71

Chapter 65 Coaxing

  Qi Shujian immediately said: "Although it is very sexy." "

  ..."

  Lu Yiqing's hand holding the phone was slightly hot, and she quickly pressed the letters and replied: "Qi Shujian! "

  As soon as she sent it, Lu Yiqing immediately realized her mistake. She frowned angrily, then withdrew the message, corrected it and checked it before sending it.

  She withdrew very quickly, but Qi Shujian saw it at a glance, her eyebrows and eyes were bent.

  Lu Yiqing usually pays attention to typos when typing and communicating. Qi Shujian remembers that the last time she made a typo seemed to be a year ago.

  Qi Shujian could almost imagine that on the other side of the phone, Lu Yiqing was annoyed by her but had no choice but to frown and call her full name in a cold voice.

  It's just... awkward.

  When I first met Lu Yiqing, I don't know if Lu Yiqing's personality was too good, or she didn't have the guts to go up and make fun of it. Qi Shujian had never heard her call her full name awkwardly.

  Later, after getting acquainted with her, she heard Lu Yiqing calling her in a cold and awkward voice, but the frequency was definitely not as high as now.

  Qi Shujian's face turned slightly red.

  Others are engaged in marriage, but she makes Lu Yiqing slightly annoyed every day.

  But... just cute.

  Qi Shujian said: "You don't seem to type my full name very often, and you don't even remember the input method on your mobile phone!"

  "Lu Xianhe."

  "Lu Yiqing."

  "Look at mine, I will type soon It's out."

  Lu Yiqing took a look, then looked away uncomfortably.

  Calling 'Lu Yiqing' is nothing more than 'Lu Xianhe'....

  Lu Yiqing's cold eyes flashed a faint gleam, and only Qi Shujian would call her in a sticky and seductive tone when he was bullying her. Thinking of this, Qi Shujian's seductive ending immediately hit her There was a sound in her mind, and her ears took on an unnatural temperature.

  Lu Yiqing's eyes fell on Qi Shujian's news again.

  she typed.

  "Jian Jian."

  Lu Yiqing was obviously stunned when she saw the correct ligatures floating on the message box, but she didn't expect the input method to remember this.

  Lu Yiqing pressed the send button, then turned the phone over and put it on the table, as if she didn't want to know, and didn't know how to face her reply.

  After waiting for a while, the phone did not receive the vibration of the message.

  Before the end of Qinuo's parent meeting, there is a parent-child project.

  The teacher pointed to the plasticine on the table and said: "Parents are the best and first teachers for children. Parents often accompany their children to play games to improve parent-child relationship, so parents and children are invited to use plasticine to create family members."

  Qi Shujian: "..."

  She held the plasticine in her hand and showed a loveless expression.

  "Qinuo, I made your mother and sister too ugly, will they be angry?"

  Qi Nuo shook her head slightly while holding the plasticine and said, "No." Her eyes were shining, but her voice was a little low Said: "Mommy's pinch is... the prettiest." Her face instantly turned red.

  "..."

  Qi Shujian couldn't help laughing, she stretched out her hand to touch Qi Nuo's soft hair: "I've gained confidence in no time."

  She discussed and said: "Then I'll pinch you and Mom, can you pinch my sister and me?"

  Qi Nuo nodded: "Yeah."

  Qi Shujian's handwork is really bad, she thought about it and decided to make the plasticine into small pieces, and finally put it together together.

  Both Lu Yiqing and Qi Nuo had round faces, Qi Shujian even made two spheres out of a model, Qi Nuo took a look, blushed and said, "Mommy, are my mother and I so round? "

  ...Uh, it's not that round either." Qi Shujian carefully flattened the sphere a bit. Although it still doesn't look very good-looking, at least it doesn't look so round.

  Qi Nuo's hands-on ability has always been very strong, and he quickly made the shapes of Qi Shujian and Lu Tan, with slender fox eyes and thin red lips, they look a bit similar to the two from a distance.

  Qi Shujian was clearly doing it seriously, but she really didn't do any manual work, and the final product only had eyes that were similar to the two people.

  Qi Nuo patted Qi Shujian's shoulder and said, "Mommy, it looks good."

  Qi Shujian sighed and said, "It's the only way, sorry, I can only do this."

  Qi Shujian shook her head Looking around at the finished products made by other parents, what she did was really ugly, she said a little embarrassedly: "I knew I would have sent your mother over." Qi Nuo frowned, and she put the

  four of them together, Insisting: "Mum, look, it's pretty."

  The four villains stood side by side, looking a little ugly, but Qi Shujian seemed to be able to see their family standing together scene.

  She smiled slightly and said, "It looks a little better."

  Qi Shujian sent Lu Yiqing the photos of the four villains, and only then did she see the word "Jianjian" that Lu Yiqing sent her .

  Qi Shujian's face turned red almost instantly, and she even felt heat emanating from every pore of her body.

  Lu Yiqing had never called her like this during the day.

  She could almost recall Lu Yiqing's restrained yet seductive look when he called out these two words, and she couldn't help but ignore Lu Yiqing's shallow begging for mercy, and do something even more egregious to her... Qi

  Shu Jian coughed twice, and hurriedly dismissed the strange thoughts in his mind.

  Although the portraits are a bit ugly, it is a parent-child project after all, and there will be no evaluation. The teacher told them to treasure them after they are done.

  Qi Shujian would naturally cherish this little gift, so she packed the four little dolls into bags and put them in her schoolbag.

  "Mommy, can I follow you to class?"