72

Chapter 66 Feelings

  "But you don't seem to like it very much. "

  As soon as the voice fell, the air froze a little.

  Qi Shujian's head buzzed, it seemed to be empty for a moment, and it seemed that something was coming out of her head violently, making her want to bully the people next to her, she tried her best to ignore the strange feeling.

  She sat up quickly, covered her chest with the quilt, frowned slightly and said, "What are you talking about?"

  Qi Shujian said a little embarrassedly: "I hug you to sleep every day, and I touch your waist from time to time, Touching your legs, and touching your...chest. Although it was sneaky, but you didn't feel it, so you don't like it?"

  Her earlobe was a little warm, and she muttered: "I'm almost I love it so much."

  Lu Yiqing's beauty's pointed hair scattered around her brows and eyes, her thick eyelashes trembled slightly, and her clear eyes seemed to be filled with water, but her lips were tightly pursed.

  Forbearing and seductive...

  Qi Shujian quickly covered her eyes with her hands, and her throat rolled uncomfortably.

  "..."

  Qi Shujian turned over and touched Lu Yiqing, she lightly licked her lower lip, then kissed her red lips fiercely, and pressed her hands tightly on the smooth and delicate shoulders. There is still a touch of cold sweetness in her mouth.

  The cold sweetness seemed to have turned into substance, like a fine electric current, spreading from the red lips all the way down, making the person's body weak when hooked, but making people reluctant to stop.

  Qi Shujian finally let go of Lu Yiqing's eyes, her thick eyelashes trembled slightly, and a shattered light seemed to flash in her clear eyes.

  Panting slightly, Qi Shujian gently traced the end of her eyes with her hand, and said, "How did you come to this conclusion? We have two children." She gently

  rubbed the bridge of her nose against Lu Yiqing's. , the voice was low and...lingering: "Besides, I didn't treat you enough... crazy last time?"

  Her lips seemed to touch Lu Yiqing's lip lines.

  Lu Yiqing pursed her thin lips lightly, and panted heavily, her cold eyes met Qi Shujian again, and her hand slowly hooked on Qi Shujian's neck.

  The slender fingers like fine jade were wrapped around the neck, and what came from her was not the icy cold, but more like the cold and warm touch of the slightly shivering snow under the cold moonlight.

  Lu Yiqing tried to say: "No..., you didn't treat me that way."

  "What?" Qi Shujian was a little tired, with her legs in the middle, and she was able to hug her better, and asked suspiciously: "What? ?"

  Qi Shujian's faint breath was all around her, but Lu Yiqing's fingers pressed a little uncomfortably, and she said with difficulty: "It's not like the first time."

  Qi Shujian blinked She rolled her eyes twice, and she guessed, "Is it just me... the time when I felt comfortable?" "

  ..."

  Lu Yiqing closed her eyes, her voice was inaudible.

  "En."

  Qi Shujian's breathing became much slower.

  She had forgotten that Lu Yiqing was as careful as a hair, and she had a little sense of reason when she acted mischievously towards her last time, unlike that time when sex seemed to have the upper hand, but her reason disappeared.

  Qi Shujian tentatively said, "You... like that?"

  Lu Yiqing's eyes became much colder, and she shook her head. Her hands clenched a lot more, she closed her eyes, and called out in a low voice: "Qi Shujian~"

  "I'm here." For some reason, Qi Shujian suddenly felt that the person in front of her seemed very sad. She pressed herself close to her body.

  When she opened her eyes again, the dark eyes were reflected by the tears into a light color, wet, and her curled eyelashes were trembling slightly, and even the ends of her eyes were faintly red...Qi Shujian's breathing became heavier in an instant

  , He stared straight into her eyes, and his body immediately gave a clear and turbulent reaction.

  She seemed to understand what Lu Yiqing meant.

  Qi Shujian kissed Lu Yiqing's eyes lightly, and she said: "I understand."

  She lightly bit the ring hanging around Lu Yiqing's neck, and the cold ring brought a little warmth wherever it went. Soft, dented, and hard...

  A depressing and seductive voice can be heard faintly.

  She was impatient and uncomfortable.

  But she never said no.

  It's permission, and it's pampering without bottom line...

  Qi Shujian bit the ring and kissed Lu Yiqing, the cold ring stimulated the two to tremble.

  Qi Shujian let go, the ring was still in Lu Yiqing's lips, she touched the end of Lu Yiqing's eyes: "By the way, I forgot to tell you, the children can hear you." "Be careful."

  "

  ... ..."

  Lu Yiqing's face turned pale, she bit the ring and endured the torture with difficulty.

  The ring fell to the side of the neck at some point, and the suppressed muffled sound was accompanied by a little crying.

  "Jianjian~"

  "Yeah." Qi Shujian's hoarse voice sounded: "I really like it. Do you feel it?"

  Lu Yiqing's face could no longer tell whether it was tears or sweat, and looked at Qi Shujian with misty eyes , her voice was hoarse: "Enough, I...feel it."

  "Yeah." She said: "I also feel your joy."

  Lu Yiqing's head was blank, and the back of her hand was bitten faintly with some blood Come on, the voice is like weeping and complaining, more like pleading: "Jianjian, stop, child..." You will hear it.

  Qi Shujian leaned in front of her, kissed her lightly on the end of the eyes and said, "Yeah." She turned to the side and gently hugged him in her arms, with Lu Yiqing's faint whispers in her ears. Panting, "Don't seduce me next time."

  "..."

  Lu Yiqing even coughed a few times.

  Immediately afterwards, I heard Qi Shujian's voice saying: "Will you go to the hotel next time? I haven't even listened carefully to...your voice." She

  muttered: "Damn kid."

  Lu Yiqing wanted to reach out Pushing her, but he didn't have the strength in his body, so he could only push her softly: "Don't say...kid."

  "No, the last time." Qi Shujian shook her head and said, "I endured it very hard last time." She blushed a little and said, "Obviously you haven't done it before." "..." Lu Yiqing

  said

  coldly With a trembling voice, she said, "I thought...you didn't feel it."

  "You're not as... crazy as I am." Qi Shujian stroked her hair and said, "Although it's a bit uncomfortable, it's okay to bear it. After all Obviously you should be more tolerant than me, you..." Couldn't help it.

  With difficulty, Lu Yiqing raised her hand and pinched Qi Shujian's lower abdomen lightly, but there was no pain.

  Qi Shujian immediately said: "I've been thinking about how to tell you. The children's ears are so good, I didn't expect that." Her voice was much lower: "I'm afraid you will faint." Lu

  Yi Qing wanted to move her arms to cover Qi Shujian's mouth, but she had no strength in her whole body. She closed her eyes and slowly regained her strength.

  "Also, I changed it a little today to see if your knee still hurts?" "..."

  The

  next day, Qi Shujian turned off Lu Yiqing's phone as usual, she got dressed and went to the children's room. The two children woke up quite early today. When Qi Shujian entered, they were playing in the room with bare feet.

  Qi Shujian was a little surprised, she knelt down and asked, "Why did you wake up so early today?" Then she asked, "Did you sleep well yesterday?" The two children nodded: "You slept

  well "

  "Mommy, today is the weekend. I want to go to the amusement park." Lu Tan's eyes were bent, and she ran over and hugged Qi Shujian's thigh and acted like a baby: "How about it, Mommy." Qi Nuo also had bright

  eyes Looking at her, she also seemed very interested.

  Qi Shujian hasn't taken the two of them to the amusement park yet, she has nothing to do today, she thought for a while and said, "I'll ask mom later, is that okay?" "

  Mom doesn't need to ask, mom likes to bring We went to the amusement park." Lu Tan said with a smile: "The small gifts from KFC in the amusement park are better than those outside."

  Qi Shujian scratched Lu Tan's nose and said, "I don't know if you're going to play in the amusement park or eat in the amusement park." She thought for a while and said, "But why don't you ask, in case your mother has something to do? ."