page 2

Lu Yiqing's avatar is displayed on the first one, Qi Shujian clicks on it to see, there is a ten-second call time on the dialog box, and the time is eight o'clock in the morning.
  She suddenly remembered that Lu Yiqing had called her while she was trying to catch up on sleep.
  She frowned and thought for a while, and just remembered the brief conversation between the two.
  "Shu Jian, are you... trying to catch up on sleep?"
  The man's voice seemed a little disturbed and strange, but at that time Qi Shujian was so sleepy that he didn't have any extra thoughts to care about Lu Yiqing's strange tone.
  Qi Shujian half-closed her eyes, and said: "Yiqing, I'm so sleepy, what's the matter, can you talk about it when I wake up? mua~" There seemed to be
  silence for a while, and then the voice gradually sounded: "Yes."
  Qi Shujian stared at the above call, now that I think about it, this call is actually a bit unusual, she has talked to Lu Yiqing a lot, but she rarely calls when she is catching up on sleep.
  And she remembered that she told Lu Yiqing last night that the event would be very late last night. If there was no major event, Lu Yiqing would never call in the morning.
  Qi Shujian stared at the call button for a few seconds before pressing it down with her thumb. Almost subconsciously, she took a deep breath and raised her heart.
  A very strange feeling.
  The call over there was answered quickly.
  "Hello, Shu Jian?"
  The slightly cold voice that was used to it made Qi Shujian grip the phone uncomfortably, and her palms seemed to be covered with sweat.
  After not hearing Qi Shujian's answer for a long time, Lu Yiqing glanced at the phone and said again: "Did you hear that? Shu Jian?" "...
  Yes, I can hear it." Qi Shujian responded, and then said: "Yi, Yiqing, can you call me 'Jianjian'?"
  "What?" Lu Yiqing had some doubts in her eyes, and she asked again: "Why did you say this suddenly?"
  Why?
  Isn't it just to make sure that the woman in the dream is you?
  Many years later, not only was he with his best friend, but he also had children, even two, which is unbelievable when you think about it.
  "It's nothing." Qi Shujian was embarrassed to mention it again, but instead gave the other party the initiative: "Yiqing, can you call me?" "
  I..." Lu Yiqing glanced at the kid who was eating KFC, On the face hesitant.
  Her hesitation made Qi Shujian feel very surprised, she worried: "What's the matter? Is something wrong?" There was the roar of
  animals in her ears again, and Qi Shujian seldom thought evil-heartedly, Could there be anything more shocking than the fact that the two of them even had a second child after so many years?
  "Can I come to your house?" Now?
  "Now?" Qi Shujian glanced at the kid who was watching TV seriously, and scratched his messy hair: "It's okay." She took a deep breath: "But you'd better make a mental preparation. I have someone to introduce to you."
  Lu Yiqing was silent for a moment, her cold eyes couldn't see clearly, she seemed nervous and at a loss, she lowered her voice: "Is it your boyfriend?" "
  Huh?" Shu Jian did not expect that Lu Yiqing would mention this matter, she lowered her head: "It's not like you don't know that I'm single." She
  thought about her relationship with Lu Yiqing in the future, and couldn't help muttering: "In the future... I probably won't look for it anymore."
  Qi Shujian muttered behind her in a very low voice, Lu Yiqing couldn't hear clearly, she only thought that she was shy because of being mentioned about her boyfriend.
  After hanging up the phone, Lu Yiqing looked at the kid opposite.
  The child was sipping KFC, and feeling Lu Yiqing's gaze, she also raised her head to look at Lu Yiqing, and said in a milky voice, "Mom, are we going to go to Mommy's house?" She pointed Pointing to the clean chicken wings on the side: "Do you want to bring it to Mommy?"
  Before Lu Yiqing could answer, the child continued with a worried look: "Mommy is a picky eater, and her appetite is small, so she doesn't like to eat this much." The people on the side saw the child
  calling Lu Yiqing's mother, and couldn't help but startled A little bit of curiosity.
  Although Lu Yiqing looks cool and cold, but at this time she still has baby fat, is fair and clean, with collagen all over her face, she doesn't look like someone with a child as big as a child at all.
  Lu Yiqing listened to the whispers around her, fearing that it would have a bad influence on the children, she took a napkin and wiped the corners of the children's mouths.
  Seeing the child in front of him showing a face that was almost similar to Qi Shujian, he cleared his throat, and his voice was much gentler than usual: "Let's go to Mommy's house, Mommy probably hasn't eaten yet, we can show her some food. "Look"
  Although she has done psychological construction, she still feels a little uncomfortable when she mentions 'Mommy'.