60

Chapter 54 Rejection

  of Qi Shujian's work has reached the final stage, and has been relatively busy. Chu Qiu is relieved, and often takes Lu Yiqing and two children to play in various scenic spots in Jingyang .

  Qi Shujian would make a video call with Lu Yiqing during the break. Lu Yiqing grabbed Lu Tan who was wandering around in the park, patted her head and said, "Chang Ge, talk to Mommy."

  Lu Tan's face turned a little red after running for a while, and his mouth was steaming: "Mommy~" "

  Yeah." Qi Shujian responded, and she asked, "What did you play today?" Are you happy?"

  Lu Tan nodded: "Happy." She looked at Chu Qiu who was teasing Qi Nuo, and gestured with her hand: "But the happiness with Mommy is still a lot less."

  She smiled and revealed Big white teeth all over the face.

  Qi Shujian smiled and said: "I don't believe it."

  Although Lu Tan said it nicely, Qi Shujian still found that Lu Tan's eyes were shining, obviously he was very interested in the amusement facilities in the park, she sighed He breathed out and said, "It seems that if I don't go back, you won't know me anymore."

  Lu Tan shook his head hastily, his face flushed and said, "Mommy, that's definitely not the case."

  Children love to play, Qi Shu Jian never bothered them very much, and said with a smile: "Okay, you can go and play." "Okay

  , thank you, Mommy~mua"

  Immediately afterwards, Lu Tan handed the phone to Lu who was waiting beside her. Yi Qing.

  "..."

  Qi Shujian covered her heart and said, "My heart hurts, my little one is ignoring me."

  Lu Yiqing looked at the two children who were having a good time and nodded.

  Qi Shujian seemed to have guessed something, and said rather maliciously: "They forgot you when they were playing?" Lu

  Yiqing looked down at Qi Shujian in the camera, pursed his lips, and there was something in his cold eyes. It's always upright.

  Qi Shujian covered her face and said ashamedly: "Aren't I bringing shame on myself? Those two kids are so clingy to you, I actually asked this kind of question, they forgot me and sister Qiu, and didn't Maybe I forgot about you, right?"

  Lu Yiqing's face showed a bit of unnaturalness, he looked at her quietly, and nodded slowly: "Yeah."

  "That's right." Qi Shujian smiled He sighed and said, "Should I say that they really deserve to be my children? Sometimes I really forget about them and Sister Qiu, but I still remember to call to ask if you have eaten well, have you eaten?" I feel bored." She looked a lot more serious, and with a bit of grievance: "Is there anyone who hates you and wants your contact information."

  A few days ago, when Lu Yiqing took two children to the ski resort, someone asked her to trust her. She was pestered for a long time even if she refused coldly, until the two children came to call her mother before giving up.

  Qi Shujian still remembered that when she went to look for them, Qi Nuo came over and hugged her leg and started crying, Qi Shujian was so frightened.

  Qi Nuo didn't say that she didn't cry for a while when she came here. Occasionally she got hurt and shed tears uncontrollably, but those tears were only small tears, and she almost didn't need to coax her and Lu Yiqing. Stop crying.

  This time it was crying so hard that Qi Shujian was worried that the child would faint from crying.

  Qi Shujian glanced at Lu Yiqing suspiciously, then patted Qi Nuo's head, and said distressedly, "What's wrong?" After going out to

  play for a while, why are you still crying like this?

  Qi Nuo cried and choked and said, "Mommy isn't here, uh, there is someone who wants, Mommy's number."

  Lu Yiqing took the paper and handed it to Qi Shujian, squatted down and wiped it carefully. Qin Nuo's weeping little face.

  Chu Qiu obviously didn't expect Qi Nuo's reaction to be so big. She had just washed Lu Tan's hands, and when she came out of the bathroom, she heard Qi Nuo's pitiful complaint. No wonder Qi Nuo was not very happy when he finally came out.

  Since Lu Yiqing was in high school, almost every time she went to a crowded place, she would be asked for her contact information. She also blocked her a few times, but Lu Yiqing herself refused later.

  But I didn't expect the child to cry, and cry so badly.

  As soon as Qi Nuo finished speaking, Qi Shujian knew the general idea. Before she went out with Lu Yiqing, no matter whether she or Lu Yiqing, she had seen such things a lot, and she was used to it.

  She patted Qin Nuo's head, comfortingly said: "Okay, it's my fault, okay, the mother I found for you is so beautiful, it's really annoying that people are going to pry the corner of the wall every day." Lu Yiqing: "...

  "

  Qi Nuo's eyes were red from crying, she sniffled, her eyes turned to Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing's faces, she grabbed Qi Shujian's clothes and said, "Mummy, aren't you angry?"

  "Angry." Qi Shujian nodded and explained: "Your mother is my girlfriend, of course I will be angry."

  Qi Nuo finally stopped crying, she touched her red and swollen eyes with her hands, feeling embarrassed Said: "Mom, Mommy, I'm sorry, I..."

  Her nervous little hands had nowhere to rest and rubbed on her pants: "I cried so badly, my clothes are all dirty." "It's okay."

  She pointed Lu Yiqing said comfortingly, "Your mother secretly bought you so many clothes. It's not so cold at home. Maybe you won't be able to wear them in the future. It's fine if they're dirty." "Yes." When Qi Shujian

  left

  , Lu Yiqing sent the person downstairs, and she glanced at Qi Shujian whose chest was still stained with water.

  She lowered her eyes and said softly: "I don't have any."

  "Huh?" Qi Shujian was stunned for a moment, then stopped, turned her head to look at Lu Yiqing who had a tense face, and asked suspiciously: "What? No What?"

  Lu Yiqing raised her head and said again: "I didn't give them."

  "Ah?" Qi Shujian thought for a while, and asked tentatively, "I didn't give them contact information?"

  Lu Yiqing didn't say anything more, She acquiesced in her guess.

  For some reason, Qi Shujian suddenly chuckled, and when she saw Lu Yiqing looking over with uncomfortable eyes, she immediately turned serious again, and said softly, "Yiqing, actually, you don't have to explain so much to me. , we have known each other for three years, although it is still short compared to the next twenty years, but I think I know you quite well." She said: "Why

  give them contact information, you must be very direct You just refused, and you're not a Bodhisattva."

  Lu Yiqing: "..."

  She really wouldn't explain this kind of thing to Qi Shujian, and Qi Shujian would definitely believe that she wouldn't give her contact information.

  But the child was crying so badly that normal people would come over and ask why.

  Chu Qiu asked her cryptically if she had done anything ambiguous.