24

what? !
  Turning his head, he saw the photo on Lu Yiqing's desk.
  There are two girls in the photo, one of them is Lu Yiqing when she was a child, with a white face and a slightly silent and indifferent temperament, Qi Shujian looked at Qi Nuo, and once again sighed that Qi Nuo was really good looking Like Lu Yiqing.
  Qin Nuo raised his eyebrows slightly, I think my mother looks like me.
  "..."
  The other girl seems to be Lu Yiqing's older sister, Chu Qiu. The Chu Qiu in the photo is more gentle than the one I saw just now, with a white skirt and a calm smile, more like a sister next door.
  She also wanted to have a beautiful and gentle sister before, but unfortunately the sister next door doesn't like her very much now.
  After Lu Yiqing went out, she sat on the sofa and said to her family: "Parents, sister, there is something I want to tell you." The three of them sat
  up straight, and Chu Qiu asked in surprise: "What is it? Seriously?"
  "Please calm down," Lu Yiqing instructed.
  The three of them looked at each other with more curiosity.
  Lu Yiqing handed the report to Lu Fen who was nearest: "Mom, you will understand after reading this."
  Lu Fen looked at the title above, and glanced at her suspiciously. It clearly stated that Lu Yiqing was related to a child by blood, and they were mother and daughter.
  Her head buzzed, and her face turned pale: "Yiqing, you, when did you give birth?"
  Chu Qiu was also taken aback, her eyes widened suddenly, thinking of the one with Lu Yiqing just now An extremely similar child, somewhat unbelievable.
  Lu Yiqing said: "I didn't give birth. The children came from time travel twenty years later, and I only saw them three days ago."
  Lu Fen was still in shock: "What? Yiqing, you know What are you talking about?"
  Lu Yiqing nodded: "I know."
  Lu Fen threw the report on Lu Yiqing's face and scolded her: "Lu Yiqing, are you crazy? Do you want to adopt some kind of messy child?" Lu Yiqing had said several times before that he wanted to adopt in the future
  . Children, after all, she thought it was impossible for same-sex couples to have children.
  Qi Shujian and Qi Nuo had already moved closer to the door to listen, but Lu Fen's voice was so loud that she covered Qi Nuo's ears almost instantly, and couldn't help but open the door and go out.
  "Auntie, it's not a messy child, it's indeed Lu Yiqing and...my child."
  "What?" Lu Fen was even more confused. She simply didn't know how to react.
  Qi Nuo had never seen Lu Fen so angry before, she mustered up her courage and took a few steps forward, bowed, and said in a childlike voice, "Grandma, I am indeed the child of Mommy and Mommy, it is you granddaughter."
  "Qi Nuo..." Lu Yiqing called her warmly.
  She stood up and hugged the child in her arms, and glanced at Qi Shujian in disapproval. She shouldn't have let the child out at this time.
  How sad should she be when she heard grandma say that about her?
  Qi Shujian stood up and said: "Uncle and auntie, please calm down, Yiqing and I know that you don't believe me, so we made several appraisal reports, if you don't believe me, you can go and do it with Qi Nuo again. "
  Chu Qiu is a young man after all, she sipped her lips and said to her parents: "Mom, I think that child does look like Yi Qing, could it be true?"
  When Qi Nuo came in just now, she was short, Coupled with the cover of the sofa, Lu Fen and Chu Jisheng hardly saw the child.
  When the child just bowed, he looked pitiful again, but he didn't really look like Lu Yiqing, but he did look like Qi Shujian.
  After being reminded by Chu Qiu, Lu Fen looked at Qi Nuo's appearance.
  Especially being held in Lu Yiqing's arms, with such an intuitive contrast between the two faces, no one would believe that they were not related by blood.
  She still couldn't believe it: "Is it true? Time travel, this is unheard of."
  "It's true, auntie." Qi Shujian nodded solemnly: "Actually, there are two children, and the other one is at my parents' house." "...Two?"
  Chu
  Qiu bent his lips and said, "Not bad , respond to the country's call."
  Seeing Lu Fen's tangled appearance, Qi Nuo struggled a little in Lu Yiqing's arms: "Mom, let me down, grandma wants to hug me."
  Lu Yiqing pursed her lips, Looking at Lu Fen who was at a loss, she put the child on the ground: "Well, go, let grandma hug you."
  Qi Nuo walked over, bowed formally to the three of them, and said in a waxy voice: "Grandpa and grandma Aunt Chu Qiu."
  The three of them still looked at her in disbelief, but Chu Qiu was a little more normal, and the expressions of the Chu family and his wife were very complicated.
  Qi Shujian stood next to Lu Yiqing, frowned, and said in a very worried tone, "Does it hurt?"
  Lu Yiqing's skin was extremely white and full of collagen, and his skin was delicate, and there would be red marks on every bump stay.
  At this time, her fair and clean face had already been marked with a faint red mark by the testimonial.
  Auntie is a little...too much.
  Lu Yiqing was a little confused: "Huh?"
  Qi Shujian didn't dare to touch Lu Yiqing's face directly, but only dared to point to the same place on his own face.
  Lu Yiqing stretched out her hand to touch it, and she also felt a slightly strange feeling.
  It doesn't hurt very much.
  But after thinking about it, it should look more serious. She was born with this kind of physique, and the red marks from a random pinch may not go away for two or three days.
  "It doesn't hurt." Don't worry.
  Qi Shujian's warm voice: "Qinuo will feel distressed."
  She pursed her lips: "Me too..."
  Lu Yiqing's eyelashes trembled, and he said, "Mmm." I know.
  Lu Fen and Chu Jisheng were still obsessed with Qi Nuo and Lu Yiqing's shock, but Chu Qiu seemed to be sizing up Qi Shujian.
  Um.
  What friend.
  It turned out to be the pig that abducted her little cabbage!
  With a smile in his eyes, Chu Qiu said, "Yiqing, come and sit down."
  Lu Yiqing looked at the position of the sofa, the Chu couple was sitting in the middle with Qi Nuo in their arms, and Chu Qiu was sitting alone on the sofa , there is only a sofa for two people left next to it.
  That's right.
  Lu Yiqing looked at Qi Shujian who was next to her, she took her hand and said, "Come here." Let's sit together.
  Um? $Thinking$兔$网$
  Qi Shujian followed Lu Yiqing and sat on the sofa in embarrassment, feeling a little nervous. It had been a long time since she had spoken to so many unfamiliar people all at once.
  Moreover, they were Lu Yiqing's relatives, so politeness was indispensable.
  There was a thin layer of sweat on her tense forehead.
  Lu Yiqing stood up suddenly, took out a banana from the table, peeled the skin and handed it to Qi Shujian, her eyes were green and cold.
  Qi Shujian has always liked eating bananas.
  The rest of the people were attracted by her actions and looked at Qi Shujian.
  As if they had just woken up, Lu Fen said, "You are the child's other mother?"
  This was another bolt from the blue.
  Qi Shujian nodded heavily: "It's me."
  Only then did Lu Fen start to seriously look at Qi Shujian in front of him.
  Qi Shujian is undoubtedly a beautiful little girl.
  She met her once when she was visiting her daughter. It was a few days before the Mid-Autumn Festival. Qi Shujian suddenly came to her daughter's bedroom to look for her. He made the cakes by himself for a few months and wanted Lu Yiqing to try them.
  She tasted it too, and it was really good.
  Others only know that she doesn't seem to be very talkative, she is more introverted.
  But now, she became another mother of her granddaughter, which shocked her very much. She never thought that her daughter would like girls?
  "Are you married?" "? Ah? "
  Qi Shujian was stunned for a moment before realizing Lu Fen's meaning, and hurriedly said: "It's married, it seems to be married after thirteen years." Thirteen years
  ...
  Chu Qiu was also shocked. Calculating the time, didn't they get together after fifteen years of acquaintance? The first thing you hear is all kinds of bloody stories of reunion.
  Lu Yiqing frowned slightly, and said sincerely: "The children have not yet registered. They have to go to school, parents, sister please."
  Lu Fen seemed to have just realized: "Oh, yes, they should really go to school. Hukou, after all, you have to go to school.”
  How should I get the hukou?
  Qi Shujian brought up the conclusion after a brief discussion with Lu Yiqing just now: "After I discussed with Yiqing, because I didn't want to change the children's surnames, I wanted Qi Nuo to hang under me, and because Lu Tan was old, For some, it would be really risky to hang them directly, so they can go through the adoption process.”
  Lu Fen frowned and said, "Why didn't Qin Nuo go through the adoption process."
  Qi Shujian looked down at the obedient Qin Nuo, "Qin Nuo is a little younger, so there won't be any legal risks if he just hangs up, I'm fine. It's related."
  Hearing this, Chu Qiu gave her a high look, after all, in this day and age, a beautiful woman has a child of such a size that she can drown a person with just spittle.
  Especially when Qi Shujian looks so restless?
  Chu Qiu nodded, and gave Qi Shujian the first smile today: "   Thank you for your hard work
  ."
It will take almost two hours to get home.
  Lu Yiqing said: "I'll see you off."
  Qi Nuo didn't stand up to see her off, but tilted her head and said, "Goodbye, Mommy."
  She knew that her mommy and mommy were going to start whispering.
  After going out, the wind outside was extremely strong, and Qi Shujian shivered slightly.
  Lu Yiqing said, "Wait for me a moment."
  "Huh?" Before Qi Shujian could react, Lu Yiqing pushed the door open again and entered.
  Soon, Lu Yiqing came out, holding a colorful scarf in her hand, she compared it to her body, and seemed to think it was very suitable, she stretched it out and handed it to Qi Shujian.
  Qi Shujian stared at the colorful scarf, she wrapped the scarf around her neck, although it was much warmer, she curled her lips and said: "I always feel that you have a big opinion on my taste in clothes. "
  Lu Yiqing said: "No."
  "Really? I don't believe it."
  Lu Yiqing: "Really."
  Qi Shujian blinked twice, and suddenly remembered what Qi Nuo said, she suddenly asked: "Do you like it?" Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn?"
  Monroe, Monroe.
  Please, it must be Monroe!
  Lu Yiqing's dark eyes flashed a bit confused: "...Huh?"
  "Tell me, please." Qi Shujian clasped his hands together and acted like a baby to her.
  Lu Yiqing lowered her eyes, she really couldn't stand Qi Shujian's coquettishness, her cold voice was a little unsteady, and she whispered: "Meng... Monroe." I don't know if it was Lu Yiqing's illusion, but Qi
  Shujian Shu Jian's eyes brightened a lot, and she heard Qi Shujian's beaming voice: "Although I don't like her, I'm super happy." "..."
  Then why are you happy! hateful!   "Also..." Qi Shujian gently tugged at her cuff ,
  as if asking seriously: "Can you tell me your measurements?"
  Lu Yiqing: "?"
On the trousers, the expression is extremely cold and serious, and the eyes are even more flat.
  If an unfamiliar person sees her, they may think that she is hovering on the verge of anger.
  But Qi Shujian knew that she was just nervous, maybe a little shy? !
  Qi Shujian tugged at her scarf with both hands, and explained to her: "Don't be nervous, it's the kids talking about wearing parent-child outfits together. I don't have your size, so I don't know how to buy it." "..."
  Lu
  Yi Qing felt her cheeks burning hot.
  Do I need measurements to buy parent-child clothes?
  she does not know.
  Qi Shujian touched her head, and she also realized that it is not very convenient to ask for a woman's measurements, she said: "Isn't it inconvenient, then I will give you mine, and you can buy it? Anyway, how do you like my taste? , I feel quite critical all the time,