44

Chapter 38 Allowed

  Qi Shujian agreed, repeatedly promising that Shen Dan would only let her go if he stayed up all night instead of playing with the children.

  After Lu Yiqing came out of Qi Shujian's room, she went to the room of the two children.

  The children's room has recently undergone special treatment. The whole room is very dark. After entering, the figure can only be seen through the light from the living room, and it is blurry and unclear.

  The fair little faces of the two children were flushed, and they were sleeping very deeply.

  She didn't sleep with Qi Shujian many times, the first time she really had trouble falling asleep because of her awkwardness and recognition of the bed. Qi Shujian was breathing steadily beside her, and she slept until dawn, and she could feel Qi Shujian's relaxation while lying beside her.

  Later, she and Qi Shujian occasionally slept together a few times, and she gradually became familiar with Qi Shujian's sleeping posture, and she could faintly be affected by her steady breathing, and fell asleep deeply.

  When she was a child, she would occasionally sleep with Chu Qiu, and Chu Qiu's sleeping posture was also very good.

  It was just because she was young at that time, Chu Qiu would take care of her more, she would wake up to see her every once in a while, and occasionally pat her, she knew that Chu Qiu was caring about herself, but because she was nervous, It was even more frequent than Chu Qiu's waking up.

  Looking at the peaceful sleeping faces of the two children, Lu Yiqing's brows and eyes became much gentler.

  Qi Shujian did make her feel particularly secure in a certain way.

  Because of the sense of security, she was willing that Qi Shujian would do some intimate things to her. Even when her hands were groping her back, and even unbuttoning her underwear, she didn't think about whether there would be any accidents if she continued to kiss. But would Qi Shujian feel uncomfortable?

  She can still recall the feeling of her heart beating violently when Qi Shujian put her hands on the inside buckle, she was pushed to the ground by Qi Shujian before she even had time to make a decision.

  The strength Qi Shujian used was really great, almost as if she had exhausted all her strength.

  She knew that Qi Shujian might feel uncomfortable when touched by female characteristics, but the reaction was so strong that she even regarded herself as a "scourge" was indeed beyond her expectations.

  She felt strange embarrassment.

  Compared with her slightly addicted, Qi Shujian's reaction was more like forcing her.

  Obviously it was she who took the initiative to hug, it was obviously Qi Shujian who took the initiative to kiss, and it was obviously Qi Shujian who groped...

  The moment she turned around, she realized that she would have to go around for more than ten years before getting married with Qi Shujian. The reason for being together is that even if there are two children around, Qi Shujian will not accept herself easily.

  But Qi Shujian hugged her from behind, and apologized anxiously to herself.

  "I won't untie it next time. I will wait until we get married, okay?"

  She has seen Qi Shujian cry many times, but she has never been so wronged and... scared like today.

  She didn't even see Qi Shujian's face, but she felt Qi Shujian's fear. She hugged herself very hard, as if she would disappear in a second.