18

Shen Dan has met Lu Yiqing twice, and only knows that she is a very well-behaved and beautiful girl, much better than her own daughter.
  But Qi Lin obviously has never seen it before. His daughter married another girl and gave birth to a baby, which almost surpassed his imagination
  . I'm taking care of the children in the hotel now." Qi Shujian finally breathed a sigh of relief, when mentioning the children, Qi Shujian's tone became gentle: "Are you going to take a look? They are very cute." If it
  is
  true Yes, that's their granddaughter, how could they not see it?
  Shen Dan said: "Go."
  "Then you must calm down." Qi Shujian touched her head and said embarrassedly: "Yiqing is rather shy." "Don't worry
  ."
  Qi Shujian sent Lu Yiqing a message Text message: "Yiqing, my parents want to see the children, can you bring them down?"
  Lu Yiqing's eyelashes trembled slightly: "Yeah."
  She called out to the two children: "Changge, Qi Nuo, I'm going down to see grandparents."
  "Okay."
  When Qi Shujian just went down, Lu Yiqing guessed that the aunt and uncle must be going to see the child, and she had already dressed the child and was ready to go out at any time.
  But she was still nervous.
  After all, those are Qi Shujian's parents, and to some extent, they are also her... parents.
  She has always been unpopular with the elders.
  Lu Tan and Qi Nuo each held Lu Yiqing's hand, Lu Tan said: "Mom, don't you know grandpa and grandma now?" Lu Yiqing said: "Well, I only met grandma twice.
  "
  "Well, grandma used to be nice to mom, and mommy was still jealous." Lu Tan also found it unbelievable: "Grandma always scolds mommy. Mommy always says she wants to go home to take care of you, but grandma let her go." gone."
  Lu Yiqing also knew that Auntie seemed to be extremely strict with Qi Shujian.
  She only met Shen Dan twice, and both times, Shen Dan was educating Qi Shujian, and Qi Shujian listened obediently.
  In the past, maybe because of the two children, the aunt and uncle would like her a little bit.
  But it's different now, she is now a stinky hooligan who bullied their good baby, and it's normal for them not to like her.
  Lu Yiqing nervously brought the two children to the door of the restaurant. Qi Shujian was standing at the door waiting for her. When she saw them, Qi Shujian seemed to have a little light on her body, her eyes sparkling.
  Qi Shujian walked a few steps quickly, hugged Qi Nuo in her arms, tilted her head and said to Lu Yiqing, "I've made an agreement with them." "
  Yeah."
  In an unnatural tone.
  "Huh?" Qi Shujian was stunned for a moment, and she asked, "Are you a little nervous?"
  Lu Yiqing gave her a surprised look.
  How was this discovered?
  "Because I think you seem to be more indifferent." Qi Shujian explained, holding the child in one hand, trying to hold Lu Yiqing's hand: "Go in together?"
  Lu Yiqing tilted her head.
  Do not pull.
  "Don't be nervous." Qi Shujian hugged the child and approached her and said, "Although my mother doesn't want to see me, she likes you very much."
  Lu Yiqing blinked.
  Qi Shujian lowered her head, as if embarrassed: "My mother is also very strict on making friends with me, but she not only never said not to associate with you, but also said that I should study hard with you." She
  concluded : "It can be seen that she really likes you."
  Lu Yiqing's black eyes seemed to have a stream of light, and she said: "I'm not as good as you." Why bother to learn from me.
  Qi Shujian slightly hooked her lips, she was a body ahead of her, with her back turned to her, and whispered: "Actually, even if my mother doesn't let me associate with you, I won't listen to her." She said in a low voice: "After all, you are so good."
  Lu Tan pushed the wooden door open.
  Shen Dan and Qi Lin looked at the person at the door together.
  Four people stood at the narrow doorway.
  A half-grown child stood at the front, with a big smile on his face, looking at them childishly. Qi Shujian was holding a small child in her arms, with childish and joyful eyes.
  There is also a woman standing behind, with a slender and tall figure, her skin is as white as jade, her long and fine hair is loose, and there is a little broken hair on her forehead. The facial features are exquisite and every part is appropriate. It seems to have a slight sense of alienation, but the baby fat on the cheeks adds a bit of softness, which constitutes the girl's current cold and softness, which is extremely contradictory. temperament.
  The most surprising thing is that there is a milky yellow water bottle hanging around her neck, which is the kind of water bottle commonly used by children.
  No matter who has seen this scene, they have to say that they are indeed a warm family of four.
  Both Qi Lin and Shen Dan focused on the older child. That child is seven points like Qi Shujian, even if the two of them have another daughter, they might not be so similar.
  Qi Lin is a standard handsome guy with a Chinese face, Shen Dan is a gentle beauty unique to water towns, and the eldest brother is also an orthodox sunny and handsome, but Qi Shujian is indeed quite charming. Shen Dan has always disliked women with this kind of appearance, and was afraid that she would end up on a road of no return with this appearance, so she was very strict with Qi Shujian.
  God knows, she knows how Qi Shujian felt when she was pregnant out of wedlock, as if something terrible had happened. She has worked so hard to educate her for so many years, and her daughter is still being abused by gossip, so she might as well die.
  "Grandpa and grandma." Lu Tan didn't recognize her, she threw herself into Shen Dan's arms and said coquettishly, "Wow, grandma, you are so beautiful."
  Shen Dan was stunned.
  When she was a child, Qi Shujian was also a quiet little girl who didn't like to move much, let alone act like a baby.
  Qi Shujian put Qi Nuo on the chair, and introduced: "This is Lu Tan, whose nickname is Changge." She then pointed to Qi Nuo, "This is called Qi Nuo." She turned her head and looked at Lu Yiqing again
  . , and said rather embarrassedly: "This is Lu Yiqing, the other mother of the child." She raised her head and said in a serious tone: "This is my future wife."
  -------- ------------
  The author has something to say:
  On Xiaoqi's double standard:
  Mom and Dad come, and Xiaoqi waits in the room. ▒ This ▒ Work ▒ Product ▒ Provided by ▒ Si ▒ Rabbit ▒ Net ▒ ▒ Online ▒ Online ▒ Read ▒ Read ▒
  Wife and children come, Xiao Qi will pick it up in person.
  ps:
  It should be v tomorrow, the data of this article is a bit too good, the author of the street said that the pressure is huge (covering his face)
  as the second part, this article can be watched alone, but it is indeed more like a large-scale extra article , I still recommend watching the first part.
  And even though some plot points were added, the article still focuses on daily life, without many particularly exciting plots, just two gentle girls living a good life. Cuties who are not used to this style of writing need to be cautious when purchasing.

Chapter 21 Consolation (prequel in the column)
  "This is my future wife."
  With such a solemn introduction, both Qi Lin and Shen Dan couldn't help but glance at Qi Shujian. Her eyes were sincere, as if she was really introducing her "lover", her future "wife".
  Qi Shujian was their child, and they realized almost immediately that Qi Shujian was telling them to treat Lu Yiqing as much as possible to his family.
  Lu Yiqing is family.
  Lu Yiqing obviously noticed this.
  Qi Shujian usually joked about the relationship between the two, but with such a serious introduction, she felt Qi Shujian's concern and importance for her almost instantly.
  Lu Yiqing suddenly felt an unusual temperature on her face, she was extremely nervous, but her voice was still cold and indifferent: "Hi, uncle, auntie, I'm Lu Yiqing." She frowned
  angrily .
  You shouldn't use such a tone to your elders!
  Qi Shujian stretched out her hand, holding Lu Yiqing's hand quite firmly, not allowing her to refuse, she smiled slightly and said, "Aren't they cute?"
  This so-called "cute" includes Lu Yiqing, unfortunately Shen Dan and Qi Lin probably only thought that only children could use these two words.
  Shen Dan still had an unbelievable expression on his face, she reached out and poked Lu Tan's face, but Lu Tan hid him, Lu Tan said: "Grandma, you haven't seen me for so long, you poke my face when you meet , where's the kiss?" She pointed to her face.
  It was obviously a stranger meeting for the first time, but seeing the face carved out of the same mold as Qi Shujian, Shen Dan still felt that the child in front of him was very familiar, as if he had known him for many years.
  She smiled: "Darling!"
  Shen Dan kissed her with a bang.
  Qi Lin was almost jealous, he looked at the well-behaved Qi Nuo beside him, took out a hundred yuan bill from the phone case, and handed it to Qi Nuo.
  Nowadays, people don't bring cash when they go out. The only one he has is because this year is his birth year, so he needs to wear some red things on his body.
  Qi Nuo raised a big smile, and said in a childlike voice, "Thank you, grandpa."
  Qi Lin's expression was rather weird, he became a grandpa at such a young age, and he simply didn't know what kind of expression he should use to treat the children in front of him . And this kid looks like the indifferent little girl next to her, only three or four points like her daughter.
  Qi Shujian said: "Mom and Dad, do you believe it?"
  Qi Lin and Shen Dan were silent for a while, still feeling unbelievable, but the two children looked at them pitifully, and they were sure that if they didn't believe it, The two children will definitely cry.
  Shen Dan suddenly said in a deep voice: "Qi Shujian, why did you tell us now? Two children, can you support them with your current ability? What should we do if something happens?" Lu Yiqing frowned
  . She pressed her lips and palms tightly, and Qi Shujian felt Lu Yiqing's disapproval. She lightly patted Lu Yiqing's leg to express her comfort.
  Lu Tan hugged Shen Dan, and said in a milky voice, "Grandma, Mommy takes good care of us, don't criticize Mommy." Qi Lin asked
  Qi Shujian, "Have you gone to school yet?"
  Qi Shu Jian lowered her head, apologetic: "No."
  Qi Lin: "That's a fart!"
  "Father, vulgar!" Qi Shujian blushed a little, and hurriedly said: "The kid is still there."
  Qi Lin choked , Smiling embarrassedly at the two children: "Sorry."
  Qi Shujian looked at the parents and said, "I tell you that I also hope that the children's household registration can be updated, after all, they have to go to school." "
  That's true." Shen Dan nodded solemnly, and asked again, "Then how?"
  She doesn't know whether to go to their house for the two children, or what to do?
  "Uh, this." Qi Shujian looked at Lu Yiqing, she hadn't discussed it with Lu Yiqing yet.
  Shen Dan seemed to see it, and she said: "Has Yiqing not told the family yet?"
  Lu Yiqing: "
  It's too late. " I've talked to my family, let's discuss about the children's schooling?"
  Lu Yiqing looked at the two children, feeling a little bit reluctant.
  Qi Shujian saw it, and said, "Let Yiqing take Qin Nuo back. Qi Nuo is a bit like her, so it should be easier to believe."
  She looked at Lu Yiqing: "Is this okay?"
  Lu Yiqing His black eyes were shining brightly.
  Nodding slightly: "Yeah."
  Qi Lin and Shen Dan thought about it and thought it was a good way.
  Several people ate together.
  Qi Lin and Shen Dan's attention was almost all on the two children, and they were surprised to see that Qi Nuo liked to eat white rice so much.
  Shen Dan said: "For a while when I was young, Qi Shujian also liked it very much. If I hadn't taught her a lesson, she wouldn't have eaten anything else." Speaking of this, Shen Dan looked
  at Qi Shujian who only ate a little. , still couldn't help being melancholy: "Look at what you eat, you don't eat as much as the two kids."
  Qi Shujian didn't have any impression of this matter.
  Lu Yiqing's brain