61

Chapter 55 Torture

  Lu Yiqing: "Yes."

  Qi Shujian said, "Then I'm looking forward to it." She raised her eyebrows: "Wait for me, let's go.

  " It was just eight o'clock when I got back to my hotel.

  Qi Shujian also bought a lot of presents, for the two children, Lu Yiqing, parents, uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters-in-law, Qi Shujian took time to buy them. Fortunately, she had already sorted it when she bought it, so it wasn't too much trouble to pack it up now, but it was really heavy, and she was so tired that she broke out in a layer of sweat.

  The time to take a taxi at night was slightly beyond her expectations, but it was still within the plan. While waiting for the car, Qi Shujian took all the suitcases down and went back and forth three times before she was sure nothing was left behind.

  Seeing that she had a lot of things, the driver brother took the initiative to ask her if she needed to carry them up to the hotel. The late weather would inevitably be worrying. Qi Shujian said: "No." She said happily: "I will give Praise."

  The driver said through the mirror: "Oh, thank you so much."

  Lu Yiqing seemed to be busy taking care of the two children, so the message was slow to reply. Guessing that there were still ten minutes left, Qi Shujian sent a message to Lu Yiqing saying that he was here, so don't worry.

  As soon as he arrived at the hotel entrance, Qi Shujian saw a person walking towards here with the wind behind his back.

  Lu Yiqing's hair was a little disheveled by the wind, and the broken hair caught her eyes, and she frowned uncomfortably.

  Qi Shujian looked at her, tilted her head slightly, patted her hat lightly, and said with a smile on her face, "Why don't you wear a scarf when you come down, and still wear it so thin?" Lu Yiqing stretched

  out She straightened Qi Shujian's flattened hat with her hand, and glanced at her lightly: "Yeah."

  Qi Shujian took out her suitcase, and she couldn't help but sighed and said, "I'm still here. Why don't I tell you when I'll be there."

  Lu Yiqing lowered his head and helped her get one. Before he could speak, he heard Qi Shujian say, "It's probably impossible. You will definitely take advantage of the kid When you fall asleep, come here and wait for me."

  Lu Yiqing: "..." Probably so.

  At this time, the hotel check-in was relatively quick. The room Qi Shujian booked was just downstairs of Lu Yiqing's. It was just a single room. After putting all the suitcases in, Qi Shujian was already sweating. Lu Yiqing only blushed slightly.

  Qi Shujian lowered her head and smelled the smell on her body. It didn't smell like wine, but it wasn't the usual faint smell of perfume either. She frowned slightly and said aggrievedly: "No, I don't smell that good yet. Lu

  Yiqing: "..."

  Qi Shujian was sitting on the bed with her hands propped back on the bed, when Lu Yiqing walked over, she put her hands on her knees, bent over, her bright eyes Looking at Qi Shujian, from such a distance, Qi Shujian can clearly smell the smell of Lu Yiqing's body, the faint fragrance...

  Qi Shujian stared into her eyes, her throat rolled unconsciously, and then she saw Lu Yiqing sniffing slightly, her lips moved and said, "It smells good." Qi Shujian was taken aback, the corner of her

  mouth Unconsciously froze, Lu Yiqing's indifferent tone did not reduce the charming atmosphere in the words at all, but only increased some vague ambiguity.

  Suddenly, Qi Shujian felt that a certain tight string in her heart was broken in an instant, her face suddenly became serious, Lu Yiqing didn't seem to be used to Qi Shujian like this, she stood up straight , his lips moved but he didn't speak.

  Qi Shujian stretched out his hand to wrap around Lu Yiqing's waist, and exerted a little strength to make someone fall onto her body. Lu Yiqing put his hands on her shoulders, and his voice was much lower: "Huh?

  " Shu Jian stared at her red lips, and moved them up a little, so close that there was only one centimeter left to touch the lines on the lips and said, "Yes, it's up to you to decide whether it smells good or not." Immediately afterwards,

  Qi Shu Jian kissed her red lips in an instant, and unconsciously tightened the hand holding Lu Yiqing, her kiss was eager and domineering, without the usual tenderness.

  Lu Yiqing was almost out of breath from her kiss, and stretched out his hand to push her slightly. Seeing Qi Shujian's face flushed, she asked softly with trembling breath, "What... do you want?" Qi Shujian felt her mouth

  dry Tongue dry, she whispered: "I don't want to do anything."

  Lu Yiqing took a deep look at her, remembering what Qi Shujian did to her before, her red lips moved slightly, and asked: " Think, like last time?"

  Qi Shujian thought for a while.

  The last time I was probably talking about Lu Yiqing being rubbed on the bed, Qi Shujian's face flushed almost instantly, and she said, "No, no." Lu Yiqing blinked

  .

  "A little bit."

  "..."

  Lu Yiqing looked at the clock in the room, and it was fifteen minutes until eleven o'clock, and said, "Fifteen minutes."

  She took off the rubber band, and her long black hair fell loose. In the back.

  The voice was still faint: "Probably enough."

  Qi Shujian's throat was dry, and she probably understood what Lu Yiqing was doing. She stood up and dragged him down on the soft big bed. It fell on Lu Yiqing's face, and then gradually moved down to other places.

  Qi Shujian said: "I'm really not that fast. Fifteen minutes, you, you want me..." Her voice became smaller and smaller: "Torture to death." Lu

  Yiqing stared at her, shaking slightly. shook his head.

  "Humph." Qi Shujian snorted slightly, she lay beside Lu Yiqing: "You really don't feel it?" She was like

  this every time, it's a bit embarrassing that

  she didn't feel feminine before The body is so attractive.

  Lu Yiqing also fell silent, she turned her head to look at Qi Shujian who was blushing, but did not speak.

  That's probably gone.

  Qi Shujian: "..."

  She looked down at herself and said, "Then let me try?"

  Lu Yiqing said, "Huh?"

  Qi Shujian coughed twice and said, "I asked Chang Ge secretly , although you will dance for me, I also dance for you."

  Lu Yiqing naturally knew what Qi Shujian was referring to by dancing, so she frowned and said, "Qi Shujian!" Asked: "Are you going to ask Changge about this?"

  Qi Shujian was taken aback, and she patted her head in embarrassment: "No wonder Changge is more attached to you. When you say it like this, I am indeed a bit unserious."

  Lu Yiqing "..."

  Immediately afterwards, Qi Shujian's hand fell on the sweater, and she said: "Then why don't you watch it? Although I don't know how to striptease, I can simply twist my waist, cough, I can still do it. She

  also looked at her watch: "I'll let you dance for five minutes." She stretched out her hand and straightened her hair: "Is there anything else you want to see?"

  Lu Yiqing sat up straight, crossed his hands, She said: "I... I'll go first."

  "Don't. I don't dance this kind of dance for others." Qi Shujian patted her face with her hands.

  Qi Shujian stood in front of Lu Yiqing.

  She also learned dance for several years when she was a child, and she still has child skills, but this kind of dance really makes her feel a little ashamed.

  However, even simple movements can show Qi Shujian's superior body curves, slender waist, straight buttocks, and long hair that swings with her movements, all of which add a little seductiveness.

  The temperature in the room rose several degrees almost instantly.

  Lu Yiqing had never felt that five minutes was so difficult. She only persisted for two minutes, then she turned her head unconsciously and her breathing became heavier.

  Qi Shujian noticed her movement, she stretched out her hand to brush her hair, walked over with a smile and said, "You are similar to me."

  Lu Yiqing: "..."

  Qi Shujian looked into her trembling eyes Eyelashes, a few smiles on the corners of her mouth: "Do you need my help this time?"

  Lu Yiqing frowned slightly, she turned her head over, her eyes were no longer so clean, she shook her head again, and said coldly Said: "No need."

  "...Okay."

  *

  The next day, several people flew back together.

  Lu Tan went to bed early last night, and now she is in good spirits. She sits next to Qi Shujian and watches anime on the iPad, and even talks to Qi Shujian when she sees exciting places.

  Because they didn't get them together when they bought the tickets, Lu Yiqing was taking Qi Nuo to sit three rows in front of them. Qi Shujian carefully looked at the distance, and saw that Lu Yiqing really couldn't see their positions. She was relieved.

  Qi Shujian lowered her voice, turned to Lu Tan and said, "Changge, do you still remember where Mommy and Mommy proposed marriage?"

  She knew that the proposal was on Lu Yiqing's birthday, but Where exactly, Qi Shujian really didn't know.

  Lu Tan said, "It's in a park. The one that's very close to your university."

  "It's pretty close to our school?" Qi Shujian thought about it carefully. She and Lu Yiqing often go to two parks near the school.

  Lu Tan thought about it carefully and said: "Well, my mother took me there once, but when I went, the new house had already started to be built. I remember that there was a huge river in that park, even though Mommy said it was a pool , and gave me this name."