23

They met, and the meeting this afternoon made her feel clearly what it was like for her grandparents not to know her.
  Grandparents will look at her and her sister with strange eyes, and she will be sad and heartbroken.
  "Huh?"
  Qin Nuo grabbed the seat belt with both hands, his long and curled eyelashes cast a shadow, and his fluffy hair drooped like a wounded deer: "Grandma doesn't know me now." "I used to like
  me Don't like me now." Qin Nuo pointed to his heart: "I'm a little sad." "
  Qin Nuo." Lu Yiqing called her softly, and she reached out to touch Qin Nuo's hair, densely packed in her heart A little bit of pain.
  She encouraged herself, Lu Yiqing, say something warm, this is your child.
  Lu Yiqing was so nervous that her palms were sweating: "Trust me, she will like you." She likes you very much.
  Qi Shujian also heard the children's words, and also felt Lu Yiqing's unusual tone. She said, "Your mother is an angel, and you are the child of an angel. You are a little angel. No one will dislike angels."
  Qin Nuo's ears turned red slightly, and said in a waxy voice: "Mummy, don't coax me with such words."
  She turned her head to look at Lu Yiqing who was distressed, and asked her in a low voice: "Mom, can I see Do you have your wings?"
  Lu Yiqing's black pupils dilated slightly, she was a bit at a loss, and she said, "I..."
  Qi Nuo reached out and scratched Lu Yiqing's back vaguely, as if it was real. He caught the huge wings on Lu Yiqing's back.
  She showed a bright smile: "The feathers on mom's wings are white, so many and soft, I like it so much." Lu Yiqing called her in a low voice, almost crying: "Qinuo
  . "
  You are the real angel.
  After arriving at the gate of Lu Yiqing's community, Qi Shujian thought about it and parked the car beside her. She really should be by Lu Yiqing's side for such a thing.
  She is her future wife, with all her privileges.
  Even though Lu Yiqing had no such relationship with her, Qi Shujian already knew that she could not refuse Lu Yiqing's request.
  After getting out of the car, Qi Shujian keenly observed Lu Yiqing's slightly red eye sockets. She walked over and followed Qi Nuo's example, grabbing her vaguely from behind, her fingers always seemed to be pinched. What.
  She said: "Yiqing, I caught it too. They are white wings, like snow and pine."
  Very beautiful, but still not as good as you.
  Qi Shujian did not show a big and bright smile like Qi Nuo, but only slightly bent her eyebrows, but it still comforted people's hearts.
  Lu Yiqing thought uncomfortably.
  It turned out that Qi Nuo was like Qi Shujian.
  Gentle and considerate.
  Qi Nuo jumped up and down a little, as if she wanted to take the feather away from Qi Shujian's hand, she said seriously: "Don't pull Mommy's hair. Mommy can't either!" Qi Shujian stretched out her hand and raised her
  arm He raised it high to tease her: "Oh, I can't hook it."
  Even if Qi Nuo stretched out his hands, he could barely reach Qi Shujian's waist and abdomen. Facing Qi Shujian's way of raising his hands, he had no way of parrying. Power.
  Qi Nuo glanced at Qi Shujian angrily, turned around, clenched her small hands into fists, and said angrily, "Mummy is childish!" "
  Pfft, hahahaha." Qi Shujian couldn't help laughing.
  Lu Yiqing frowned, and his tone was relaxed: "Shu Jian, stop teasing her." "
  Okay." Qi Shujian stuffed the feather just now into her pocket, and said to Qi Nuo, "Don't worry, I will treasure it well."
  Qi Nuo said in a childlike voice, "I know. You are Mommy."
  --------------------
  The author has something to say Want to say:
  Xiao Qi: "I toss myself in adolescence, and I will toss you later."
  Xiao Lu: "...It's okay." I exercise diligently and I am in good health.
  Later,
  when Xiao Qi was doing all kinds of tricks with his essay,
  Xiao Lu: "..."
  She didn't even know that she was so crazy about herself, that her body couldn't...bear it.
  ps:
  The next chapter should be at 0 o'clock. I climbed down the trap, and it will be 21 o'clock after that.
  Also, the red envelope is still in the top 300. I'm a little worried that I won't be able to withstand the trap in the back hahahaha