page 8

Road. Lu Tan pulled out her toothpaste and toothbrush from a pile of things, and she whispered, "Mommy, take me to take a bath first, I'm a little sleepy too." "
  Qi Shujian nodded. She took the child's pajamas and led the child into the bathroom. As soon as the water was adjusted, the child had already stripped off and went to the shower. Qi Shujian just
  remembered I didn't bring a change of clothes, so I had to change into a nightgown and help Lu Tan take a bath first. Lu Tan was still making trouble and kept splashing water on her body. "If you
  splash it again, I'm going to get angry. "Qi Shujian threatened.
  Lu Tan had a look of seeing through: "Mommy won't be angry with me so easily. "
  ..." Well, it really won't.
  It took her an hour to wash Lu Tan clean. After the bath, the kid's body was fragrant, and there was a faint smell of milk, which was very pleasant. Qi
  Shu Jian led Lu Tan out. When he went out, Lu Yiqing had already returned. He seemed to be folding the children's clothes. Hearing the sound of the bathroom, he turned his head to look over. Qi Shujian was mostly wet, and her
  nightgown The tie was not tight, and two straight long legs were exposed, Lu Yiqing glanced uncomfortably, then turned his head away again.
  "Changge, it's time to sleep. " Qi Shujian patted Lu Tan on the head.
  "Okay. "Lu Tan was obviously very tired, and climbed into bed carefully.
  "Let's pack up first and come out." "Qi Shujian looked at his watch, it was almost half past ten: "Don't you have morning class tomorrow?" go to bed early? "
  "Well.
  "I didn't bring my clothes here today, so I'd better go back to sleep first, and I'll come back earlier tomorrow. " Qi
  Shujian tugged at her nightgown uncomfortably.
  She said very apologetically, "Thank you for your hard work tonight." "
  At such a close distance, Lu Yiqing could almost smell the shower gel on Qi Shujian's body. She lowered her eyes and responded in a low voice.
  Seeing that Lu Yiqing agreed, Qi Shujian went to the bathroom and changed back to her regular clothes. Her long tied-up hair got messed up after several times of changing clothes, so she simply put it down and draped it behind her back.
  Qi Shujian walked up to the two children, patted their stomachs lightly, and said warmly, "Good night, see you tomorrow, little ones."
  She hung her bag on her body, and turned to Lu Yiqing: "Good night, tomorrow See you, baby."
  "..."
  "I'll see you off." Lu Yiqing stood up, with a serious look in his eyes.
  Qi Shujian blinked her eyes twice, guessing what she was thinking: "Tell me something?"
  Lu Yiqing didn't say anything, but almost agreed.
  The two cautiously went out from the door, but the two children were inside, it was impossible for Lu Yiqing to send Qi Shujian, even if it was sent to the hall, he felt a little uneasy.
  At the door, Qi Shujian asked directly, "What's wrong?"
  Lu Yiqing pursed her lower lip, with disapproval in her eyes: "You... shouldn't make promises."
  Promise?
  Qi Shujian's mind turned quickly: "Is it that I told Lu Tan about not talking about her boyfriend anymore?"
  Lu Yiqing didn't speak, but tilted his head uncomfortably, not meeting her eyes.
  She was silent for a while and said: "You like boys." I know.
  Qi Shujian stared at her, and answered the next few words for her: "Because I like boys, so I'm not allowed to talk about boys at this time?"
  Lu Yiqing was straightforward this time. Look her in the eyes and say, "Yes." No!
  Seeing Lu Yiqing's serious appearance, Qi Shujian suddenly smiled and said, "It seems that I rarely see you expressing your inner thoughts like this." She straightened her nose, made a grimace and came out, Said: "I usually rely on my guess."
  Before Lu Yiqing could react, Qi Shujian hugged him firmly.
  Feeling Qi Shujian's soft body, Lu Yiqing pushed uncomfortably a few times but did not push, she heard Qi Shujian's voice: "Yiqing, do you still want to say that you don't have to care too much about the child, if you I have someone I like, so I can also fall in love, right?"
  Lu Yiqing lowered her eyes and said in a muffled voice, "You shouldn't."
  At least not now? Like I don't know why we're together in the future.
  "Lu Yi~Qing." Qi Shujian called her solemnly, and she said: "I really like boys now, and for you, I also... don't have that kind of feeling, just like I'm holding you now, I just feel that you Your body is very warm, and I didn't intend to do anything strange to you."
  Lu Yiqing: "..." Then let go!
  "But the children said that I like to do strange things to you in the future, although I don't know how many years this future will be." "But I want to tell you
  Lu Yiqing, can you care about the children a little bit?" If so, try to accept me a little bit?"
  Her voice was both gentle and firm. The psychological defense line that Lu Yiqing had accumulated with great difficulty was broken almost instantly.
  "Shu Jian...you don't have to be like this."
  "I didn't want to tell you originally. After meeting Qi Nuo, I secretly told myself that I must try to like you. If I fell in love with you just one day earlier than before, That is a very lucky thing for me."
  She let go, then sighed, looked straight at Lu Yiqing with some expectations: "I hope this will not give you Bring trouble."
  "Qi Shujian, you..." Lu Yiqing's tone was obviously not so cold, and she also looked into Qi Shujian's eyes, "I hope you can find someone you really like." "The children
  said That person is you."
  Lu Yiqing insisted: "Not now."
  "...That's my business." Qi Shujian raised his eyebrows: "The thing about you is, as you said, we are in so We will only be together in the distant future, so if you meet someone you like, please tell me, okay? Although I really want to say not to fall in love." "
  But you know, it is my greatest hope that you can be happy something." After
  Qi Shujian left, Lu Yiqing pushed open the door of the room, and Qi Nuo had already woken up, and seemed to be in an unfamiliar room, tightly hugging Lu Tan who was sleeping next to him. .
  Seeing Lu Yiqing coming in, she moved her body immediately, feeling extremely wronged, and called out in a childish voice: "Mom."
  This sound almost immediately softened Lu Yiqing's heart, and she hurriedly walked a few steps, walked away When he got to the side, he patted her lightly a few times: "I'm here." Don't be afraid. ◆This ◆Work ◆Work ◆By ◆Thinking ◆Rabbit ◆Online ◆Reading ◆Reading ◆Netizens ◆Organizing ◆Uploading◆Uploading◆ "Where's Mommy?" Qi Nuo touched his face,
  apparently Is already sober a lot.
  Lu Yiqing explained: "Mommy didn't take her clothes and went home to sleep."
  "It's like this, it's already late, mom should rest too." Qi Nuo looked at the big bed, and estimated the distance: "Mom always accepts the bed, so I can't sleep with mommy in my arms today, but I can sleep with my sister in my arms "
  ..."
  After returning home, Qi Shujian packed a few clothes and put them in the suitcase, and by the time they were all packed, it was almost 12 o'clock.
  She sent a message to her father Qi Lin: "Your cutie suddenly appeared.jpg."
  Qi Lin: "?"
  "A request for military assistance."
  "?" Qi Lin typed quickly: "What's wrong? What happened?"
  Qi Lin Since Shu Jian went to university, she has been able to make troubles. She has done all kinds of street photography and store visits, and she doesn't need the help of her family when it comes to money.
  Asking for money so late, Qi Lin was afraid that something happened to his daughter.
  He got off the bed, went to the study and made a video call to Qi Shujian.
  Unfortunately, it was hung up all of a sudden.
  Then came the voice call.
  Qi Shujian said, "I don't want to make a video."
  "...Okay, tell me what happened?" I don't know what horrible thing came to mind, Qi Lin's tone became a little anxious: "Did you get scammed? Download the anti-fraud app, haven't you downloaded it yet?" "
  ...I downloaded it." Qi Shujian touched her head, and she whispered, "I just need money recently. As for the reason, I can't get along with you for now." You said, I will tell you in four days at most, and if there is no accident, it will make you so happy that you can't sleep for three days." "
  Really? It's fine, as long as you don't encounter difficulties." Qi Lin said He has always spoiled her, knowing that she has not encountered any danger, he
  breathed a sigh of relief: "How much do you want?" Qi Shujian estimated, and said: "Ten thousand."
  This is not a lot, and Qi Lin is more at ease. : "Okay, I'll call you right now, it's too late, go to bed early."
  "Well, good night, Dad."
  As soon as she hung up the phone, Qi Shujian received a transfer of 20,000 yuan in her bank card. She felt warm and sent her father an emoji: "Love you forever.jpg." Qi
  Shujian Shu Jian looked at all the money she could use, and it was only over 40,000 in total. She just bought this house three months ago, which almost cut off her cash flow.
  She felt a little dizzy when she thought that the few clothes she bought for the two children would cost almost ten thousand today. Even with the help of parents in the future, raising two children is not an easy task.
  Qi Shujian put the phone aside and saw the hydrogen balloon floating to the ceiling in a trance. She stretched out her hand and grabbed the thin string of the hydrogen balloon, and tied it to her bed. After doing this, she began to close her eyes. Rest your eyes.
  The surroundings were extremely quiet, so quiet that only the sound of her own breathing could be heard, she turned over and still did not feel sleepy.
  In fact, it was normal. No one would be able to fall asleep peacefully after becoming a mother of two children at the age of twenty without pain.
  Thinking of the two children, Qi Shujian's expression softened.
  She probably only fantasized about being a mother when she was very young, but at that time, she only wanted to help children dress up, and had no other sense of responsibility.
  Now, she naturally hopes that other children have it, and her own children also have it.
  Food, clothing, housing and transportation, not to mention compared with what my future self can provide, at least not worse than when I was a child.
  As for the expectations of the children.
  Prettier?
  Her and Lu Yiqing's genes are definitely not bad.
  cuter?
  The two children almost cried her cuteness.
  Smarter?
  Judging from the short time of contact, the child is already so smart that it is difficult to resist.
  Qi Shujian slammed the quilt over her head, thinking uncomfortably, she seemed to have too much of a filter on her family.
  The next day, Qi Shujian woke up as soon as it was dark, which is rare in normal times. Her work and rest schedule is irregular. When there is no class in the morning, she often sleeps until noon.
  The hotel was extremely quiet in the early morning, and there were few people along the way.
  She stood at the door, hesitating whether to call Lu Yiqing, and worried about waking her and the children up.
  Qi Shujian waited for fifteen minutes, it was exactly ten past seven, calculating the time, it was just enough time for Lu Yiqing to eat and go to school.
  However, before she could make a phone call, the door in front of her was already opened.
  The people in the room were dressed neatly, but their hair was simply rolled up, and a few strands of hair stuck to their faces. She gently moved her hands away, with a bit of joy in her cold voice: "Shu Jian?" Is it so early?
  Lu Yiqing's appearance has always been very good-looking, delicate and pale, with picturesque eyebrows and eyes, and extremely fair skin. At this time, there is still a little baby fat, which adds a little childishness to her calm face.
  Looking at it... I want to squeeze it twice.
  It's just that she has a cold personality, and even Qi Shujian, who is familiar with her, has only done it once or twice.
  It seems that because of taking care of the children, she looked a bit tired, which not only did not reduce her charm, but added a bit of charm.
  Qi Shujian looked at it for a long time, she licked her lips and said, "Yiqing, you are beautiful." It
  was a simple, straightforward compliment.
  Lu Yiqing obviously didn't expect Qi Shujian to say such a thing early in the morning, she looked away uncomfortably, and whispered: "They still