page 16

Soft, and very bad at others' kind feedback to her.
  She will act more nervous, and in order to suppress her nervousness, she always acts more indifferent.
  So many people say that she is cold, unkind, and difficult to approach.
  But she is obviously a cutie who doesn't like to talk.
  She remembered that she and Lu Yiqing once went to play a game.
  The game is mainly about using words to describe each other.
  This kind of game of analyzing one's own emotions is simply Lu Yiqing's culprit, and it was Qi Shujian who promised Lu Yiqing to go skydiving together that made her agree.
  There are many words, such as delicate, smart, kind, honest, naive, etc. A lot of praise words.
  Lu Yiqing chose for a while, and it took almost half an hour to write down two words on the small card.
  Gentle & pure.
  Pretty high rating.
  The word "pure" is not in those vocabulary lists at all, it is obviously a word that Lu Yiqing chose after careful consideration.
  She pushed the card to Qi Shujian, lowered her head slightly and did not look at her, Qi Shujian could almost only see her tight and delicate profile.
  Qi Shujian fell into deep thought with two words, she never thought that Lu Yiqing would give her such a high evaluation.
  She couldn't think of a suitable word at the time, and finally wrote down the word "like" carefully.
  She really likes her character, but everyone thinks she is cold and cold, and it is even ugly to say that she doesn't fit in.   Qi Shujian still remembers Lu Yiqing's slightly dilated pupil expression when she saw those two words, she threw the paper on Qi Shujian's body, and gently scolded her
  angrily: "Qi Shujian!"
I still don't understand the reason for Lu Yiqing's anger, but now I can understand, she seems to be "teasing" her?
  Even though she didn't know Lu Yiqing's sexual orientation at that time.
  Now she suddenly thought of the words used to describe Lu Yiqing's character "mature gentleness" and "childish cuteness". These two contradictory words are combined to form the current Lu Yiqing's appearance, which has become awkward and cute .
  But still cute.
  Qi Shujian smiled suddenly, her eyebrows and eyes were curved, imitating Lu Tan's way of thinking: "Lu Yiqing, you are too kind to me."
  Lu Yiqing: "..."
  She tilted her head, turned Turned around and walked to the bed, his movements were still upright, only showing Qi Shujian's back, obviously he didn't want to communicate with her.
  Qi Shujian suppressed her laughter, she first went to tuck the corners of the quilt for the children, and then carefully slipped in. As soon as she moved, Lu Yiqing turned over again, not wanting to look at her at all.
  Qi Shujian took a breath, pretended to be pitiful, and said in a very low voice, "Yiqing, I don't have a quilt, I'm cold. Especially my hands are cold and painful." "..." Lu
  Yiqing
  cautiously Moved a little towards Qi Shujian, and then the warm body temperature next to her came over.
  Qi Shujian said in a low voice: "Today I asked Lu Tan about my future work, and I was a little scared."
  Lu Yiqing: "..."
  She clenched her hands into fists, not wanting to talk to Qi Shujian, but she just persisted In less than ten seconds, she still turned over and faced Qi Shujian directly.
  A bit of doubt flashed in his cold eyes.
  Qi Shujian pointed to the mobile phone in her hand, and Lu Yiqing quickly understood that they were afraid that their voices would disturb the children.
  Qi Shujian typed quickly: "You know it too. I have been hesitating before whether to give up the profession of teaching and become a full-time blogger. I want to try it in my heart." There was a bit of expectation in her eyes
  : "But I also feel that if we work in the same school in the future, you teach physics, I teach Chinese, I see you every day at work, and I can talk to students with you after work. Thinking about it, I think it will be a very happy thing to become a social animal in the future. .”
  "Are you right?"
  Lu Yiqing typed: "No."
  "Why? Isn't it romantic?"
  "You can't complain about the students."
  "Then I will complain about you to the students?"
  "..."
  Qi Shujian went on to write: "Since I can't complain about students with you, wouldn't it be a great loss of fun, then   I can only become a blogger." Lu
  Yiqing: "...Be serious."
I have already made a decision, but I still feel afraid when facing unknown things, this is human instinct, after all, I will worry that if I fail, it will be a problem to support myself, how can I support you and the children?"
  She It was almost a smooth fight, and she was used to the two children who asked her to raise a wife and children every day.
  Xu felt that Qi Shujian was really confused, and Lu Yiqing blinked twice.
  "All the money is with me." So I raised you.
  "?"
  "Lu Tan said it. I paid for it." Lu Yiqing was a little embarrassed.
  Qi Shujian took a moment to understand what she meant.
  "Oh, then should I say, rich woman, I don't want to work hard anymore?"
  Immediately afterwards, he sent an emoji asking for support.
  "..."
  "So, Mr. Lu, I beg you, together with my love and yearning for the profession of teacher, become a great people's teacher."
  Lu Yiqing lowered her eyes, cold eyes With firmness in her heart, she stared at the short sentence for a long time before she typed it seriously: "Okay."
  Then a soft "thank you" came to her ears.
  In the evening, Ki Nuo went to the bathroom as usual, but this time Qi Shujian woke up early, she got off the bed, carefully carried Qin Nuo to the bathroom.
  When she came back, Lu Yiqing had already opened her eyes. She was obviously a little shocked that she could wake up. After Qi Shujian hugged the child to the bed, she asked her in a low voice: "Did I disturb you? Next time I'll pay attention."
  "No." Lu Yiqing lowered his eyes. ▽Thinking▽Rabbit▽Online▽Reading▽Reading▽
  Suddenly thought of Qi Shujian's words.
  "Lu Yiqing, you are too kind to me."
  Who is kind to whom?