page 11

Nuo, the Qi family's child is fine.
  Lu Tan, a child of the Lu family, is fine.
  The problem is that Qi Nuo looks like Lu Yiqing, and Lu Tan looks like Qi Shujian, so everything feels weird.
  Qi Shujian ordered a round table, Qi Nuo sat on Qi Shujian's left, Lu Tan sat on her right, and Lu Yiqing sat on Lu Tan's right.
  When the waiter brought the menu, he also brought a large bowl of rice.
  "Please use it slowly."
  "Thank you."
  Qi Nuo's eyes lit up a little, Qi Shujian carefully put a small bowl into the children's bowl, and said: "You still have to eat other dishes."
  " Got it."
  Like a satiated kitten.
  "Fortunately, this hot pot restaurant has rice."
  Qi Shujian heaved a sigh of relief, not feeling at all how strange it is to have rice in a hot pot restaurant.
  Because there were two children, they ordered the tomato and mushroom pot bottom.
  The sweet and sour tomato pot bottom seems to be very popular with Lu Tan. She almost only eats this, but she is a small person. Although she can eat it by herself, she can't fish it by herself. to her face.
  Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing used serving chopsticks to add things to Lu Tan's bowl almost non-stop, and her bowl became a small hill almost instantly. His fair face was also reddened by the smoke.
  Little glutton.
  Qi Shujian couldn't help but smile.
  Seeing that Lu Yiqing didn't eat much, Zhang Muyao also put meatballs for Lu Yiqing with the serving chopsticks, and introduced: "The meatballs here are delicious, you can try it." Lu Yiqing squeezed the chopsticks tightly
  , In the end it was "hmm."
  Seeing that the two of them were so close, Lu Tan who was sitting on her left suddenly looked at Qi Shujian with a serious face: "Boss Qi!"
  "Huh? What?" Qi Shujian immediately stopped her movements, thinking that she had finished eating so quickly, and looked at her bowl like a hill: "Don't waste it, let's talk after eating." Lu Tan: "
  ... ..."
  I'm not talking about that!
  Children are extremely sensitive [gǎn] to a certain extent, especially Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing in the past almost engraved "female virtue" on their bodies, and she was not consciously affected.
  In the past, Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing seldom had dinner appointments with anyone other than each other, let alone accepting food from others.
  She still remembers that when her mother came back from a dinner party, her body seemed to be stained with a little perfume. Mommy was very angry and seriously told her and her sister to go to bed early.
  Mommy was so angry that she had to let her dance all night.
  As a person who has danced since elementary school, I naturally know how tiring it is to dance all night, and my mother can't get up the next day.
  But the current mommy doesn't care about others feeding her mom, which makes her a little angry, and she looks at Qi Shujian angrily. ,
  So fragrant, so fragrant hot pot can't attract her interest anymore!
  Qi Shujian didn't know that so many thoughts had flashed through Lu Tan's little head. Seeing her looking at her angrily, she asked strangely, "What's wrong?
  " Dance!
  After eating, they separated. Lu Yiqing had no class in the afternoon, so he could go to the hotel with them.
  While Lu Yiqing was taking a bath in the bathroom, Lu Tan said to Qi Shujian with a serious face, "Mommy, I have something to tell you." Her voice was still very low, her eyes
  still Don't forget to glance at the bathroom.
  "What?"
  Seeing this meant avoiding Lu Yiqing, Qi Shujian also felt a little curious.
  "Mommy, what's the relationship between that sister and mother today?" Lu Tan asked with his head tilted, with a bit of reluctance on his face.
  "Are you talking about Zhang Muyao, my friend? What else could it be?"
  Lu Tan frowned nervously, and asked, "What kind of friend? A friend you can kiss?"
  Ruo Qi Shujian answered a question Yes, she could cry on the spot.
  "?"
  "Huh?"
  Zhang Muyao and Lu Yiqing kissed, which seemed a little strange.
  It was even more outrageous than her and Lu Yiqing's future together.
  Qi Shujian explained patiently: "Kissing can only be done by couples in a relationship or married people. Zhang Muyao and your mother are not..."
  She pursed her lips.
  Qi Shujian had never thought about the sexual orientation of people around her before, but Lu Yiqing said a few days ago that she liked girls, and Zhang Muyao was almost the most outstanding girl Lu Yiqing knew.
  Qi Shujian didn't know how Lu Yiqing and Zhang Muyao met, but only knew that they often met by chance. Now that I think about it, this is very abnormal. Zhang Muyao majored in economics and management, and the department of economics and management is still a little far away from their department of education. .
  If it's just a coincidence, their fate is too deep.
  Qi Shujian thought slowly, so, is Zhang Muyao chasing Lu Yiqing?
  For some reason, Qi Shujian suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, as if something important had been taken away.
  Didn't hear Qi Shujian's voice, she patted Qi Shujian lightly with her hand, with a see-through expression on her face: "You know why I'm unhappy, right? She's robbing my mother and your wife." Qi
  Shujian Shu Jian: "..."
  At this moment, Lu Yiqing pushed the bathroom door and came out. Her white jade-like skin was dyed a little pink, her long hair was scattered behind her back, dripping slightly, and her eyes were slightly tinged. A little red, the cold temperament weakened a little, but it has a little bit of pitiful meaning.
  A beauty indeed.
  Lu Tan held his chin with his hand, shook his head and said, "Mom is pretty."
  Qi Shujian: "..."
  Lu Yiqing was a little uncomfortable being watched by the older and younger, and she hooked her ear with her hand. With wet and broken hair, she asked softly: "What's the matter?"
  If it was usually a clear and cold voice, but coupled with her current cute and pitiful appearance, even the voice seemed gentle to the ears.
  "It's nothing." Qi Shujian shook her head: "Lu Tan is saying you are beautiful."
  Lu Tan muttered, "Why use me as a shield."
  After bathing the two children at night, both Lie clean on the bed, ready to rest.
  Qi Nuo didn't seem to be sleepy yet, so he whispered: "Mommy, a bedtime story." ◎Thinking◎Rabbit◎Net◎
  "Huh?"
  Is this for her to tell a story?
  She used her mobile phone to find a children's storybook, and as soon as she opened her mouth, Lu Tan asked, "Isn't it a series of storybooks like "Les Miserables" and "Walden Lake" that make people fall asleep?" "?
  "
  How will she tell children this kind of thing in the future?
  "Is it okay?" Qi Shujian asked tentatively. She walked into her suitcase. She remembered that she took a book when she came here. She opened the book and read "Red and Black" on it.
  Is it too weird to read this with children?
  She cleared her throat and said softly, "Villiers means the most beautiful town in Franche-Comté."
  Lu Tan turned over, yawned and said, "I'm already asleep."
  "..." Well, children do tend to get sleepy when listening to this kind of book.
  She turned her head to look at the other child, but Qi Nuo looked at her seriously, seeming to be interested.
  Qi Shujian raised her eyebrows, and she continued to read.
  Lu Yiqing, who had just finished washing the children's clothes, was also in a daze when she heard what Qi Shujian said. She sat beside her and listened to a few words, but she was not attracted by the contents of the book.
  It wasn't her type of book.
  Qi Shujian read another chapter, only to realize that little Qi Nuo had also fallen asleep. She breathed a sigh of relief, and turned her head to look at Lu Yiqing, who was doing homework not far away.
  The light Lu Yiqing turned on was very dim, and she couldn't even see her face clearly. Qi Shujian stood up, walked to her side, and asked her, "Have you finished writing yet?" Her voice was
  low of.
  Lu Yiqing made a little estimate and said, "There's a little left."
  Qi Shujian reached out and adjusted the light, "It's better to be brighter, it's better for the eyes."
  "Yeah." Lu Yiqing lowered his head, The speed has accelerated a lot.
  When she finished writing, Qi Shujian was lying on the bed meditating, and felt a little collapse on the other side of the bed, Qi Shujian immediately became nervous.
  It's not that she hasn't slept with Lu Yiqing before, but she always feels that the situation is different from the current situation.
  It was as if a voice was always saying: Your wife is lying down.
  Even though they were all hotel toiletries, Qi Shujian always felt a faint fragrance wafting from Lu Yiqing's body. She touched her nose uncomfortably, feeling a little awkward.
  She called her   : "Yiqing?
  "
shallow tail.
  Qi Shujian muttered for a while, and then said: "Today Lu Tan is angry with me." Lu Yiqing
  turned her head, and under the moonlight, she could still vaguely see Lu Yiqing's expression, her face With a bit of curiosity.
  "Because... because I'm not jealous."
  Lu Yiqing didn't react: "What?"
  "She saw Zhang Muyao serving you food, but I wasn't angry. She thought I was going too far." Qi Shujian said in a low voice.
  Lu Yiqing frowned slightly.
  "I don't have any other meaning." Qi Shujian hurriedly explained: "I just want to know about you...you and her..." What's the relationship?
  Qi Shujian said: "If you like her, please don't care about the children, okay?"
  She lay straight and looked at the ceiling: "I don't want to shirk responsibility, but I know, you definitely don't like me now .I don't know what it feels like to like, but it should be good, I think you can have it."
  Lu Yiqing was silent for a long time, and said: "I can't do it."
  "What?"
  Lu Yiqing hung down Eyes, the tone is cool and slightly waxy: "The future they talked about...is very good."
  I like it very much, and I can't help but care.
  It was probably the sticky daily life between her and Lu Yiqing in the mouths of the children.
  Qi Shujian thought for a while and said embarrassedly: "Actually, I'm lying to you too."
  She clenched her hands into fists: "I didn't think I was as generous as I thought, although it's not true now, but in the future you will... Will marry me."
  He muttered: "But I'm trying to persuade you to be with another person, and I don't have any strange x/p like cuckolds/fetishes"
  --------------------
  The author has something to say:
  Qi Shujian: "I don't have such a strange xp as a cuckold"
  Lu Yiqing: "..."
  Author: "Isn't your xp bothering people? Pointing and pointing.jpg"

Chapter 11 I like it (the prequel is in the column)
  Lu Yiqing: "..."
  "So, if, I mean if, if you only have one If you like her a little bit," Qi Shujian drew a small distance with her fingers: "I like it a little bit."
  She pursed her lips: "Can you try not to like her?"
  Qi Shujian turned her head to look at her With a pleading expression, she whispered: "Try to like me?"
  After a long silence, Qi Shujian thought that Lu Yiqing would not answer, she frowned slightly, and said softly: "Sorry, I It's too much."
  Her voice of apology was very sincere, especially clear in the quiet bedroom.
  Lu Yiqing's eyelashes trembled slightly, her fingers tightly gripped the bed sheet under her body, she was very nervous and uncomfortable.
  "What about you?" Want to try to like me?
  "What?" Qi Shujian was stunned for a moment, and after she realized it, she smiled again, with a bit of brilliance in her fox-like eyes: "Didn't I promise Lu Tan a long time ago, I won't find a boyfriend again?" Already."
  She paused: "Girlfriend's words..." Qi Shujian