56

Chapter 50 Fierce

  Lu Yiqing picked up Qin Nuo, carefully placed him on the bed, and said in a low voice, "Qin Nuo, it's too late, go to bed early."

  Qin Nuo rubbed his sore eyes, holding the phone in his hand Slightly reluctant, she looked at Lu Yiqing with watery eyes, and called out "Mom."

  Lu Yiqing: "..."

  She looked at the alarm clock on the table: "Ten minutes."

  "Thank you, Mom "

  Qi Shujian blinked her eyes twice and said, "Qinuo, did your mother and I stay up late before?"

  Qi Nuo thought for a while and said, "Mom will stay up late to change homework." She gently touched Lu Yiqing Lu Yiqing's shoulders: "That's why mom sometimes feels uncomfortable here."

  Lu Yiqing's shoulders were itchy when touched by Qi Nuo's soft little hands, and the bathrobe was slightly pulled down by her movements, revealing a little smooth skin. skin.

  Qi Shujian could only see a little bit through the lens, and she didn't dare to glance at Lu Yiqing again.

  She gritted her teeth and said, "Then if your mother does this again, you will kill her!"

  Qi Shujian frowned, making a fierce look: "Just like this, kill her, your mother is very cowardly, she won't hurt you if you do this." Dare not to listen to you."

  "Aww~"

  Lu Yiqing: "..."

  She said in a serious tone: "Dare." Then said uncomfortably: "I'm not you." Not so timid.

  Qi Shujian raised her chin and said, "I hate it~, I'm teaching the kids, so don't interrupt."

  Lu Yiqing turned over and whispered: "...Oh."

  Qi Nuo was amused by Qi Shujian and giggled : "But my sister and I don't work, Mommy does."

  She thought for a while and added: "Mom has Mommy's location on her mobile phone. I guess she won't stay up late when you get home, and she will wash up and go to bed right away." It's gone."

  "..."

  Qi Shujian was silent for a while, and she suppressed her smile and said, "Mr. Lu, why are you so fat? It's like a cat catching a mouse."

  Lu Yiqing's face was a little unnatural, She was not too sure that she would do such a thing in the future, so she said in a clear and cold voice: "Don't interrupt." "

  Haha, okay."

  Qi Shujian also looked at the watch on the phone, followed Frowning, he said, "Okay, Qin Nuo, it's ten minutes, go to sleep."

  Qin Nuo nodded, "Well, good night, Mommy." Kissed lightly: "Mom, good night."

  Lu Yiqing carefully tucked the quilt over Qi Nuo, patted her lightly a few times, then picked up the phone and looked at Qi Shujian.

  Qi Shujian's eyes sparkled, and she said with some anticipation: "Shall we talk for a while?"

  Lu Yiqing nodded, opened the bathroom door, and leaned against the cold bathroom wall again.

  After a rustling sound, Lu Yiqing's face reappeared in the camera, and Qi Shujian moved a little away and said, "The two children must have learned from you, and they died there because of their beauty." Also, "Qi Shujian touched her red ears: "Is this fog in the bathroom from you just taking a shower?"

  Lu Yiqing: "..."

  She still moved a little With his own lens, he adjusted his own image slightly to normal.

  Lu Yiqing's appearance became more and more clear, Qi Shujian lowered her voice and said, "But you are still pretty, please don't tell the two children that I didn't praise them."

  Qi Shujian raised her eyebrows, and said cheerfully, "Did you miss me?" Before Lu Yiqing could reply, Qi Shujian said again, "I must have had a great time playing with your two lovers." His tone

  was Said sourly: "I've seen it all. Sister Qiu's Moments post pictures of you and the two children every day."

  Lu Yiqing lowered her eyes and hummed a little.

  "Also, although Sister Qiu is thinking about the privacy of the children and you, she doesn't put her face straight, but she can't use any strange angles. Only five of the 123 cards are good-looking." Qi Shujian sighed Said: "Fortunately, I took most of your photos."

  Lu Yiqing's face was a little red, and she said in a serious voice: "Sister Qiu's is still pretty."

  "Shot with you and two children Compared with the photos I've seen, they look better." Qi Shujian asked suspiciously: "Why didn't Changge ask for beauty?"

  Lu Yiqing explained a little embarrassedly: "My sister gave her some gifts."

  Qi Shujian Jian blinked her eyes twice and said: "The gift from Sister Qiu really won Changge's heart, and Changge even agreed to put those photos in Moments." "She likes it very much." "It

  looks

  like I have to learn from Sister Qiu, Sister Qiu has lived with you for so many years, she must know what to give you to make you happy." Lu Yiqing glanced at her in a daze, lowered her eyes, and whispered

  : "She doesn't know."

  Qi Shujian pointed to herself, showing her neat teeth: "Then I know?"

  Lu Yiqing nodded slowly: "Yeah." You know.

  "That's good." Qi Shujian's eyes were full of smiles, and then she heard Lu Yiqing's voice saying: "Give me the hotel information." "

  Huh?"

  Qi Shujian responded for a moment, following her She said, "Do you want information about my current hotel?" She guessed, "You want to come over and surprise me?"

  Lu Yiqing's eyes moved slightly, and she gave an inaudible "hmm", and then she heard Qi Shujian say, "When are you coming? Why is time passing so slowly?" Lu Yiqing's voice was calm

  : "Don't tell me."

  Qi Shujian snorted softly, and she said, "That's right, it's really impossible to tell me about surprises." Qi Shujian quickly sent her hotel information to Lu Yiqing Passed over: "If you don't tell me when you will come, I can't pick you up." "

  No need to pick you up." Lu Yiqing's voice was still serious: "Sister Qiu will arrange it."

  Qi Shujian scratched With his own hair, he whispered: "Thank you so much, sister Qiu."

  Lu Tan often travels with Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing, and he is no stranger to flying. Qi Nuo is a little younger. The frequency of high-speed rail is more, and it is not a big problem to fly.

  The flight was less than four hours, but it was still a bit long for the children. The two children looked listless as soon as they got off the plane. As soon as they got out of the airport, the cold air still made the two children feel refreshed. .

  Lu Yiqing knelt down to help them tidy up their scarves, and said, "Don't take them off casually."

  Lu Tan reached out and grabbed the little fur ball on Lu Yiqing's head: "Mom, don't worry. I won't get sick and let Mommy and Mummy Worried." Qin Nuo also nodded, "I won't run around, just follow my mother."

  Chu Qiu also reached out and touched the little fur balls on Lu Tan and Qin Nuo's heads, and said, "No wonder you insisted on making your mother buy this kind of hair. Hat, feeling is to touch your mother's head."

  Lu Tan threw herself into Chu Qiu's arms and said, "Aunt Chu Qiu, don't expose it."

  Chu Qiu said softly, "Okay, stop acting like a baby, It will probably get colder after a while, so I'll take you to eat something delicious, and then go to bed today, okay?" "Okay.

  "

  After leading the two children to eat, they took them back to the hotel, the children They ran for a day and almost just finished taking a shower, and they couldn't keep their eyes open. Qin Nuo blinked twice and said, "Mom."

  "Yeah. I'm here." Lu Yiqing patted Qi Nuo's head and said, "Go to sleep."

  Lu Tan was also sleepy, so he came over and kissed Lu Yiqing's cheek, and whispered, "Good night."

  The two It was less than nine o'clock when the children all fell asleep, Lu Yiqing glanced at the phone, Chu Qiu said, "What's wrong?" She glanced at Lu Tan, who was very similar to Qi Shujian, and said, "What's wrong, I want to see her."

  Lu Yiqing's ears turned red, but he didn't speak.

  "It's okay. You go." Chu Qiu came over and patted Lu Yiqing's shoulder: "I can take care of the two children."

  Lu Yiqing's eyes flickered slightly, Chu Qiu smiled slightly and said: " It's the first time I've seen you like this." She continued to encourage: "Okay, go, I'll call you if I have something to do."

  Lu Yiqing lowered his head: "Thank you."

  Chu Qiu also grabbed the hat The little fur ball was handed to her: "I'll be happier if you don't say thank you to me." Seeing her put it on, Chu Qiu didn't forget to tell her: "Don't take it off casually." "Yes. I know.

  "

  *

  Qi Shu Jian followed Shi Jin to participate in a public welfare activity for serving children. Although the time is short, she has experience in taking care of two children. They mingle.

  After taking a group photo with her, Shi Jin came over and praised her: "I didn't expect you to be good at taking care of the children." Qi

  Shujian squatted down and stroked the children's hair, and said softly, "Sweetheart, you've worked hard." "

  Sweetheart nodded with a smile on her lips and said, "Big sister, you've worked hard."

  Seeing Sweetheart holding a gift and running to the kid's resting place, Qi Shujian turned around and said, "The kid is still pretty cute." Thinking of the things at home With two children, the smile in her eyes deepened a lot: "Especially the little girl."

  Shi Jin took Qi Shujian to the resting place, and when she heard Qi Shujian's words, she covered her face and said, "Children are really well-behaved when they don't cry, but they are still quite difficult when they cry. She covered her ears and sighed, "I wish I was deaf."