55

Chapter 49 Examination

  Lu Tan frowned and thought for a while and said, "That's right, you always pick and choose when you give mom these things." "

  Really." Qi Shujian stretched out her hand to stroke her hair: "But don't worry. , I will definitely find the most beautiful one for your mother." She lowered her voice and said, "You must keep it a secret until then."

  Lu Tan made an OK gesture: "Don't worry."

  During the few days of the exam, only Qi Nuo didn't have to study at home, and even Lu Tan occasionally read a book at home, but Qin Nuo never needed them to read.

  Qi Shujian carried Qi Nuo out and wiped her wet hair: "Qin Nuo, can I read the storybook by myself today?" She said shyly, "Mom and I have been busy recently." "Yes

  . "Qinuo nodded obediently, and she also scratched her half-dry hair with her hands: "Mummy, I know, during the time before the New Year, Mommy, mother and sister are busy."

  Qi Shujian laughed Shaking his head, he said softly: "You are not yet four years old, how on earth do you know these things? Huh?"

  Qi Nuo threw himself into Qi Shujian's arms, and said in a waxy voice, "You just know.

  " Shu Jian was itched by Qin Nuo's furry head, she held her restless head, and surrendered, "Okay, I trust you."

  Qi Shu Jian put Qin Nuo on the chair and gave her another Three-dimensional picture book: "Those who can't read can call me. Huh?"

  Qi Nuo nodded.

  Lu Tan is only in the first grade and only needs to review unfamiliar characters. In fact, he doesn't need to waste his time, he is just here to join in the fun.

  Although Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing are in the same major, they don't have the same courses this semester, and they need to review different things.

  "Are our exam locations together?"

  Qi Shujian hadn't checked her exam location online yet, so she checked the campus website and sent it to Lu Yiqing.

  "Speaking of which, our seats were still connected together before." Qi Shujian thought for a while, and said with a little pride: "Although my student number is behind yours, I have always believed that it is because the school is ranked by the first letter of the surname. Yes."

  Lu Yiqing: "..."

  She briefly looked at the exam schedule and said, "It's pretty close."

  Lu Tan propped his chin with his hands, and asked curiously, "What does Mommy mean? You sit higher than Mommy Isn't it normal to be behind Mommy?"

  Qi Shujian turned her head and explained: "Universities are not ranked according to height. They are ranked according to academic performance. Your mother is better at studying. Changge should try to learn from your mother."

  She squinted her eyes and said, "Let me tell you a little secret. Your mother writes scrolls super fast, but I write very slowly. Every time I look up, your mother's place is empty. When I look at the door again, she is already there." Waiting for me at the door with my schoolbag."

  "Occasionally, when I don't have breakfast, your mother will buy me bread, yogurt, etc." Qi Shujian felt like laughing when he thought of those things, and said: " Once a test invigilator knew your mother, and it was cold at that time, and she was afraid that she would catch a cold while waiting at the door, so she was asked to come in and take a seat." "..."

  Lu

  Yiqing's face turned red, and she lowered her head. First, with a pen in her hand, she reprimanded, "Don't talk about those...strange things." "

  The last sentence." Qi Shujian made a "1" gesture and said with a smile: "Where is your mother?" Isn't it cute?"

  Both Lu Tan and Qi Nuo nodded: "Yes, mother is very cute."

  Lu Yiqing's voice was much softer: "You are also... cuter than me."

  Lu Tan is not humble at all. Still very proud, he said with a smile, "I'm your and Mommy's cub. Of course it's cute."

  Qi Nuo also frowned and said, "+1."

  Qi Shujian also opened the book and moved closer on purpose Lu Yiqing lowered his voice and said, "Does that include me too?"

  Lu Yiqing moved his book a little further away from Qi Shujian, and whispered uncomfortably, "Yeah." Including you.

  Qi Shujian was coaxed and said elatedly: "Oh, if we continue talking with you, if I don't read the book, I guess I will be the last one according to the ranking." "..." Lu Yiqing really stopped talking to

  Qi

  Shujian.

  Qi Shujian is not the same as Lu Yiqing. She listens carefully in class, but she usually has a lot of things to do after class. She usually doesn't review much. When it comes to exam week, she is like other students. She doesn't fight until dawn, but she often It's two or three o'clock.

  Lu Yiqing also knew that Qi Shujian was extremely serious when reading, and usually would not be distracted, so she gave more attention to the two children, and when she looked up again, Qi Nuo and Lu Tan were already lying on the table and fell asleep .

  She was afraid that the two children would catch a cold, so she hurriedly stood up and prepared to send the two children back to the room.

  When Lu Yiqing moved, Qi Shujian felt the movement next to her. She stopped the pen in her hand, and stood up immediately to help carry the two children back to the room.

  "Good night then?"

  Qi Shujian slightly moved her sore shoulder, she was going to read the book for a while, Lu Yiqing usually didn't stay up late to study.

  Lu Yiqing followed her as if preparing to go to the living room.

  Qi Shujian turned her head, blinked her eyes twice, and said with a smile: "What? Afraid that Grandma Wolf will snatch me away at night, come and review with me?"

  Lu Yiqing staggered her teasing eyes and said, "No. "

  I don't believe it." Qi Shujian stepped back a few times, hugged her waist, quietly looked into Lu Yiqing's clear eyes, stroked her soft long hair, and said threateningly: " If you don't tell the truth, I'm going to kiss you."

  Lu Yiqing nodded: "Yeah." Review with you.

  Immediately afterwards, Qi Shujian touched her long hair again, leaned over and kissed Lu Yiqing's lips lightly, with a hint of comfort, but the master still pressed his lips tightly to prevent her from entering.

  Qi Shujian's eyes bent a lot, and she said, "Didn't you just nod your head in agreement with my kiss? It doesn't count if you can't talk."

  A little doubt flashed in Lu Yiqing's eyes, she thought for a while before she understood Qi Shujian's words. Note meaning.

  "I want to kiss you."

  "Yeah."

  "..."

  Lu Yiqing suddenly became ashamed and annoyed, and even started to push Qi Shujian away from her hug. Qi Shujian immediately increased her strength and said: "I've worked so hard, why don't I get rewarded? Am I fighting for you and the kids?"

  Lu Yiqing paused, frowned slightly, and said in a cold voice: "Jiangshan is an exercise?"

  Qi Shujian blinked twice, rubbed her neck and said, "If you don't write down the exercise, what will happen in the future?" Take you and the children to eat, drink and have fun?" She shook Lu Yiqing's body and said, "You have to say whether you want this country or not?"