqing put a lot of thought into it."
  "Don't say anything strange."
  Shen Dan was stunned for a moment: "What?"
  Qi Shujian said, "Yiqing is different from me. She has a strong sense of responsibility and is very kind to the children, she is worried that the training class she chooses is not good enough to affect the children's talents. But I think it's pretty good." =思=兔=网=Shen Dan thought for a while
  : "Are you worried that I will criticize Xiao Lu?"
  Qi Shujian blinked twice, did not speak, but almost acquiesced.
  Shen Dan rolled his eyes at Qi Shujian: "You thought I was you. When I went to pack the kid's things, I found out that Xiao Lu is a very good kid." "Huh?" "The kid's clothes might be yours
  .
  " Laundry, but cleaning, helping children fold clothes, etc. are all done by Xiao Lu?" "
  ...Indeed." Qi Shujian nodded, suddenly feeling a little emotional that her mother really knew her very well, she promised: " I know, I will do more next time."
  "That's fine, look, you still don't admit that it's Xiao Lu who takes care of you more."
  Lu Yiqing only heard the latter sentence, she sat next to Qi Shujian, and explained again: "Auntie, Shu Jian does more." Shen Dan shook his head, disagreed: "I still know her well
  . Yes. Just let her do something, understand, Xiao Lu?"
  Lu Yiqing frowned unnaturally, as if hesitating for a long time: "Auntie, but, I live with Shu Jian ."she's fine.
  Her voice was cold.
  Obviously extremely nervous.
  Such a tone really shouldn't be said to the elders, even Shen Dan looked at Lu Yiqing in surprise.
  For some reason, Qi Shujian suddenly felt a strange emotion in her heart, stuffy, sour.
  Although Lu Yiqing has a cold personality, it doesn't mean that she is unsophisticated, facing her mother like this, presumably she really wants to defend herself, she wants to tell her mother that she is actually not a very bad person.
  Lu Yiqing's face was a little red: "Auntie, hug..." Sorry.
  Qi Shujian suddenly grabbed Lu Yiqing's hand, and shook her head at her: "No need to apologize."
  She told Lu Yiqing, "You are right. Because I am good, you will be willing to marry me in the future, right? Is it?"
  Lu Yiqing's ears were stained a little crimson this time, and he was still uncomfortable: "Yes."
  Shen Dan frowned slightly, as if he had also discovered what was wrong with her, she lightly Coughed a bit: "It's enough for you two to know what's in your mind."
  It was a step up for both parties.
  Qi Shujian pointed to Qi Nuo who was wearing Taoist clothes: "She's really cute."
  Qi Nuo put her hands on her hips, and when Lu Yiqing looked over, she smiled slightly, with the corners of her mouth raised a little, and her eyes sparkling .
  "It's really like you too."
  Lu Yiqing responded.
  "Don't look at the little one, Qi Nuo, she seems to be pretty good at fighting, and she just won two kids." Qi Shujian's eyes were a little proud: "Kids' fights are also very exciting." Lu
  Yiqing With a little concentration, he looked at the children on the stage with concern.
  No matter how incomprehensible, Ki Nuo kicked forward with a standard, and his body seemed to be covered with a layer of light, easily attracting people's attention. The teacher seemed to take the lead in applauding.
  Lu Yiqing seemed to have experienced the feeling of having a young girl in my family, obviously the child is not yet four years old.
  Feeling both gratified and faintly sad.
  Qi Shujian seemed to be able to feel what Lu Yiqing was feeling in his heart, and he felt it quite a bit: "It's amazing. You deserve to be our child."
  Lu Yiqing's black eyes seemed to be rippling with a layer of water.
  Their kids are great.
  Seeing Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing's reluctance to see it, Shen Dan couldn't help reminding: "Let's go out, Xiao Lu has also seen it, so let's not disturb the children's practice?" That's true
  .
  The three of them greeted kid Qi Nuo and went out together.
  Shen Dan glanced at the two of them: "Do you two come here often?"
  This is the nearest large shopping mall to the university, and Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing would occasionally come here for dinner appointments, but the number of times counted. Not much.
  Qi Shujian shook her head and explained, "We usually only come here for dinner." "
  Well, then you don't have classes at night, do you? Go shopping together?"
  Shopping?
  Qi Shujian looked at Lu Yiqing, she wasn't sure that Lu Yiqing could go shopping with her mother, after all, she really didn't know her well.
  Shen Dan obviously also saw the hesitation in Qi Shujian's eyes, and she comforted: "It's okay, let's practice being a mother and daughter in advance?"
  Lu Yiqing: "..."
  "Let's go, let's go, auntie pays." Shen Dan led the two of them downstairs.
  Qi Shujian lowered her voice, and leaned closer to Lu Yiqing's ear: "I've wronged you, Yiqing."
  Lu Yiqing shook her head: "Auntie...you're right."
  As the child's other mother, it's impossible for her not to She greeted Qi Shujian's mother, and apart from being stricter with Qi Shujian, the auntie was also pretty good in other aspects, especially herself.
  Gradually, she could understand how Lu Tan said that her future aunt liked her.
  Qi Shujian suddenly saw the signboard of the movie theater: "Mom, let's go to the movies together."
  At least the movie theater is not as embarrassing as other activities.
  "Huh?"
  Qi Shujian pointed to the promotional poster of the movie theater, her eyes sparkling: "There are horror movies."
  Shen Dan looked at her suspiciously: "? Are you not afraid?"
  "No, I can dance..." Qi Shujian Shu Jian suddenly stopped talking, she turned her head to Lu Yiqing and said, "Yiqing, is it okay to see this?"
  Although it was only a small amount, Qi Shujian quickly caught Lu Yiqing's slight upward arc, Qi Shujian said decisively: "Then watch a movie and pass the time. I'm too tired to do other things." The
  movie theater is in a corner, and it is also at the peak of the flow of people at this time. There are almost people everywhere, but they are still students. a bit more.
  Qi Shujian is quite famous in school, and the students occasionally mention her name when they see her, Qi Shujian feels a little uncomfortable.
  Shen Dan said, "You're quite famous in school, aren't you?" She looked around at the students, "But why didn't you come up to say hello to you?"
  Qi Shujian shook her head, and explained, "I've seen you a few times. face, not everyone knows each of them.” To be precise, she didn’t have any